- Text Size +

That night Mark waited hours with his little woman still taped down between his asshole and balls, right under him. He didn't even acknowledge her as he got home and changed. During his shower after work she was soaped up without regard for her existence (surprisingly making the area smell just that little bit better). Julia still cried over her fate, a slave to this giant man, disgusting. How could she have deserved this?

Eventually light flooded her eyes, as Mark lifted up his right leg while sitting on the sofa, watching some tv show in the distance, probably the news or something. He peeled the tape off his underside, with Julia still stuck on it.

Mark brought the tape up to his face and looked at the girl, clearly crying and twisted after a day of entrapment. This brought a smile to his face and started to make his member twitch. "Hey little one, how did you do today?", he taunted, "I liked all those kisses and licks.". Mark's member stirred as he faintly heard the girl plead to him for mercy, to let her go or even to go easy on her. That wasn't going to happen.

"No, you're mine now babe. And I think I have a reward for you after your hard work today, I'm very impressed", he remarked, smirking as he lowered her down to his already naked crotch.

Julia was sobbing, but no longer screaming, she had been beaten. What could he possible do, stick her on his balls, fart on her? There was nothing.

Of course, Julia was dead wrong. Mark carefully placed the taped with great precision in such a way that Julia's body was perfectly crammed directly into his slit. This would be exciting, and both of them knew it. Although their interpretations of exciting would differ, one out of arousal and one moreso out of fear.

Julia heard him do some sort of half grunt - half laugh noise, and felt her whole world move in what she could only tell was him masturbating. She imagined the horror of his gigantic hands surging up and down as the penis slit below her began to widen ever so slightly. She could smell the sweat, faint urine and cum scents mixed all into one as it assaulted her senses. Of course she knew that would be no assault at all compared to what would overwhelm her in a brief moment.

"I hope this floods your throat, bitch", Mark grunted, knowing that's exactly what would happen. "I can't wait to leave you stranded in my dick after I get turned into a Prodigan. I won the lottery today, so this is gonna get so much better for you."

What?

This guy? This asshole? He was going to be thousands of times bigger than he already was to her? Holy fuck how is this even possible, what did she do that warranted this treatment? She was a good girl, she worked hard and had fun with her friends, why was this happeneing to her?

Her train of though was interrupted as her heard a luck and aggressive moan, and suddenly her world was filled with white. Cum spasmed out of Mark's cock and straight into Julia. The pressure built up and leaked out of the sides of the sticky tape. The pressure was so great in fact, that it forced open Julia's mouth and filled her throat and lungs with the God's sticky load.

Mark relaxed and watched the cum accumulate under the sticky tape, damn that was hot. The little thing was drowning in it. Finally, wanting to play with her more, after a minute or so he removed the sticky tape and watched the cum stream down his dick. He looked at the little girl literally spluttering and coughing up cum.

He peeled her limp body, still coughing, off the tape, and rolled down his foreskin. "Night night bitch", he laughed as he crammed her under the head of his dick and rolled his foreskin back up, sealing her deep within him.

---

Mark pulled into the transformation facility. It was a while to drive, but he didn't mind. He had so many questions running through his head, but most importantly, was he just going to be a homeless bum after they put him in the new world, or were they going to help him settle in? His security was a legitimate concern. He gazed up at the building, right on the border with the Prodigans. He saw the Prodigan half of the building, which seemed like an endless planet to him. The Gulli half of the facility must have seemed like the size of maybe a dollhouse, or a mini fridge at most in comparison

Mark walked into the front lobby, and to his surprise there was a team of lab coated scientists waiting for him. They must have known he was coming. "Mark, is it? We've been waiting for you", one of the researchers said as he reached out to shake Mark's hand. Mark introduced himself to each member of the team and they discussed his excitement and congratulated him on winning the lottery. This was a fantastic day for Mark.

Mark was escorted into a small office, where yet another man introduced himself, and they began describing the procedure and how this would all work to Mark. "Now Mark, you understand this is an extremely expensive procedure, even some of the richest people in the United States today don't see the trade off as worth it due to the amount of money they'd lose", the man remarked. "Yes I understand, and you also mentioned that today is my only chance to accept", Mark answered. "That's correct, now the U.S government will be able to claim all your belongings, anything digital will be transfered to a hard drive for you, any photos will be scanned and emailed to you, don't worry too much about your home and your life. Given your prior employment, you most likely will be able to retain employment in size relations as a Prodi. Do you have any questions for us before we begin the procedure?". Mark shook his head, he was ready.

This place was big, even for Gulli standards. After a quick medical checkup, Mark followed a team of scientists to the end of a deep metal hall, where they stepped into an elevator. "Alright Mark, don't be too alarmed at what you see when these doors open, it tends to frighten some people", one of the female researchers told him. Mark wasn't sure what she meant, but began to get anxious as the elevator doors closed and it began to ascend. Or was it excitement?

After an awkward wait in the elevator, the doors slid open, and Mark stepped out of the lift. Holy hell, this was insane. It was a gigantic room, clearly designed for Prodi's, with Prodi scientists walking back and forth in all different directions, doing diagnostics on machines and equipment, so on so forth. The roof spanned upward to infinity, and so did the people.

Immediately infront of him was about 10 scientists reading his case file, as they ushered Mark over into a small vehicle.

The drive was fast, but still took a while. They drive in a very specific driving lane marked out on the Prodi floor, right onto a central pad. It was clear this is where he would be grown. The researchers strapped Mark into a chair, deep under a bright Prodi light. He noticed many Prodi's had stopped working and were gathered around him in the 'distance'. "Just relax Mark, and we'll talk with you again in no time. Again, congratulations, and good luck. A man like you who cares for different sizes and works in size relations deserves this", one of the researchers said as they walked back to the vehicle.

He could hear the Prodi scientists above him remarking some Science type stuff, he wasn't sure what, sounded both Engineering and Medical in nature.

"PHASE ONE", one of them boomed. Suddenly the light above him dimmed, and he heard a low humming noise.

"MARK, DO NOT BE ALARMED IF YOU FEEL A BUZZING ON YOUR SKIN RIGHT NOW. IN THE FOLLOWING STAGES YOU'LL BE FEELING A LITTLE BIT OF PAIN, BUT JUST TRY TO RELAX. YOU'LL SEE THE WORLD CHANGING AS YOU GROW, AND IT MAY SEEM VERY STRANGE", another Prodi broadcasted down to him.

"PHASE TWO", they said. But Mark couldn't feel anything, no buzzing, no pain. This was easier than he thought.

"PHASE THREE, PREPARE TO ENGAGE", they said. He was ready.

"ENGAGE".

Mark felt and saw nothing initially. Was it supposed to take this long?

Suddenly he felt a tingle, in his dick. What the fuck?

He felt something strange slide out of his foreskin and roll down his pants leg.

What the fuck was happening?

Oh no.

No No No.

This can't be.

Pressure built up in his pants leg, and he saw a bulge appearing and heard a screaming. A female screaming. Mark could only whimper as his pants literally ripped in half and he watched Julia rapidly expand right in front of him. "No PLEASE NO!", Mark shouted, this was supposed to be his victory! Not only would she take that away from him, she'd likely expose him for the piece of shit he was after she grew.

He gazed up as the naked titan rose miles above him, he wouldn't even reach up to her toe at this size. The Prodi scientists were amazed, or confused as the machines cooled down.

"PROCESS COMPLETE.. I BELIEVE", one of them stuttered. None of them expected this to happen, who was this girl?