- Text Size +

Amanda opened her front door, and strolled into her home still completely unaware of the two Microputains glued to her different parts of her body. One student with his body tightly jammed in between the grooves on her toeprint, his face half forced into her toe, and his back pressed against the sole of her flat. The other student stuck now on her index finger after her incessent playing with the 'itch' on her thumb.

She plopped her bags down and removed her flats, tossing them aside as she strolled over to her bed. What a day.

Amanda relaxed on her bed and kicked her feet up, hoping to get some relief. It was the students, they were always bothering her. She loved teaching, but every single day she was worn out and need to -unwind-.

That's when Amanda felt it, the urge. Slowly her finger rolled down her stomach, past her panty line and down into the darkness.

--

"No no no NO NO", Melissa screached. She didn't need to see, although she could, she could smell what was happening. That familiar scent of pussy. Miss Jones' was about to finger herself and Melissa was still stuck to her teacher's finger.

"NO MISS JONES' PLEASE, I'M DOWN HERE!", she screamed. Nobody could hear her. She watched in the faint lights as the finger slid down, ocassionally grinding Melissa against her flesh, and raised high above the teacher's pussy.

Sudden G-Force hit Melissa as she was launched downward and slammed directly into the teacher's clit, hitting hard. Melissa choked and was winded, but the chaos didn't stop as she was dragged down into the depths while Amanda fingered herself hard.

Ben could hear the commotion, he knew Miss Jone's was getting off, but he did not know that his friend was being pushed into her. Ben struggled and writhed to get free, and finally after an entire day of his mouth pressed into her toe, he broke loose and tumbled down in between her gargantuan digits.

Amazingly, Amanda actually felt Ben come free, and stopped fingering herself, slowly sliding her hands away from her nether regions. Little did she know that not only had Ben come loose, but also Melissa. Melissa was trapped deep within Amanda, screaming for help.

--

Amanda felt a tickle on her toe, and immediately gazed in between them "from afar". Was that a student? Was it just dirt? What the hell was a Micro doing in between her gigantic pedicured toes?

"What are you doing here? Are you from one of my classes?", she asked. Although quickly realised that without the technologies they have at the school, she wouldn't be able to get a response from the tiny thing.

"You know this isn't the first time I've had a Lilli or a Micro 'come home' with me, it's actually illegal you know?", she informed the tiny thing, now seeing it was a man.

"You're really tiny, and you're definitely a student. And you're also fucked", Amanda retorted as she wiggled her toes, causing the tiny speck to stumble back and forth, grasping onto her toe grime in an attempt not to fall off her foot. Amanda reached her fingers in and pressed them down onto the tiny boys body, and scooped him up, bringing to her view.

"Oh you're a cute one too, I could do a lot with you." This was her frustrations being let out. She assumed nobody knew this tiny thing was missing, so she could have a bit of fun, let up her pent up issues out on the student.

"Time to make a choice little man, which would you prefer, being stuck under my nail polish or being sticky taped to my sole?", she laughed, watching the little thing squirm in her fingers.