- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one is only going to be a two parter, hope you enjoy! Also I typed this out on my phone, so please tell me about all the inevitable spell mistakes from auto-correct when you spot them.

 

 

Kirsty and Isaac were an adorable couple, they had been dating for almost six months now. The only issue was that Kirsty was a Brobi, and Isaac was a Lilli. This little conundrum created some incredible chemistry between the two sexually under the right circumstances, but could be hard for every day life given that he was less than an inch to her. It meant that they had to live in Brobi world, and that in turn meant that everything has to be Kirsty's responsibility. Every major activity they did or event they went to was always just a little bit like a chore for Kirsty.

Don't be fooled though, she was more than willing to live with that. They loved each other and nothing would stop that. Isaac was 23 and fully employed at a Brobi accounting firm within a small area designated for other sizes, meaning he routinely interacted with everyone between Micro sized and Brobi sized. Kirsty was only 20, and still studying at University, but they had their own flat together.

Isaac absolutely loved coming home every day and seeing his gigantic blonde girl friend, with her slender frame ready to smile for him. He had cameras rigged up at particular areas around the place so he could broadcast his face to her tv any time, and the speaker system they'd set up around the house meant that she'd be able to hear him as long as he was wearing his thin headset.

Kirsty herself had a little bit of a fetish for smaller people, mostly on the cooperative mutual side. She'd long since loved the idea of having a little man willingly dive into her just for her pleasure, or pleasuring themselves on her gigantic body. This didn't mean she didn't have a dominating streak of course, the couple sometimes played that sort of game. They both felt ever so slightly guilty about the one time they might of taken it too far, when Isaac captured a small city district at night from a Micro town, and used the micros like sprinkles of dust onto Kirsty's clit to pleasure her. He'd also put three or four onto his own dick for his own sick pleasure. Yeah they felt guilty but it was still super sexy at the time.

The loved each other for sure, but there was only one thing Isaac didn't like.

Kirsty's friends didn't agree with the concept of Kirsty dating a 'bug'. They'd visited before and often talked badly about him when he was standing right there on the coffee table, naturally because they didn't feel like he was big enough to matter, despite being RIGHT THERE. They mostly all tolerated the relationship, but one girl in particular, Kara, was really devilish. She was a friend of Kirsty's, also 20 years old, who went to University with her. She was a tanned Caucasian girl with a great ass and a great set of breasts, it looked like she probably got a lot of male attention, and she knew it too. She would regularly flaunt her body to entice males on campus.

This dark haired giantess had teased Isaac on more than one occasion about what she wanted to do to him. "Tiny thing, aren't you?", she'd mused once while Kirsty was in the bathroom, the whole time pinning his half inch body to the floor under her toe. Another time Kirsty had a girls party, and Kara stuck away to the bedroom, snatched up Isaac from his sleeping area and began drunkedly rubbing him all over herself. It was clear the domination was sexual, she really wanted to fuck around with him. He learned that the hard way when one of the places she dragged him was between her toes, pressing his face into the hot sticky webbing between them right after she'd taken her socks off. Always the feet with her.

Isaac never spoke of this after she threatened to do it again if he said anything. So Isaac tolerated Kirsty's friends, most of whom didn't actually bother him.

---

"Honey, I'm home", Kirsty melodically chimed as she waltzed into the lounge. There she was again, beautiful as ever. "I have some news!", she said as she plopped herself onto the couch and lay her hand out in front of her face.

"One moment, coming!", Isaac hrough his mic, which reverberated throughout the house speakers. Isaac landed his hover vehicle on her hand, and disembarked to see her giant smiling teeth, her face showing her happiness to see him again. "See" wasn't the right word, as he was roughly the size of a grain of salt to her.

"Alright, spill the beans babe, what's the news?", Isaac asked. "Well!", gleefully rolling her eyes, "Uni has offered me a week trip to Europe as part of a small cultural exchange next week!", she revealed and redoubled "NEXT WEEK" once more to emphasise the immediacy of the event. This was big for her! It means she was more visible in the University community as well as getting a sweet overseas trjp, there was only a net benefit to this.

"I'm gonna start packing tonight, we can grab dinner if you want as well to celebrate", she said. Sounded swell, they really had it going for them.

---

The pair were enjoying dinner at one of the few multi size establishments in town. Kirsty had brought her Bluetooth earpiece so she could hear Isaac in a public place as they talked. It was Italian cuisine, which suited Isaac given he thought he might have a bit of Italian in him.

"Oh yeah, I've asked Kara to come say hi and make sure the apartment is alright", Kirsty mentioned. Isaac gulped, but low enough volume that it didn't transmit. "Babe it's fine, I can look after the apartment by myself", he remarked. Kirsty had a quick retort, but one that Isaac couldn't help but feel slightly emasculated him, or perhaps made him feel like a child, "yeah I know you can baby, but this is just to make sure it's all good on a Brobi size. What happens if the power fails, how are you going to flip the main breaker? Plus, she's always been good to you", Kirsty said. A lie even if Kirsty didn't know it was, that girl Kara was so so so not good for him in so many ways. So much so that Isaac felt it necessary to classify what his girlfriend had just said as a lie DESPITE it not being a lie by definition.

But he wasn't going to let his girl down. "Alright fine, but I'm pretending I'm not home", Isaac told her.

"Also my mom said she wanted to visit at some point and pick up her clothes she left here last time we had dinner, so she'll drive around at some point. She knows where the keys are", Kirsty mentioned.

Jesus Kirsty, another bombshell dropped on me. Isaac didn't really know Kirsty's mother, Alana, all that well, she would come over for dinner on occasion, but she mostly just talked with Kirsty. You could tell she had wavering opinions on smaller races, but she didn't want to say it in fear of hurting Kirsty's feelings.

Isaac hated that, but she seemed a nice enough lady. "Alright babe, as long as she calls me before she comes around", yeah right, like that would happen.

The couple continued their dinner, Kirsty not being able to take her mind off her upcoming exciting adventure, and Isaac not being able to take his mind off his upcoming week off.

---

"I love you babe, I'll be back in a week, don't worry", Kirsty told the tiny man standing, barely visible on the Kitchen bench, "and we can, us know, have a bit of fun once I'm back", she said as she patted her firm behind and winked.

Isaac waved goodbye and watched the door close behind her in the 'far off' distance. This was his week. He'd managed to secure leave from work so he could relax the entire seven days until Kirsty was back on Monday afternoon.

He'd play video games, he might have a friend over at one point, he'd watch movies, eat junk food, etc. The options were endless.

However by the next day he realised he was bored, and being Tuesday he still had so much more time. He got to until about 7pm before he thought, 'I will not survive this, I should not have taken that leave'. He decided to go for an old fashioned walk.

In the forest of the carpet of course.

Isaac walked for about 20 minutes after landing his craft near the edge of the Kitchen counter. He hadn't done this in a while. Sometimes being with Kirsty and flying around all the time tricked Isaac into thinking he was an appropriate size for this apartment, but really he was still a half inch tiny dust particle in the Brobi world.

His thoughts were stopped as he heard keys shuffling in the door frame, and heard the door click open, followed by footsteps. Were these people serious? It's like, almost 8 o' clock at night on a weekday. Isaac wasn't sure who it was yet, whether it was Kara or Alana, Kirsty's mother.

Unfortunately it was Kara. He watched he enormous form sail over the top of him, peering into her skirt and seeing her extremely well formed ass wiggle away under her skirt as she walked. She was very attractive, just a bitch. She vanished into one of the distant hallways far away for a long while. Isaac theorised that she was probably looking for him so she could torment him. She'd have no such luck. He was too smart for her and she would neve--

--BOOM--!

Isaac was pressed deep into the carpet by some unstoppable rubbery surface. All he could feel was the weight of a thousand sun's on his back, and all he could smell was some strange coconut lotion. What he didn't know was he was unfortunate enough for Kara to have stepped right onto his pathetic tiny body, and it happened to be the exact spot where she stopped to check her phone.

The weight on Isaac increased 10 fold as Kara raised her heel up and put more pressure into the ball of her silky smooth foot. It was enough weight that it pressed Isaac tight onto the foot, sticking him to it as he would soon find out.

Isaac could hear her humming, and realised he had his headset still in his pocket. Her giant ass flexed as she swapped her weight from right to left, and back again onto Isaac, this time scrunching his building sized toes.

Isaac screamed, "FOOT!  K-K-KARA!", as loud as he could. He tried three or maybe even four more times before finally he heard his saving grace. "Huh", she mumbled, thinking she heard the word 'foot' through the speakers.

"Oh Jesus", she said as she raised her right foot up. She looked up onto her sole and saw Isaac clasping to it like the side of a mountain, which it pretty much was for the tiny man.

"Haha, holy fucking shit dude!", she laughed, "you're stuck to my foot you god damn ant". She smiled down at him, not helping him at all, and laughed a little as she lowered her foot back down, her once again perfect ass fading from view as he screamed.

Kara placed her hands on her hips dominantly, and rolled around her long, shiny black pedicured toes and wide foot around in circles in the floor. If she focused really hard she could feel his tiny body pressing into the carpet under her.

Kara strolled over the the couch and sat down. Slowly she crossed her leg up and brought her foot to her face. Her hot breath washed over him, "still tiny as always Isaac", she mused as her matching manicured fingernails peeled his tiny beaten body off her lotion scented foot.

Kara dangled the little man in front of her, "my own little man toy, what am I going to do with you?". A few moments passed and she suddenly had the most incredible idea.

Kara flipped herself over and lay belly first on the couch. She carried tiny Isaac backwards, and lifted up her skirt with her other hand. "I want you to jerk your tiny dick onto my ass, because I bet you've been fucking looking at it", she commanded as she dropped the little speck onto her butt. She looked back and watched him tumble around a bit before standing up, maybe, she couldn't tell, he was fucking small.

"Did I stutter? I said jack off on my ass, and don't you dare pull your little headset out", she ordered again, this time forecfully. This was in some way a little bit enjoyable for Isaac. He did think the ass was sexy, and was no stranger to erotic situations with a Brobi. But this bitch was forcing him to be her sexual plaything.

Finally he came onto her gigantic planet sized booty, and he grunted loud enough that Kara actually heard him through the mic in his pocket. "All done little guy?", she laughed, "I've seen your photos on facebook, call me if you ever wanna do this again. I kind of like dominating you and, to be honest, you are pretty cute even if I'm a billion times bigger than you. There is something nice about a guy who does everything I want, knowing I could crush him whenever I wanted", she remarked as she hovered her thumb over Isaac, inches in HIS scale from his face, barely hovering above her ass. Was this woman going to smush him against her and with her thumb alone?

"Call me sometime whenever you get bored of Kirsty, good girls are no fun", she winked. Kara licked her index finger and pressed it into Isaac, slightly pushing down on her plushy butt cheek. He stuck to her saliva covered digit as she brought him forward, hovering in front of her mouth. Kara lazily laughed and gazed down at the man, immobilized in her spit. Then without warning she thrust her finger into her mouth and sucked him straight off it. 

This sudden change had Isaac deep in confusion as he was flushed around her mouth. Without warning he was spit from the dark cavern, landing on the lounge floor. Still drowning in a puddle of spit, Isaac managed to barely swim slightly to the top of the accumulated spit on the floor and broke the surface. He gasped for air as he saw the goddess above him smiling down. Kara rest her chin on her hand and smiled and she without warning yet again suddenly pressed her big toe straight into Isaac, and rolled him left and right on the carpet under her huge sweaty digit, making the scent of her house sized toe with the surprisingly fresh smell of the woman's spit. She looked at her paint job and pondered if he'd look nice trapped on her toenail with only his face uncovered, she'd like to keep him like that as her toe pet for a day, it would be sexy, she thought.

Kara quickly spit one last glob onto Isaac, and got out of the seat. Isaac again barely managed to break through the thick substance. He could imagine Micros being trapped in this by the millions as Kara giggled high above finally smashing them under one of her various sexy body parts. He was sure she'd probably done it at some point, she did seem like she really got off on dominating others.

"See ya spunk", Kara teased as she left. Isaac watched her wink at him in the distance as she opened the door and left the apartment. He stood there drenched in her clear, minty spit. That was kind of hot, if not a bit terrifying. Hopefully Kirsty's mom would be nicer.