- Text Size +

Thousands of tiny specks, barely visible to the human eye, fluttered slowly downward from Lucy's titanic manicured fingers as she sprinkled them onto the planetary surface of Jason's cock head.

Her piercing gaze and smile thousands of miles away, blurred in the distance but still visible to the Microputian gnats, as a deep and loud laughter was heard in the distance.

"Fucking tiny cunts are going to worship your cock", the giantess in the far distance boomed. Multitudes of Microputians slammed into the slick surface that made up the tip of the God's penis. Everyone could hear screaming, but the wetness of the surface prevented anybody from really dying, only taking serious injuries at worst.

Far below the totem pole of the ages were two gigantic swelling balls, of which many people had fallen to after missing the dick or slipping off the edge. Some were even trapped in the grime in the folds of the retracted foreskin, and even more who had fallen off the penis but landed on the foreskin were trapped under the cock head, ready to be trapped for eternity when it rolled up.

Thousands would perish for the sexual pleasure of these two.

Far into the distance a male with blurred and indistinct features lay on his back, the God that played their host. The only real visible features were his sculpted abs and his smile, far away, almost a whole countries distance.

A gust of wind blew some Micros asunder as the woman twisted her head and began running her tongue from the ballsack upward, vertically along the pole. Finally the tongue, bigger than any building, reached the top of the dick, and began plowing hundreds of Micros into it, or embedding them in the dick.

Pre-cum oozed out of the Giant rod, trapping many on its surface, but filling the lungs and drowing others. Finally the goddess slowly rolled up the foreskin, encasing innumerable lives deep within the folds of the member, within the stink and the sweat of the cock to never be heard from again. A slight jolt in the Giant's body indictated that he could feel the slight tickling of thousands of slaves perishing in a mix of pleasure.

Of the dwindling population of Micros left on the top of the dick, some trapped in precum, some on the outside of the foreskin, they could do nothing but gaze as the woman brought her pussy above their tomb, and slowly lowered it down to crush them all. Pathetic.

------------------------------------------------

Lucy and Jason fucked hard and fast, and imagined the torment they were putting the Micros through. They knew the Micros were human, with families and lives, but that only made it better as their suffering fueled the sexual rage and lust.

Finally Jason came, and could only imagine how many he had shot into Lucy. This was his 'alternate' price for payment, and frankly she didn't mind as he was pretty hot himself, so it was mutually beneficial in more ways than one.

"I can still feel them itching. Idiots are kind of there for our pleasure anyway, not sure why they are getting upset and squirming so much .. although it does feel good", Jason snorted. Lucy looked at him with a strange smile, "You know they have feelings and families, how many wives and husbands do you think you just made watch their partner drown in your fucking cum?", she said as she bit her lip, "Anyway, you said you'd give me a packet after that, so pay up", she demanded with a cheeky smile.

Jason reached into his secure safe below his bedside table and pulled out a film container with another teabag packet inside, "don't go through this one so fast", he said as he handed it over.

"Yeah, kind of hard not to, but I'll try", Lucy remarked as she jumped out of Jason's bed and slowly got changed.

------------------------------------------------

As Lucy was walking back down the hallway toward her bedroom, she saw that bitch Jenny coming. "Hey Jenny, how are you doing?", she fakely remarked. It was always this way, they sort of liked each other, but it was more of a like where there is disdain and respect mixed together, where they would also be happy to jump over each other at any opportunity. Jenny regarded herself as smarter, hotter and more popular than Lucy. Lucy wasn't so foolish as to think she was hotter than Jenny, she didn't like to admit it but logically she knew. However, Lucy did regard herself as much smarter than Jenny.

The two constantly competed and were constantly against each other in ever facet of life.

"Not too bad, I just got back from the Deans room to discuss scholarship opportunities for next semester", Jenny remarked. Lucy was not jealous, but annoyed that this bitch would get it over her.

After a brief conversation that was painfully forced, the first thing Lucy did was drop off her new packet of Micros and head to the Dean's. There she would convince him that she should be the one, both through her character traits and her academic results. Ultimately the Dean could only decide on one.

------------------------------------------------

Lucy arrived home, increasingly becoming more and more annoyed that she wasn't the obvious choice for the scholarship. The only thing that made her jealous in this world was that there were people bigger than her, but at the root of it, it was about power, and if you pushed power away from her enough in anything she would be prone to jealousy.

She slipped off her clothes and lay down on her bed. In her anger she reached over for her packet of Micros and poured them all over her pussy. Lucy violently shook the packet to ensure every single one fell out, and when they had all landed, she felt the squirming of a thousand people.

Lucy reached down and itched the side of her cunt, killing around 40 people straight off the bat. She swished her finger around in her juices and said out loud, "Worship my pussy right the fuck now, because if I don't feel anything, you are all getting crammed into my jogging shoe"

Suddenly the tingling feeling went out of control, and sent Lucy wild. She gripped the sides of her bed as her slaves drove her further toward orgasm. The feeling was always unreal because she knew it was people whose lives were now all dedicated to her pleasure.

Finally her cries shuddered as she orgasmed and electricity rocked her body. It was like this every time, and she was addicted.

She cooled down, and put on some panties to trap the bodies of those left alive against her pussy. They would stay there suffering until she decided they were to be used again.

But more importantly, Lucy heard a screeching of joy coming from within the hallway. "I've won! I've won!".

It couldn't be.

Not her.

Not Jenny, please.