- Text Size +

Mark adhered the tiny Lilliputian by her back onto a piece of sticky tape. It was a small piece, ash she didn't need more than four inches of tape for her inch tall body. Mark was a Gulliveran and towered over her by legions of height, and she was his plaything in entirety.

This was his routine for his pets. He would find a Lilliputian on Facebook, a cute or sexy one at that, and then once he had their details, he would go to work at the local Size Affairs Administration building and look up their details. He couldn't look up just anybody - for starters as a Gulliveran, he was restricted to dealing with Gulliverans and below, and could only look up people less than twenty five (Prodigan) kilometers. Maybe that was far for a Gulliveran in the medieval ages, or by foot? But not today with modern technology.

It wasn't a big deal when a Lilli went missing anyway. Most times it was assumed to be a local kidnapping, and he knew how to cover his tracks. There was so many of them that it was hard for ever Lilli police authorities to watch over them all.

This one was a cute blonde, she had worked as an accountant. But no longer. Now she was just his slave, his toy. He thought it was especially sexy when he contacted her for a meetup regarding her having won the size lottery from his burner phone, and she was still wearing her office clothes, breasts busting through the white top. She was so excited at the time she didn't even bother to verify that he was an SAA employee. Most of them at least checked.

Mark had simply plucked her up at their meetup location, demanded her phone, and then put her in his pocket. This was his fifth kidnapped 'pet'.

That was yesterday night, and she, 'Julia', had spent all night in a dark box in his home. Until this morning when light flooded her box, and she was immediately -still in business attire-, thrust onto her back on a piece of sticky tape.

"You look so fucking tiny compared to even my finger. You'll tickle me nicely. But remember - if I don't feel kissing, you might regret it." The giant boomed down to her. She wasn't sure exactly what he meant, but was scared out of her mind.

"You fucking dickhead! You can't do this, I'm a person!", Julia shouted. Mark didn't really pay attention to her as he slid his boxers down with one hand, and held the edge of the sticky tape with her stuck to it in the other. He slowly lowered her down to his dick, and dangled it close to her head.

Julia could smell the sweat and faint scent of urine from the tip of his dick, and saw him smirking in the distance, far above. Slowly his dick began to harden, and Julia screeched, unable to move from the tape, as the head of the cock became slowly erect, growing closer to her with every second.

"You can enjoy this for a few seconds", he chuckled as the head of his cock, double the size of a bus, smashed into her and pushed up against her mouth and cheek. Tears ran down Julia's face as Mark let go of the tape, stuck to the top his dick, and flexed his dick in and out, causing it to bounce up and down with Julia stuck to the top.

Finally after what seemed like a lifetime of flying back and forth on the end of this monsters dick, the young blonde was ripped off, gasping for air as she had full ability to breathe back once more.

"Say goodnight bitch." She heard, but could not turn her head to see what was in store for her. Her world went dark.

Mark lowered the tiny blonde bitch down to his balls, and stuck her body fast inbetween his balls and asshole. He smoothed out the tape with his finger, and reiterated, "like I said, lots of licks and kisses or else you'll be in a much worse place". He fucking loved being huge.

----------------------------------------------------

Hours passed, and Mark sat at work filling out documents and making phone calls. Suddenly, a tickle. He felt a lick, or a kiss? No, a lick first. That was new, they almost never lick first.

She was his.

He smiled and clenched his butt and legs, and felt the licking increase. It was the smallest feeling, but somehow so satisfying.

Until he felt it, welling up inside him. This would be fantastic. He knew how he would even further ingrain this girl into her slave role.

Mark looked around to make sure nobody was nearby, and let loose a relatively loud, scented fart. Right on Julia.

"Oh fuck yeah." He retorted, and whiffed his own creation of destruction. He knew it was bad, and immediately started getting hard imagining the horror the woman was in.

 

Julia felt the world rumble, and the noise erupt throughout her captors body. "NO FUCK-- NO PLEASE!" she screamed, but deep down she knew he wouldn't hear her from where she was. Her makeup stained on her tear covered face, as she began to cough and splutter from the foul scent overrunning her body and soul, trapping under the tape and going into her throat and lungs.

She knew he was getting off on this, and prayed that something would happen to let her free.

---------------------------------

It was almost hometime, when suddenly Mark's office phone rang. He answered, "Hello this is Mark Skowtiz, SAA, how can I help you?".

Mark sat and listened, in disbelief to what he was hearing. Mark had won. He'd been selected to undergo the transformation into a Prodigan. His dream was finally coming true.

Today was his day.