- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I hope you guys are enjoying it. I plan to finish party two for Mark's story ark and then introduce another ark or two. Optimally each story will have four to five chapters before finishing. If you guys have any ideas, please leave them in the reviews and I'll be happy to ponder over them. I'll be posting each story on Giantesscity once they are finished as well. Also I tend to often spell things incorrectly, it's not that my English is bad at all (although it is my second language), it's just that I get over excited when I'm writing. Please feel free to leave corrections as well.

Students flooded into the classroom and began taking their seats. The hundred or so Lillis that Amanda taught were in a glass tube under the floor, being transported to their special stacked seating by automated carts.

This was how transport worked in a multi sized world, it was the same concept for everyone wanting to move around the world of the larger races, except the Prodigans of course. Nothing was bigger than them.

Amanda began fiddling with her flats while she sifted through her papers and waited for her class to sit down, she still had a couple of minutes to let the class talk before classtime actually started. She idly rolled her feet around her pair of flats, unconciously wriggling and stretching her toes.

"Ew, what is that.." Amanda muttered under her breath. She reached under the desk and pulled one of her flats above the table, inspecting a piece of gum on it. "Gross."

--------------------------------------------

Melissa was in hell. She was being exercise and mashed into Miss Jones' feet, smashed into the huge toes that slid across her face and squeezed into the sides of her teacher's big toe over and over. The stink was unbelievable.

Melissa prayed that her friends, or anybody for that matter would come and rescue her. She prayed that Miss Jones would feel her or something, and stop subjecting her to this humiliating and ungodly torture.

Ungodly really wasn't the word though, as to Melissa, Amanda was a God. Without even realizing it, she was ruining the life of a young girl by subjecting the tiny Microputian to merely her feet.

The toes slowed down to a crawl, maybe she'd felt the gum? Suddenly Melissa was pushed deep into the gum as her gargantuan teacher slowly pressed her big toe directly into the gum. That was her confirming what she was feeling, and it was burying Melissa alive.

The toe came loose, and Melissa was further embedded into the globular structure, but could still see and breath.

G-forces beyond measure overtook her, and gave her slight tunnel vision as she was raised high into the air. Out of her whits and recovering from the torture, all she could percieve was blurred colors surrounding her, with peripherals of pink.

"Ew, what is that.."

These were the words of her torturer. That giant slut thinking she can treat somebody like this?!

A giant face appeared looking at the gum entrenchment, as manicured fingernails slowly pealed her world apart.

"Gross."

A flurry of colors and movement overcame Melissa, she could not tell where she had ended up, but could feel the heat radiating off of her Miss Jones' thumb. Which was strange, how would she feel that through the gum?

The truth was that the gum had been thrown in the bin, but the residue stickiness had glued the tiny girl to the astronomical Gulliveran thumb. She would be stuck until freed by some mundane action, or seen by Miss Jones.

--------------------------------------

Ben and Angela trecked close to the Gulliveran chair legs, to minimize the risk of being crushed by walking straight through the aisle of chairs. They had already had to dodge a few incoming students, but trusted in their own abilities, as long as they were careful.

"Ben, we should speed up a bit. I'm worried about Melissa." Angela wasn't alone in her concerns, Ben feared the worst. It was a tale heard too many times, where some smaller race too careless and wind up somewhere they shouldn't, costing them their lives.

Ben had heard stories of adventurous young Microputians, like himself and Angela, who journeyed too far into Prodigan exclsuive areas. The cosmic scale difference between the biggest and smallest of races was unimaginable.

One such tale he had heard was of a multi-size dating site where a Prodigan girl had convinced a Microputian guy to travel to her house, where she simply sat on him in her yoga pants. Such a simple action, but to the man was like a universe coming down on top of him. There would have been no chance of survival, heck, she wouldn't even been able to physically see him without special technology.

It was hard to imagine in medieval times how Prodis even believed that Micros existed, or even Lillis for that matter considering a Gulli was a mere dot to a Prodi. They would have to trust in the word of the smaller races. But that's just the way things go, Prodis have always ruled, it was just fortunate that the Prodi governments of today are relatively 'benevolent' toward the lesser races.

These kinds of thoughts ofte--

BOOM.

Both Ben and Angela were thrown on their backs by the slamming down of an enormous flip flop. Caught off guard, they squeeled and wretched backward in fear. Their eyes slowly tracked upward past the building height layer of black foam, to purple painted nails reflecting the room lights, further upward past the long tan legs of one of their classmates. Finally they saw a silhouette of her head, long hair swaying as she looked at what they thought was her phone. It was hard to tell with the light behind her.

Suddenly she started to shift.

"Run, RUN!" Ben screamed as the two began sprinting as fast as they could away from the flip flop. They heard a scough of disgust above them as their world went dark. Had the girl seen them, or was she still looking at her phone?

It didn't matter, as moments later, a gust of wind launched Ben forward a few centimeters the moment the flip flop smashed into the ground again, crushing Angela instantly.

Ben screamed as he ran back toward the flip flop. Yelling as he ran, "YOU KILLED HER YOU BITCH!".

The Giant couldn't hear him, and Ben could only see her flex the arch of her foot upward, putting more weight on her toes. If Angela was alive somehow before, she wasn't any longer.

The giant girl twisted her foot and walked away, leaving only a faint red mark on the ground. No body there, probably stuck to the flip flop.

Ben collapsed to his knees and took a few moments to sob, but remembered his priorities. He still had another friend to try and rescue.

 

Almost an hour passed...

 

Finally Ben had arrived at the inside of the teacher's desk. He had to move quickly. He knew class would end any minute now.

Ben jogged up to the flat, and spied the spot where the gum used to be. "Damnit. God DAMNIT. I knew this was a mistake. Two friends dead and I could do nothing."

Ben could smell the scent of Miss Jones' feet nearby, and see them scrunching while she sat at her desk. He knew hew was in a dangerous area, and planned now to find some edge of the desk to stick against until the class was empty, then he'd make his way back to the Micro viewing tower. By now somebody would have raised the alarm when they had seen their classmates belongings but no classmates.

But all good plans are bound to fail, as only moments after conceptualizing it, his teacher's big toe slammed down into him. Initially he had feared the worst, but realized that if the worst had happened, he wouldn't really be there to fear it.

The smell enveloped him, and he could feel the sticky sweat around him. His arms and legs jammed in place, he realized his miniscule body had somehow by a stroke of luck become crammed into a wrinkle on the pad of Amanda's big toe. His vast teacher high above him still flexing her feet as if nothing had happened.

The bell rang.