- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long absence, hope you enjoy and feel free to criticize and critique! I wanna get better and I wanna hear how much you liked it, or if you disliked it too, what I can fix!

Chijinda was left cramping in silent darkness as he lay gently compressed in the slightly doughy, soft skin of Mia’s hand. He couldn’t believe his situation… things went from bad, to worse, to the worst possible person who could possibly find him.

 

“Hey, V-D, let me go already!” he shouted, pushing against the covering of digits… a few dozen muffled footfalls that could probably scatter an army each and a door’s opening later…  he was finally allowed light once more… his eyes adjusting as he swiveled his head around, taking stock of where he was…


He saw a carpeted floor… a nightstand, dresser, a desk with several ominous-looking gadgets on it, along with some suspicious shrinky-sized red stains upon the surface, and finally… a bed, with his second-worst fear facing him: a bubbly expression on her ditzy face.

 

“Ohmigooood! You finally caught him Mia! Let me see!” Erika exclaimed, jumping up, her lustrous green hair bouncing primly as she rushed over. Erika was all but the school’s supermodel, it was no wonder why she was so popular. Perfect, perky breasts swaying with each step, her silky, titanic legs toned with a lovely athleticism, her body absolutely stunning and so cutely held in her snug schoolgirl’s uniform. The detective briefly allowed himself an upskirt daydream, imagining how amazing it would feel to catch a pantyshot of the high-ranked A.S.S. girl, and close friend of Mia, before snapping back to reality as the vice director spoke once again.

 


“Erika! Please, control yourself… He’s our worst enemy!” Mia snapped back, her fingers wrapping around the detective once more as she held him away from the green-haired beauty. Inside however, the vice director couldn’t hide just how pleased she was at the high school detective’s capture. She wasn’t made of stone… a satisfied, almost smug smirk tugged at the corners of her lips.

 

She held the still half-nude detective in her hands and gave him a leering glare as she poked and prodded at his body curiously, her warm fingers dominating and curiously touching against his skin, as if he were a science experiment or something.

 


“Hmph! I can’t have ever expected something like this. A perverted runt of a detective giving us so much trouble… it’s impossible to even conceive of. You don’t deserve to face the head director…  you should consider your puny, pathetic self rather fortunate that we found you instead of her…”

 


Mia spoke with overwhelming authority, her face flushing slightly at the intensity of her words, her feelings bubbling up, and her emotions at a high. The pressure was enough to break any shrinky besides Chijinda… it was all the detective could do to stand before her, and the vice director’s ego wouldn’t allow that for long.

 

 

She flipped her palm over and dropped him carelessly… he fell down the long way to the ground, thankfully having a soft landing on the carpet, but still having a painful-sounding thud because of the sheer height of the fall… And now he was forced to look skyward at Mia and Erika… two veritable goddesses, their titanic forms looming over him, his eyes running up their luscious legs and shapely thighs, up their navy-blue skirts at their cotton-white panties which seemed to swell, their cute midsections held in those uniforms… finally up to their looming faces, Erika gazing down with an incredible curiosity, and Mia… looked like she was trying to hold herself back from something awful.

 

“Ooooh! He’s even more adorable when he’s on the ground!” Erika shouted, her amicable tone almost frightening him more than Mia’s sour disposition… He didn’t have much time to realize what was happening though. He noticed Mia kneeling down to remove her jet-black school loafers, giving Chijinda an icy look that would cow any shrinky. He couldn’t help but shiver, despite his usual defiance towards these titanic schoolgirls.

 


“Hey… Just what do you two think you’re doing here? This isn’t a game you know! You can’t just play with people’s lives like this!” Chijinda shouted at them, mustering his courage as they seemingly ignored him; Erika joined Mia in removing her shoes, though she also stripped away her socks as well, and wiggled her soft, pampered toes on the carpet, her feet glistened with sweat and radiated heat… He shivered, not wanting to be under those things whatsoever. He swiveled his head towards Mia; she left her long, black knee-socks on…. He winced at the site of the two girls smiling at him in two very different ways… He didn’t have a good feeling for what was happening next.

 

 

“Hm… I suppose its good that you have such a strong will. Far more so than the other shrinkies I’ve had to deal with… they were nothing more than stress toys, right Erika?”

 

“Ooh gooosh Erika, you definitely had a lot of fun with them! Don’t pretend like you didn’t enjoy all that! I saw the look on your face, I think you were even being a little pervy with how much you enjoyed them!”


Erika giggled, and Mia started to blush pink.

 

“E-Erika!! Shut UP!” Mia boomed, standing up to her full height once more, dizzying the detective beneath her… yes, that’s where he truly belonged… She could feel herself getting wet… the feeling of absolute power… he probably would’ve been just like those who bullied her back at normal size… this was going to be delicious…

 

 

“I hope you’re ready for my gigantic feet, you pathetic… baka shrinky-detective! I’ll kill you with these!” Mia shouted with a briefly overflowing anger, before stomping her socked feet directly unto Chijinda’s body. Immediately, the detective was smushed under her soles… the fabric providing an intense sensation for both parties… Mia sighing with delight as she felt the shrunken detective’s body strain under her weight… her size and dominating presence were too much for him to handle… She ground her foot directly into the carpet, the friction, the sensual heat and intensity so much for him to bear. Her stress melted in an instant as she felt the tiny detective under the weight of her plush, yet crushingly powerful sole.

 

Chijinda’s whole world was nothing but Mia’s foot, the sock’s fabric was so thin that it was almost like she was barefoot… but the friction was worse, it excited him and warmed his skin so quickly… But it was too intense, the pressure, the strength of the schoolgirl who was crushing him underneath. The scent of her socked feet, her sweaty soles made its way to his nose as she dominated him under her mighty peds. It was like he was in a muggy hell where he could smell and feel nothing but this goddess of a Vice Director bearing down on him, abusing his body with a foot that felt like it was about to snuff him out at any second.

 

She lifted up her sole and allowed him to look up once more at her looming, sneering countenance before she came upon him with her soft, uniform toes this time, squeezing him under them and toying with him. She let out a laugh.

 

“Fufufufu… how pathetic… even though he acted so strong and heroic.. he’s just like all the other shrinkies after all. To think I was even having thoughts otherwise… I hope you enjoy being crushed under me in your final moments, Chijinda-san!”

 

“Pffft! Mia-chan, that’s such a load! I totally heard you moan his name sooo much last night in your room!”

 

Mia was forced to release the pressure on the detective, just as he felt he was about to suffocate from the length of time he was held under her, his ribs might’ve been broken by those crushing feet…



Despite the absolute torture of the situation, he was bulging underneath his underwear, his last article of clothing and dignity.

 

“Look Mia! Chijinda was totally loving it! Awwwww….” Erika exclaimed, giggling, licking her lips and looking down at the detective.

 

Chijinda, for his part, felt rather… embarrassed, that this was happening.

 

“I really can’t catch a break…” he muttered... before his eyes widened in surprise.

 

Erika’s doughy, tender soles cast a shadow over him, as she held her mighty foot over the shrunken detective and began stomping him into the carpet.

 

“I wanna try too, it looked way too fun Mia!” Erika said in her usual bubbly tone, alternating her feet as she absolutely stepped on the detective, pounding him into the carpet, each sweaty, massive stomp of her powerful feet: arches, soles, heel; he got a literal taste of it all as the ditzy schoolgirl experimented and enjoyed herself at the detective’s expense… It was all he could to do both survive and not positively explode (in both ways) at the situation, Erika’s laughing and Mia’s complaining and half-hearted attempts at being composed and indignant mixing into the background as the feet-based onslaught continued…

 

The detective was grinded, squeezed against their soles, mushed, and even had his face stuffed between their toes at times.... Mia removing her socks to really feel the detective’s face and body between them; he was basically absorbing their scents and the natural oils of their body at that point… His mind was being pounded with each step, twist and grind, as if the stomps were brainwashing him into believing he was made to be an insole for these gigantic schoolgirls.

 

“Shit… This… isn’t good…” he said between slow breaths, stomps and his swirling thoughts trying to compose.

 

It seemed unending…

“Ohohoho, it looks like the detective is reaching his limit. Excellent work Erika, this is the most fun I’ve had with a shrinky yet!”


“Oooh my gawsh Mia, I’ve never seen you so excited! Hehe… just try not to get your skirt all wet okay?”


Mia blushed intensely at this sudden tease by her best friend and kicked Chijinda away on instinct while she complained about Erika’s lack of restraint and filter to her face. Erika kept her eyes on the detective as he went flying while Mia kept blabbing in her usual, flustered manner when she got like this.

 

After a sickening thud against a wall and a groan, Chijinda gathered himself. ‘Now’s my chance to escape!’ thought the detective… he was a miracle of determination and endurance, and he began to sprint and show just how skilled he was… but his incredible hope didn’t last for long.

 

Erika showcased her incredible body’s agility, and one of the reasons she was regarded as such a threat in A.S.S.

 

Within seconds, Erika had rushed over to Chijinda, each step of her bare feet shaking the floor for the detective… her athletic feet bearing down upon his speedy pace, unable to keep up with the colossal schoolgirl’s incredible speed offered to her by her sheer size advantage over him…

 

She slammed her toned, bare foot on him, catching him on the part of her sole right below her big toe, and giggled, while Mia just stood, staring at Erika with a slack-jawed expression of shock.

 

“E-erika… you moved so fast... that was incredible.”
“Oh my gooosh, Mia-chan! You look, really cute and surprised right now! I didn’t get such a hot body just by eating, right? Like duuuuuh!”

 

Mia looked embarrassed once more for underestimating her friend, but Erika wasn’t paying attention. Her full focus was on the detective under her foot… and now she was squatting down, giving him a canopy-like viewing of her panties from the little glimpse he could get between her toes, given his awkward position completely under her… Erika giggled and squeezed, her feet muscles giving Chijinda a rough massage as she worked hard to feel him under her…
Then, he felt the pressure lighten, and felt the ground shake like thunder…  the foot was off him and her arch was looming upright now… she was sitting down, the tremor was caused by her colossal rear hitting the ground, and she stared at Chijinda with a sidelong glance, but a cheeky smirk on her face.

 


“What’s the matter Chiji-kun? I hope you’re not too tired, I like, wanted to try out what I heard some of the other girls were doing…”

 

“Like… um… if you were feeling like showing off how cool and sexy you were… you could totally, like, serve and worship my feet, right? I’m sure a stud like you knows how to make girls feel special, right?”

 

Erika gave the detective a wink and stuck out her tongue to the detective…



Chijinda, for his part, couldn’t believe this was happening. He started to feel a flush hit his cheeks, and his pants started to bulge intensely once again... Why was this happening now? Why did he want to so badly? Why did Erika seem so… sexy right now?

 


“…Shit.” He muttered to himself. It wasn’t like he had a choice, so why did this bother him? His defiant spirit normally wouldn’t allow this, but his fetishistic instinct made it so difficult to resist! How did he end up in such an awkward situation?! The tiredness got to him, and Erika was a really cute customer… the desire to please cute girls and make them happy was a base instinct for the detective, and the other side of him wanted to show off… but that didn’t quite align with the situat-

 

 

“Fuck it. Why not…” he said after a moment’s hesitation and threw himself upon Erika’s soles in a feverish daze.

 

 

He immediately began putting his all into his feet-serving routine while the sexy schoolgirl clapped her hands delightedly. The detective began to rub his hands deeply against the tissue of her feet, and then pushed his arms forward… then his legs and finally his whole body. The muscles on his back and shoulders straining, his normally hard body sensually losing himself in a practical sea of moist, smooth flesh, that slightly crinkled with each flex Erika did as she enjoyed his swirling motions. In moments, Chijinda brought his tongue into the mix, licking and sucking… he climbed her feet too, his legs pressing against her arches, his lips kissing her plush, sweaty peds… he buried his face between her toes and gave her an aroused look, and began to touch them, squeeze the tender flesh…


As this all went on, he noticed the massive countenance of Mia, watching from his side, like an imposing cliff face in size, but she was far cuter. Her mouth was open in a small ‘o’; she was in awe of the exercise Erika was having the detective run. For Erika’s part, she just giggled and encouraged the detective.



“Ohmygoooood! This is even funner than I imagined! Those girls were right, hehe… You can do it Chiji! Do your best, ya teeny hunk!” Erika said, clapping her hands, and then holding up her breasts with her forearm while giving the detective a “Fuck me” look. It was all the stalwart detective could do not to blow his load at the sheer sight of her and those expressions and teases she was giving him.

 

“Ha… damn… I guess… this isn’t such a bad capture… after all…” He mumbled.

 

Mia’s expression began to twist, almost like… she was getting jealous of Erika.

 

“H-hey! Erika… don’t just… hog him all for yourself. That’s not fair!”



“AW! I think Mia’s jealous… I knew it!” Erika snickered, then blew the detective a kiss.

 

Mia turned even redder, and then sat herself down, causing another quake for the detective, though it was lessened in impact for him, given he was on Erika’s foot instead of the ground.

 

He didn’t pay attention though, till he felt his instincts tell him to turn around…


And for his reward, he got a face-full of Mia’s soles, smashing him against Erika’s in an intense, smushing sensation.

 

“As if I was going to let you finish him off by yourself, Erika. I’m not jealous, by the way! I just… felt I had as much of a role as you did, so I deserve to have a l-little fun too, right?” she mumbled, as she ground her foot against Chijinda, while Erika squirmed and giggled.

 

“Stooop, Mia-chan! Your feet tickle!”

 

The detective was squeezed between two sets of smelly, sweaty, moist feet… Erika’s massive pair, and Mia’s more delicate (but still overwhelmingly huge) soles, his body practically melded with their sweat by now, their soles and arches crinkling as he was lost in a pedal embrace, his body, and his cock squeezed intensely… He figured he might as well make the best of it, and began groping, squeezing, massaging, grinding, and sucking on every bit of sumptuous foot-flesh he could hold.

 

He heard Mia’s moaning… her feet must’ve been a sensitive place for her, as he nibbled on them, his teeth pressing down as he worked his way across the voluptuous, massive wall of foot flesh pressing against him.

 

“Oh gooood, Erika… h-he’s so GOOD! N-no way…I shouldn’t… be feeling like this… not by some stupid, shrunken detective…”  she mumbled, utterly weak to Chijinda’s attentions. Erika grinned, and moaned as well, as they continued to press him without relent. Both Erika and Mia idly groping their breasts and playing with themselves… slowly unbuttoning their shirts, and throwing off their schoolgirl uniform blazers as they wiggled their toes, alternated their feet, and smushed him between each other as they started getting hotter and heavier with the sweat of arousal… the detective being in… well, some would call it a heaven.

 

“Ah… haha… I… think that’s enough for now.” Mia finally said, letting her feet go, finding the detective stuck to them.

 

She blushed intensely once more, and had to wipe his body off on the carpet, by smearing him against it in an attempt to peel him off… it was a bit slow, but after a few swipes punctuated by light moans filled with pleasure, he was finally off her feet.

 

“Uuuuugh…” he mumbled, a bit worn out from his services, but in a second he was standing once more, confused as to what was about to happen next. His body completely covered with the admixture of smell and sweat of these two girls… he knew their feet better than any other male student ever should’ve had to… feeling dizzy and hot from it all.

 

Erika and Mia both followed suit, and they both loomed over him now, with unbuttoned shirts, their skirts slightly askew from the efforts and looking like they were about to fall off, as they loomed like titans over him once more, ready to decide his fate. Mia had a devious grin plastered across her face, and Erika looked at him with a ditzy lust in her eyes.

 


“This isn’t going to be good…” he complained to himself, as the next phase of Mia and Erika’s fun was about to unfold…