- Text Size +

Amanda worked as a high school teacher at her local school, teaching final years exclusively. Almost all her students were 18, as frankly she had a irrational temperament toward teaching classes of people any younger. It didn't matter as she wasn't qualified to teach juniors regardless.
She actually liked the attention she got as well, being a stunning 29 year old Gulli teaching at a multi-size school. She was a dark haired beauty, every teenage boys dream. Her ample body and cute face were all the rage for gossip at the school. And what made it more significant was that being a rare multi-size school, she was in the purview of not just numerous Gulli and below staff, but thousands of Gulli and below students.


Every day she would arrive at her finals English class and teach aproximately twenty Gullis in normal seating, around one hundred Lillis in special stacked seating, and over a thousand Micros in a special viewing tower at the back of the class room. Any questions the Gullis could be answered then and there, Lillis would have to specifically request to talk after class view special microphone headset arrangements, but due to the shear number of Micros, any queries they had needed to be submitted via email.
Everyday Amanda would rock up to school and teach her classes without incident, and at least once a year conduct her annual size awareness training to make sure her classes persisted without said incidents, but this day would be different, if she knew it or not.


Amanda had come into class early to set up. As she backed into the door and carried her books inside, she sighed in relief that nobody had arrived yet. Amanda set her books down on the table and walked down the isles of chairs to do a search for rubbish before the student arrived in twenty minutes or so.

 

---------------------------------------------

Ben, Melissa and Angela had taken the Micro safe tunnel to get into class early today. After setting up their desks on their floor of the micro viewing tower, the took the elevator down to the ground floor to chill outside for a while before class started.

"All I'm saying is that she's pretty cute. I'm not trying to suggest it would even be possible to do anything with her", Ben retorted. "Yeah but you would totally do it if you had the chance, which guy in this school wouldn't? Miss Jones is a total babe" Melissa snorted. Both girls laughed as they heard vibrations subtle compounding the floor, the vibrations Lillis and Gullis might not feel.

Moments later, the three specks watched as their teacher entered the room and set her books down in the distance.

"We'd better get back inside the tower I suppose, it's dangerous now that she's here", said Angela. She reached for the handle bar on the steel door to the Micro tower, but it wouldn't budge. "What the fuck?", she spat as she relentlessly shook it back and forth, attempting to force the door open. "Move over, I'll try", Ben said as he too could not get the door to come ajar.

Suddenly vibrations started rattling the floor as they gazed upon their teachers immense and curvy form approach the tower from the front of the class room. The three students screamed and ran as the teacher continued walking towards them, but it was no use. What they could traverse as tiny specks on the floor below her in an hour, she could do in ten seconds.

All three fell flat and crawled backward in fear as the teachers flats stomped flat right in front of their puny bodies. She had stopped walking. Far above they watched her touch the top of the tower as she turned on the scanner on top to see how many students were inside at the time.

"Nobody here yet..", Amanda mumbled to herself, albiet a booming thunder to the Micros below. Suddenly her right foot raised and moved forward, and the three began screaming and running again. The petite brunette Melissa looked backward and a chill ran down her spine, as high above her was the dirt speckled undersole of Miss Jones' flat, with a wad of Gulli gum stuck to it.

In an instant, the flat came down and mashed Melissa hard into the gum, sealing her neck and limbs in the pink substance. Her face exposed allowed her to breathe, and as the foot raised up again, she saw the tiny dust specks that were Ben and Angela dissapear to the floor below, too far for her to comprehend. "HELP ME!" She screeched in pure terror, attempting to writhe and free herself loose. It was futile, Melissa was trapped in the globular mass.

Amanda did a route around the room and returned to her desk. Every step stomping Melissa into the floor beneath her, and further into the padding of her flats as she was encased in pink mush. The gum itself was only a tiny wad to a Gulli, but for a Micro it was the size of lake. Melissa was miniscule in comparison to her teacher, and barely visible. Amanda stopped at the whiteboard behind her desk, and reached up above the whiteboard to pull down the projector screen. The only thing stopping Melissa from popping like a grape was the soft pillow the gum provided, but even with that, the nightmare of Miss Jones standing on her tip toes was too much, pressing Melissas head and body against the floor under the teachers titanic foot.

Finally the weight relented, and Amanda kicked off her flats under her desk to cool out her bare feet. Melissa lay on the underside of the tipped flat, laying meters above the ground, stuck fast and unable to move.

"We need to go get her, she'll die otherwise!" panted Ben. Angela couldn't believe they were in this situation, "Are you fucking nuts? We are locked out of the tower, we both left our stuff at our desks so we can't exactly contact anybody. We are sitting ducks! Even if we made it to the teachers desk on time, who is to say we wouldn't befall the same fate, or get crushed, or something else equally as bad? This plan is crazy." Ben didn't respond, and merely had to wait a few moments for Angela to ponder the plan. "But she is our friend", Angela admitted, "so we owe to her, she'd do the same".

With that, they began treking the floor toward their teachers desk, both in fear, wondering if this plan would even pull through.