- Text Size +

“Hello, everyone, and welcome to Evi’s Executions!!!!”


Finally. I’d been switching back and forth on my browser waiting for the still frame to go away. I clicked over to the stream and there she was. The beautiful Evi. Today she had on a black party mask with pink fringe that matched her bra and panties. She had her blond hair done up in pigtails. As far as cam girls went, she was gorgeous. But there was much more to her show than just big tits and production value. My cock stirred and I full screened her with a quickness.


“Ladies and gentlemen of the Jury, I have something very special in store for you all!”


She lifted a golden cage from off-camera and set it on the short table next to her. There were two tiny figures inside that were tough to make out, but Evi reached over to her computer and hit a button. The camera changed views


“That’s right! Today I’ve got a tiny couple, a husband and wife!”


Evi’s death row inmates held each other on the screen. The camera was set up inside the cage, at their backs. Evi’s smiling face loomed down through the bars.


“Finding couples is so difficult, people don’t often shrink in pairs. And when they’re sold, the women sell so much faster. Today is our lucky day! Could you two lovely little things please turn and introduce yourself to the Jury for me?”


The tiny couple turned and looked into the camera. The wife’s face was paled and wide-eyed. The husband held her close and glared at us.


“I’m Adam, this is Michelle.” he said.


“Good, everyone welcome Adam and Michelle to my show! Now, tell us about your situation. How did you end up shrunk together?” Evi asked.


“I shrunk first, in our apartment. Michelle was taking care of me but she shrunk a few hours later. We were trying to get help. We got out underneath the front door and one of our neighbors found us. She picked us up and took us to her place and she-”


“She fucking told us she was shipping us to a hospital! Where are the doctors?! She said they’d help us!” the wife interrupted him, already on the verge of hysterics.


“Oh, sweetie no. She lied. She sent you to me.” Evi said, licking her lips. Fuck, she was hot.


“In fact, she’s one of my viewers. And after sending you, she has received permanent Platinum Star membership to my site for free!”


Platinum? That was $100 a month, and came with executive Jury privileges. That girl’s votes would count ten times as much now. I was so jealous.


“We have her to thank for tonight’s show! Speaking of which, I think it’s about time we begin.” Evi said and leaned back away from the cage. She hit a button on her computer that switched our view back to the main camera, but the second camera became small. She dragged it to the top right corner so we could still see the tiny couple. Evi hit another few buttons and typed some things before a window appeared above the chat box. It was a poll, Adam or Michelle. Whoever we chose would be tonight’s first execution. I clicked Michelle. Her voice was annoying and I didn’t really want to listen to her shriek while Evi killed her husband.


Evi hummed to herself while she waited for the votes to roll in. After a few moments she smiled and turned back to us.


“Well, it was close, but the Jury has spoken! Adam will be executed first!”


Of course I lost. Oh well.


Evi reached into the cage with both hands and pried the couple apart, Michelle shrieking the whole time. Adam didn’t make much sound as he was pulled from his prison, he seemed rather resigned. From beneath the table, Evi pulled something else out. I bit my lip and gave my cock a squeeze as she set her form of capitol punishment on the table in front of the cage.


It was a custom made black dildo with a suction cup on the bottom. Right at the top were a set of adjustable latches that could match the size of her victim. She would latch them in and fuck them to death. It was so hot. She attached Adam to the toy and smiled at Michelle.


“Alright sweetie, say goodbye to your husband. My pussy has a 100% kill rate. Better than the electric chair! If he doesn’t drown on my juices, he’ll definitely get crushed when I cum. Hah, there are worse ways to go though, eh little guy?”


Adam didn’t respond to Evi, but had the presence of mind to tell Michelle he loved her. Evi pulled the dildo up to her mouth and gave Adam a long, full body lick before bringing the whole thing into her mouth to lubricate it. She sucked on it for a moment, winking down at Michelle and moaning. Then she pulled it out and suctioned it to the table, right in front of the cage. Evi stood up and slowly slid her panties down, letting us see her round, bubbly ass. I was already jerking off and she hadn’t even killed one yet.


Evi stood over the dildo, propping one leg up on the table so she could position her pussy above it. She played with her clit a bit and spread her lips. She smiled, looking right at Michelle, before sliding the tip in.


“Goodbye, Adam!”


She slid her pussy down over top of the tiny man, gasping with delight. Michelle screamed at her to stop, but this was the point of no return. Evi started fucking the dildo with a slow pace at first. She put her hand on the top of the cage to brace herself and started to get faster.


“Mmm. Your husband feels so good, Michelle. Fuck. Right now I’m so wet he’s probably choking on me in there. Poor thing.”


She raised herself up so that Adam was exposed up to his waist and then slid all the way down, shaking the table. Michelle collapsed to her knees.


“God. I’m sorry sweetie, I just like it hard sometimes. Mmm, you understand.”


Evi started to really ride the thing, bouncing up and down. Her moan was so loud I couldn’t even hear Michelle. I had to leave my cock alone or I was going cum before Evi did.


“Oh fuck, he’s good. Sweetie he’s gonna make me break him, I’m sorry!”


She played with her clit now. Her breaths started to become gasps with each bounce. Evi moaned and stopped taunting Michelle, focusing on what we all wanted to see. Her orgasm turned execution.


Her legs shook. She tilted her head back with her eyes closed. A few breathy “Oh’s!” escaped her lips, and then one final long moan. Her hips bucked as she slowed and finally came to a stop. Evi looked down at Michelle with a smile and started to slide up and off the dildo. The tiny woman stood up, filled with false hope as Evi pulled the toy out of her pussy and displayed the result.


Adam’s lifeless body dripped with her juices. His mouth hung open in a ghastly silent scream. His face was blue and his body was covered in still forming bruises. Michelle renewed her crying as Evi unlatched her victim and dropped him down into the cage with his wife. The little woman rushed to her husband’s body and cradled it in her arms. Evi smiled down at them and then wobbled over to her chair, sitting down to bask in the post orgasmic bliss. She sighed and typed at her computer.


“Well, ladies and gentlemen of the Jury, that was great! I needed that. Whew. I hope it was good for you, too.”


“How could you? My Adam. My poor Adam. Monsters, you’re all monsters!” Michelle’s squeaky voice piped up from within the cage, Evi ignored her.


“Alright, time for the second part of the show. Get your wallets ready, because in the next minute you all have an opportunity to win the title of tonight’s Judge! Whoever leaves me the nicest tip during the Judge period gets to decide Michelle’s fate! I hope you’ve found tonight’s show worth it. You can send your tips now!”


She pressed a button on her computer, and the little window popped up above the chatbox to tip. I didn’t bother, the same few people usually won. I waited. Michelle called us all monsters a few more times. I couldn’t wait to see Evi get rid of her. After a few moments, Evi grinned and closed the tipping process.


“And tonight’s winner, oh! He’s done it again ladies and gentlemen of the jury. Tonight’s Judge, with a generous tip of $400 is the Honorable BootyLover6969! All rise!”


I rolled my eyes, but then smirked. BootyLover was a frequent winner, but that meant things had just gotten worse for Michelle. Evi turned to the cage and smiled.


“I’m sorry, sweetie. But BootyLover has passed his sentence. And he’s a very particular Judge.”


Evi walked to the cage and reached below the table, pulling out a small blue tube. She reached down and yanked Michelle away from her husband’s body. The tiny woman flailed and struggled in her grasp as Evi squirted lubricant on her.


“Why?! Why are you doing this?!”


“To pay for college, sweetie.” Evi said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world, and that casual indifference toward Michelle’s life just about made me cum. I started on myself again as Evi walked closer to the camera, positioning it more at an upward angle. She turned around so that her wonderful ass was completely in the frame.


“Michelle, you’ve been great but I have to shove you up my butt now. Goodbye.”


Evi’s right hand came around to spread her cheeks and we got a great view of her puckered asshole. Next came the hand with the screaming, lube covered tiny. The screams met an abrupt end as Evi pressed Michelle’s face right against her hole. Thanks to the lube, Michelle’s head went in with relative ease. Evi shoved her in up to her waist and gave a little moan. She pulled the tiny woman out just a little bit then slid her back in. Evi was fucking her ass with another human being. I came. It was so perfect I briefly lost focus.


When I came out of my haze, Evi had shoved her finger in her ass up to the knuckle and then pulled it out. Her asshole sealed Michelle inside forever. Evi turned around and sat down with a smile and sighed.


“Well, this was another fantastic show. I hope you all enjoyed, as I couldn’t have done it without you my lovely ladies and gentlemen of the Jury, and of course I can’t forget my Judge. As always, I’m Evi your executioner. See you next time!”


Evi blew us a kiss and then reached over to her computer. She pressed a few buttons and then the live feeds were gone and replaced with a still frame. I reached up and closed Evi’s window and went back to the main website. I wasn’t horny anymore but I started scrolling through the other live shows. Candy’s Crush Saga was good, but her shows were all the same. Jake and Mina’s Threesomes was a solid channel but if you didn’t show up at the beginning it was basically just the two of them fucking on camera. I clicked on one I hadn’t seen before.


Voracious Valerie’s channel opened up and the first thing I saw was a woman in black lipstick holding a tiny person over her wide open mouth. The dark room around her was lit by flickering candles. Organ music played in the background. The tiny screamed. I started to get hard again.