- Text Size +

The two girls looked at each other with big grins, because this was the day they were gonna get revenge on that dumb bitch who had been bullying and picking on them for so long. They had drawn some circles and shapes on the floor of their home, reading through a book on how to summon yokai from another realm to do their bidding.

With strange words being chanted, a bright glow emitted from the drawings on the floor…And it didn’t take too long before a poof of smoke made something, or rather someone appear in the middle of the circle. Orange hair, four tails of the same color and twitching ears on top of their head. Holding a bowl in her hand and chopsticks in the other.

The two girls clapped their hands together, that is against each other’s and beamed with happiness as the summoning spell had worked! Though the woman that was sitting in the circle, well she was not as amused as the two of them. Initially confused about being pulled away from her lunch, her eyebrow twitched a bit and she shot a rather cold glare at the two of them.

They ignored the glare and started shouting orders and commands and their summoned ‘creature’, although that seemed to have the complete opposite effect of what they wanted. Instead of making her to their bidding, she got up and pointed her finger at them.

“Who are you? Who do you think you are whom dares to summon me from my shrine and then order me around like some sort of servant? I think you two need to learn your place!”
She was angry, she was stern, and her tails stood straight up in the fluffiest of ways with her anger. With a simple flick of her hand she cast her foxy magic on the two of them. Her ears kept twitching on top of her head as she did this.

Both Mary and Emily tried to turn and flee when they realized that their plan of summoning and enslaving a servant from another realm had failed, though not in time before the magic of the foxgirl hit the two of them, and as a result their escape plan just got a whole lot harder. They did keep running, but it seemed like the door was just moving further and further away.

“Psht…Mortals trying to flee, pathetic beings really.” The foxgirl boomed behind them with her voice, considering they were only some mere inches tall by the end of the shrinking magic. She took two steps towards them, the footfalls thundering behind the two girls, the impact of Cysh’s foot landing right behind them making them fall over.

“Aww, did you fall?” The foxgirl mocked from above, it was hard to see her face from their current position, her hakama and her breasts were pretty much blocking their view. Though what they could see was her foot raising and being placed on top of them both, squishing them gently underneath…Well not that gently, but it wasn’t enough to properly crush them.

After a few moments of toying with the two of them, she decided they could be of some use, or at least one of them. Raising her foot, allowing them to be free for just a moment, she squatted down to pick up one of the small girls. The little chubby one named Emily, since she seemed like a much better subject for what the foxgirl had in mind.

She did pick up Mary in her other hand, but only to place her on the counter where she had no chance of escaping, the drop being way too high for her to survive if she decided to jump. The foxgirl moved one of the chairs, placing it in such a position that Mary had a good view of her sitting with her legs spread on it.

Cysh grinned, the naughty giant, to them at least, foxgirl was not wearing panties. She rarely did at least, and this was no exception, moving Emily closer to her slit and rubbing her head up and down the lips at first.

“Guess you’ll die in here…While I think about how to kill your friend over there.” She said with a smile, the rubbing getting rougher and rougher with every passing moment, and eventually she’d be forcing Emily right into her pussy. At first, she simply shoved her in, though soon she’d be used as a more proper dildo. Emily could be heard screaming every time her head reached the outsides again, and a bit of muffled noises coming when she was inside.

The foxgirl could be heard moaning, Mary staring in disbelief at what was happening, their whole plan of getting back at the bully had turned into their own ending at the hands of the person they had summoned. Placing her hands against her cheeks and shaking her head, her eyes closing, and she hoped it was all just a terrible dream, going as far as giving her own cheek a slap and her arm a pinch. Though the screams of her friend being used as a living sextoy did not go away, and as she re-opened her eyes, well Emily had been completely shoved into the foxgirl.

With the foxgirl nearing her orgasm, the walls were coming around Emily in a rather crushing way. She was covered in fluids and could feel herself almost being cracked open like a peanut by the walls around her. Cysh just moving her hand up to her lips and licking them clean, looking over to Mary as she did with a smirk.

“Oops…She just popped.” The foxgirl giggled as she said this, loving the horrified expression on Mary as she said it, even leaning in a little bit closer to get a better look. “Yes, see? You shouldn’t mess with magic you know nothing about…The results can be terrifying, can’t they?” She laughed louder now, right towards Mary.

Mary had to cover her ears to not go deaf, although it didn’t seem to help much because of her small size and the proximity of that gigantic foxgirl, and during this she had already been picked up again to be moved into another position. “Oh well, I tire of you mortals…Time to finish you off and return home.”

She raised her foot a little, fiddling with her tabi socks for a moment, throwing the one from her right foot on the floor and wiggled her toes close to Mary. “A good fate, is it not?” She was mocking to the very last moment it seemed, placing Mary down on the floor, as if giving her some sort of chance to escape her fate. Mary ran, as fast as she possibly could, though it was impossible for her to escape anyway, and Cysh knew this. Snickering evilly behind her as she got up from the chair, a bit of fluids dripping down from her pussy, splattering behind Mary. It was sticky and red.

As Mary stared at the glob that landed behind her she didn’t even notice that a large shadow was suddenly looming above her, and without being given any sort of chance to dodge, Cysh’s foot just came down on top of her right a mountain.

A pop and crunch could be heard as Cysh’s foot had impact with the floor and the tiny bug standing on it. She dragged her foot across the floor just to leave the remains of Mary splattered. “Ewww…Now I need a shower, huff!” Shaking her head she picked up the discarded tabi and…simply disappeared, as if she had never been there, back to her own shrine in the other realm.