- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

warning there is MF/m in this story

Jack tried to keep a clear mind but everything seemed to get blurry from the pure ecstasy of feeling josh’s tongue explore the fabric that is his body. He started to slip and enjoy it when suddenly he jarred back to reality when his sister’s foot slipped down josh’s solid body down to his cock. Jack tried his best to pull away, but he couldn’t even look away given his situation. Josh let out a soft moan as he felt her socked foot hit his cock. He lustfully grinded his hips into her foot desperate for relief. Josh felt like he was in pure heaven while jack thought it was the worst hell as he felt josh’s hard cock push against his tiny form. Janet was loving the feeling of having this power over josh. Watching him desperately thrust into her foot was a turn on, “having fun there?” josh couldn’t speak all he could do was nod slightly. She smiled curling her toes around his large member, stroking it softly. Josh couldn’t focus anymore, but nothing could compare to her rubbing his tip forcing jack to taste josh’s semen. Jack tried to resist it but his mind was fading fast feeling the soft skin of josh’s tip on his body. Josh let out a loud moan before cumming, covering jack in his semen. Janet smiled and sat down onto his cock and kissed him softly, “did you enjoy that?” he didn’t respond, he just breathed heavily. She smiled and bit her lip still feeling his cock being semi-hard under her. Jack was laying there underneath Janet’s ass as he feels the cum soak into him. Janet was just starting with josh and hungry for round 2 as she grinded back and forth sliding his cock between her lips. Josh’s cock started to grow hard again as he bit his lip grabbing her waist. She moaned feeling his cock rub her clit. She was already wet from teasing josh and now she was just hungry for his cock deep inside of her. She pushed herself onto his body and grabbed his now fully hard cock and guided it into her lips. She kissed his lips before sitting back sliding his cock inside her pussy down to the base of his cock. She moaned out slightly, josh may have a weird kink but he definitely had an enormous cock. She grinded against him and felt his tip touch her most sensitive walls, making her grip his cock harder. Josh already exhausted from her dominating him, laid there and pushed slightly against her hips getting closer. She grinded against him faster feeling his cock throb pushing harder and harder against her walls before finally she came. She squeezed his cock tight as he let out a soft moan and came inside her. She laid down on his chest exhausted. Jack couldn’t believe he watched his sister fuck josh and all he could do was feel her soft ass sit on him as she rode his hard cock. Janet was tired and josh was already out like a light, so she slipped off her socks (and jack) and let them drop to the floor next to the bed as she covered up next to josh and fell asleep.