- Text Size +

Chris had a quirk. A fetish you might say. A specific sexual desire for girls larger than him. At work and in life he generally regarded all people around him the same, but in matters of sex he wanted women to take control. He wanted women larger than him in charge.

It wasn't common, but not unheard of at all. Some people were into it. Some of the larger races would seek tiny people to bond with, or in more blunt cases, to pleasure themselves with.

There were dating sites to accomodate for this. SizePrize, BiggestFish, etc..

Chris really didn't have the luxury of finding a tiny partner, because Chris was a microputian. For his whole life he'd been ruled by a governmental structure of people that couldn't even physically see him without a microscope. Even if a Prodi were to use a magnifying glass, they'd still have trouble seeing a Lilli, and Chris was only an inch tall to a Lilli.

For days Chris browsed on SizePrize, searching for somebody to meet up with. He'd sent off a few messages with no replies. It didn't look good so far, but he wasn't amazingly worried yet, it had only been a short period of time.

Finally he eyed a profile; Camila. She was a Prodigan beauty, latino with insanely good features. Not only a sex face, but a round and plump ass, and well endowded tits. Her first photo was a side view of her in her mirror, wearing her gym clothes and skin tight pants to express her curves. An extremely gorgeous girl by all accounts.

But she was Prodigan, and he was Microputian. There was technically nothing that stopped them interacting. The law allowed it, the website allowed it, and it was possible for a Micro to freely travel within Prodi exclusive zones, although not always the other way around. The real prohibiting factor was the size difference. Camila was titanic in stature compared to Chris. Imagine a Brobi being one inch to a Prodi, then a speck, then a speck to that speck, and finally he was the speck's speck's speck. The multitude of differences and insane size this girl would be to him would be immeasurable. They would have to speak via special headsets or via phone.

Not to mention, while he may enjoy traversing the small area on her voluptous body (depending on where she placed him), the actual pleasure that camila would recieve would be completely up to her imagination. She literally would not be able to see or feel him, or detect him with any of her other senses for that matter, excluding via way of technology.

He could repeatedly punch her clitoris, and she wouldn't even feel the slightest tingle. Every interaction they would have, would be completely one-sided.

"Fuck it", Chris whispered to himself. What's the worst that could happen? She'd say no? She'd destroy his city? She wouldn't even see his city even if she tried. Chris's city was deep within a protected Prodi zone, police would arrest her long before she could ever find him.

BING!

Only a few minutes had passed and somebody had replied to him. Chris was startled, finally things would pull through for him.

It was Camila. No way. The Prodi? Chris went and double checked her profile to make sure she was in fact Prodigan, maybe he'd made a mistake? There was no way she should be messaging him back.

 

CAMILA - 23

ETHNICITY - HISPANIC

EYE COLOR - BROWN

HAIR COLOR - BROWN

HEIGHT - 5"9' PDGN STANDARD

SIZEBAND - PRODIGAN

BIO - LATINO WITH A FIREY TEMPER, I LOVE LONG WALKS ON THE BEACH AND WANT TO TAKE CARE OF THAT SPECIAL, LITTLE SOMEONE. HIT ME UP IF YOU ARE KEEN FOR SOME FUN ;)

 

Chris clicked on the reply notifier and began conversing with her. She was a bit flirty, and clearly wanted him to visit. It would be kind of infeasible for them to go a public spot (not that Chris was complaining, this was skipping the date portion as far as he was concerned), so they agreed to meet at Camila's apartment. She didn't have a safe travel system installed in her apartment for anything smaller than a Gulli, so they'd have to coordinate by foot.

Camila gave Chris her phone number via SizePrize chat, and that night they had a phone call and talked for the first time. Her voice had a slight South American accent to it, clearly she'd come over to the States as a teenager, but was mostly 'domesticated' at this point. As Chris spoke to her, he couldn't wait to see tomorrows adventure.

-----------------------------------------

Chris had finally finished his three hours journey, and parked his Micro Hovercar against the wooden frame outlining Camila's door. He physically couldn't see the top of the door. For him it was like the distance from here to the Sun. In real terms he legitimately wasn't sure of the actual relative distance, but it could hold a large nation at least. This was not his territory.

He quickdialed Camila on his phone. "Hey Camila? It's Chris. I'm at your front door and have parked my craft. Do you wanna come open the door and I'll try follow you in."

"Haha sure, I'll come now", Camila laughed. "Are you sure your thing is fast enough to follow me around the house?". Chris could actually hear Camila's voice booming the distance, and felt the world vibrating as she stomped toward the door.

"Yeah this thing has serious speed, it's space-age technology, today! It's designed for Micros to be able to reach Prodi walking speed" Chris said informatively, causing a slight laugh on the other end of the line.

Finally the door swung open, and far above Chris was the Latino Goddess herself. Incalcuable in size, and incalcuable in attractiveness. Her face was obscured by her breasts, and her legs clothed in her tightly fighting yoga pants with a galactic print on them. Very fitting considering her ass was pretty much a galaxy to him in its own right.

Chris flew behind her, staring at the butt that he'd soon be playing on, following her into her lounge where she had set up a stationary array of compounded lenses with a viewing scope on the end. She intended to use this expensive piece of equipment to view him personally. Clearly she'd had tiny partners before, maybe a Gulli, or a Lilli even?

Camila placed her phone on loudspeaker and set it down on the table behind her. "Ok land your craft here so I can see you", she lightly giggled. Chris did as he was told and stepped out of his craft.

After about 20 or 30 seconds of focussing, she gasped. "Oh my GOD! It's at max magnification but I can see you. You look cute" she smirked. Chris blushed. He put his phone on loudspeaker and placed it in his shrit pocket. "And you look gorgeous as fuck, I can't believe you actually messaged me back", he retorted.

Chris was standing on a vast landscape that made up a single fibre on Camila's dark red couch. When she zoomed it, it looked like the surface of Mars that he was on.

"Move further away from the craft, I'm gonna take a photo and I don't want that in the shot", she said. The booming of her voice was only mildly intelligble without the use of their phones, but so very loud and only further reinforced how puny he was in comparison to his new Goddess. Chris spent about three mintutes walking away from his vehicle. Finally she said, "Stop, that's good!". In the next moment, she removed a very, VERY sharp pair of tweezers, and lightly touched down in the location where Chris's craft was, careful not to crush Chris himself.

"What are you doing! My ship!", he yelled as an enormous wall of flaked still smashed into the world next to him, even the pair of tweezers were beyond him in height and width. Chris was lucky she didn't slightly shake and crush him as well, the touch was very precise.

More importantly however, things suddenly got dark. Maybe she didn't mean it?

"Why did you do that?!" he demanded down his phone.

"Shut up, you're mine now." Camila said with a superior grin, raising her nose as she looked at the couch. She couldn't actually see anything now, and he couldn't really make her face out in the distance, but Chris definately understood the situation.

Camila rolled the maginifying contraption to the side, and stood proud above the couch, her breasts almost busting out of her shirt at this point.

"You won't even be able to feel me, I can't help you in any way, why are you doing this?!" Camila's phone reverberated.

"Do you know how many men I've lured in and either crushed them or kept them as slaves? I do it because crushing you tiny fucks makes me feel superior, and if you hang up it'll only make me do it faster, so don't. I want to hear you whimper." Camila laughed.

She rotated her body and lowered her planet sized ass down toward the couch, hovering it just above the seat. To Chris it was a moon that was coming crashing into him. He'd be small enough to seap through the fabrics, but they were skin tight and he'd be immediately smushed by her expansive behind.

"Was it my ass you wanted the most? Most guys do. How quickly I could end everything for you - God you are such a loser, your whole life lead up to some girl squashing you under her giant butt, powerless the whole time? Fucking loser". In Camila's mind, all people smaller than her should be her slaves, they were all pathetic losers to her. Camila stood back up to full height, looking backwards over her shoulder at the sofa. She could hear Chris's begging over the loudspeaker, wishing she would spare him, saying he'd do anything to live. It only made her hotter.

"Goodbye Chris, I hope this is what you wanted, and if not, well... shame. Try to enjoy it, I don't squat for nothing." Camila finished with a smile.

Slowly Chris watched as the monumental behind lowered, his whole world from left to right slowly being shadowed by a Latino in yoga pants. He was smaller than nothing to her, and there was nothing he could do.

The ass grew closer and closer until finally it collided with him and pushed him into the seat.

There was a brief second where his body and head were being pulverized under the weight of the Angel above him, but only a brief second. The force of the 'Galactic' ass was enough to pop his entire body and being out of existence within a second of contact.

Finally Camila full sat down, pursed her lips and grinded her butt into the seat.

She'd have to find more victims.