- Text Size +

Jessica returned home after a long day, ready to play with her pet. She slowly removed the sneaker he was in as a giddy smile widened across her face.

“Hey wittle guy. Awww, are you too tired? Are mommy’s feet too much for you to handle? Poor baby…”

She said, reaching down and cradling him in her palms. She moved him closer to her chest, pressing him into her left breast and feeling his tiny body rise and fall in the peaceful rhythm of slumber.

Within his own mind, Jason envisioned the battle between his two consciousness. Two gargantuan women, of contrasting colors, had pinned each other. One radiated a bright and hopeful blue hue, and although Jason didn’t recognize her, he felt somehow safe with her; not out of necessity or fear, but out of love. Occasionally during the fight she would glance over at Jason to check on him, smiling down from far above with benevolent grace. The other, a dark red woman resembling Jessica, only looked down at Jason with lustful eyes, screaming harsh commands at him as he was forced to obey. After several hours of stalemated fighting, the red woman threw a heavy punch at the blue one, knocking her to the floor. Her luminescence seemed to flicker as she made one last worried glance at Jason before the red woman began to beat on her. Suddenly the dreamscape shattered. As abruptly as a pane of glass shattered, he was brought back to reality as Jessica jumped onto her bed with him in hand. He arose and peered through the cracks between the fingers of her clasped hands. It was nighttime now, and the only light was that cast by the lamp on her dresser. Jessica lay naked on her bed, holding her closed hand playfully over her exposed crotch. Jason’s world then began to fall out from beneath him as she opened her hand, and he fell onto the area of bed before her womanhood. It was the size of a wall, and quivered in anticipation of its next meal.

“Okay, pet. Your mommy needs some pleasure, so just approach mommy’s pussy, and she’ll handle the rest.”

Jason’s legs stretched outward and began to carry his body towards the enormous vagina. Once he was so close that its warmth and womanly scent enveloped him, a giant hand gripped his lower body, lifting him up to the clitoral hood. As he was lifted closer, he began to sweat from the warmth radiating outward. The hand that gripped him like a fork shoved him head-first into the hood, circling it around and around. Jason’s face was pushed into several sensitive areas. Unable to help it, he began to get an erection from all of the womanly juices that he was coated in. Warm air rushed through his legs as he was further aroused.

“Oh? Are you getting a little horny too, little man?”

Teased a voice from a distance.

“Ha ha, it’s so small I can barely feel it. You’ll have to do better than that.”

With that, he was yanked away from her clitoris. His entire upper body was inserted shamelessly within her vagina. As the walls pulsated around him and the temperature rose, he found it harder to breathe. The savage hand that still had an iron grip around him shoved him further within, as a command echoed throughout her body, amidst pleasured moans and yelps:

“Start squirming-aaaahhh~”

Jason had no choice but to obey as his fight-or-flight mechanism activated. He felt absolutely threatened and at the mercy of this hungry pussy, which devoured him more with every squirm. Soon the pressure around him increased and the ruthless hand that still had a grip of his lower legs began to slide him in and out relentlessly. Jason, unable to put up a fight any longer, buckled into unconsciousness. He awoke a broken, unstable man. Several days passed with this same cycle; wake up, spend the day in her shoes, get taken out briefly only to be placed in gym shoes, and finally get used like a toy for her pleasure. Jason was nothing more than an object to her, and he was almost unable to handle it, except to simply accept it. All of this carried on until he fainted before Jessica had even inserted him, and that seemed to be the last straw.

He awoke in his cage, and that was all he was familiar with. Through further investigating, he noticed that he was in the passenger seat of an unfamiliar car. In the opposite seat sat Jessica. Ju+dging by her face, Jason reasoned that his mommy wasn’t happy with how he had performed.

“Jesus Christ slave, you can’t even handle getting shoved up mommy’s pussy anymore? And to think, I was going to keep you in my ass for a day or two. Holy shit, you’re worthless.”

Said Jessica bitterly. These harsh words coming from his owner hurt Jason extensively. Fearing she would crush him, he muttered a timid response:

“W-what are you gonna do with me, mommy?”

“God dammit, I was hoping you’d be a little better than my last one. I suppose you should know, it does no harm now. You’re going to a mant market. In case you’re so stupid that you don’t even know what that is, it’s where we pawn off little runts like you for money.”

The idea sounded cruel. Being traded like cattle? Nothing so inhumane could even exist. Jason was as much of a person as his mommy was! No, not his mommy. Jessica. That cunt, Jessica. The bitch that enslaved him for the most hellish day of his life. Had it only been a week? To Jason, it seemed like an eternity spent in a disgusting and sweaty prison, only being let out to get shoved deep inside of her hot vagina. Jessica interrupted his thoughts in an agitated voice:

“You’d better not get too happy that I’m getting rid of you, you little shit. A lot of girls buy slaves like you just so they can have a tasty snack. You had your chance at being a good pet, now you’re just going to end up in someone’s stomach. Fuck, I hope I get good money for you…”

After 10 minutes of rambling, the car rolled to a stop, and Jessica’s massive hand reached over, picking his cage up by the handle. Exiting the car and being carried roughly at Jessica’s side, he saw an extensive parking lot, filled with cars and populated by other giant women streaming on foot towards the warehouse that Jessica was entering. Inside, a pleasant-voiced older Asian woman greeted Jessica with a cheery “Welcome back!” Jason was carried past her receptionist desk through a door which led to an enormous auction room, vacant at the moment, save a couple of ladies looking through their purse on the seats. Through another door was a seemingly endless hallway, lined from floor to ceiling with cages similar to Jason’s. As he flew passed some of them, he saw the weary faces of those poor souls who were left to rot within them, hopelessly groaning and gripping their cage bars for attention. At the end of the extensive hallway was an open square, with vendors in a smaller square within it. Diverse women at different stalls shouted competing sales pitches, pointing at Jason.

“Is your mant too defiant? Buy my mant leesh now!”

“Hey ladies! How does a mant-snack sound? With my brand new seasoning, your mant will taste better than ever!”

“Keep them fed, they won’t be dead! With Beccarae brand mant flakes, your little guy will never go hungry. Now with 20% more nutrients than common toejam!”

Through yet another door Jason was carried, this time leading into a large room with hundreds of small pedestals, almost all of them with a tiny man atop, their owners looming behind him. Tough-looking female guards with magnifying lenses on their eyes stood at attention, two at every door, and several patrolling the aisles. Various women strolled up and down the aisles, all intent on purchasing a new toy. Jason raced past many pedestals, with a variety of mants standing on them, from a slouched chubby one being sold relatively cheap, to a toned and apparently trained mant that flexed and did flips for passersby; this one being sold at a much higher price. Eventually Jessica stopped at a vacant pedestal, unlocked Jason’s cage, and set him on it. Bending down to freshen up, he decided to make a run for it, figuring suicide a better option than being sold away. Much of him still deeply admired Jessica, and it broke his heart that he wasn’t able to satisfy her. As he neared the edge Jessica called after him:

“Stop, slave. These pedestals are equipped with an electric shock field all around it that only deactivates when a female grabs you, so don’t even think about making a break for it. Just stand up straight and look good so mommy can fetch a good price.”

Jason snapped into an attention stance, waiting for potential buyers. One particular woman in her late-40s with huge breasts and beautiful red hair stopped, removing him from the pedestal to test him out. She dropped him on her planetary mammaries and bounced them up and down until Jason fell within the cleavage between them. She looked down at him within her crevasse just before he fell through them, tumbling down her tight white shirt and landing at crotch level in her hand.

“Mmmm… I really like him. He’s a cutie, isn’t he?”

She said, placing him back on the pedestal and tickling his bare stomach with her massive forefinger.

“But he just can’t stay between my boobs. All I want is a little man to take care of, but if I can’t keep him there, where would I? Sorry hon!”

She cooed, planting a huge, warm kiss on his body before seductively waving and strutting away.

The next woman was a teenaged girl, with a very tired looking mother behind her. She had purple and black hair, wore black skinny jeans and a t-shirt of a metal band featuring, surprise surprise, a cast of all women, looking similar in fashion to the teenage girl. She scooped him up violently, playing with him and making him do tricks on her palm before placing him on the floor and hovering her boot over him. Jason began to shake as the gigantic black sole hovered above him. It suddenly retreated when the mother snapped, scolding the girl for getting too rough and scaring the pet.

“Geez mom, I was just seeing how scared he would get, no need to overreact. It’s not like I was going to do anything…”

She scoffed as she lifted him to chest level, petting his hair with her black-nailed pinkie finger.

“Plus, I really like him…”

She said, petting him so hard that he fell to his feet.

“Hey! Get back up, drama king, I wasn’t petting you that hard. God…”

“Alright, be gentle. You haven’t even taken him home yet.”

Reminded the mother.

“Oooo! Does that mean I can keep him? Really? Really?”

She said excitedly, bouncing up and down as Jason jostled around in her cupped hand.

“Hang on, I haven’t paid for him just yet. Now, how much does he cost?”

“Around $600. He’s a loyal one, and in good shape.”

Responded Jessica. Jason was almost happy to hear her talk about him like that. She later reminded him that it was only to sell him, and was all lies.

“Aww, that’s too bad, I’ve only got $400. No haggling?”

“No, unfortunately. This one’s in pristine condition.”

“Damn, sorry sweetie, let’s keep looking.”

Said the mother, as the girl’s fist clenched around Jason.

“No! I. Want. Him. Not some stupid fatty who can’t even run on his little wheel. Him.”

“Don’t sass me, young lady! You’re lucky you’re even getting a mant. Now put him down. We’re driving to another store.”

“Fine! I didn’t like him anyways, he’s ugly!”

She said, tossing him haphazardly onto the pedestal and stomping away.

A few more hours passed, as did many interested buyers. Each of them had a different test for him, from push-ups to cuddling ability. As other sellers around him packed up and the light streaming in from the huge warehouse windows dimmed, the amount of passing women lessened. Soon Jessica was one of the last sellers, and all but five pedestals were vacant. An ear-splitting ring sounded over the building-wide speaker system, reminding all patrons that it would be closing in ten minutes. The security guards packed up their gear, and marched out of a staff door. One final woman rushed through the doors, exclaiming to the mostly empty room:

“Sorry I’m late! So sorry! I just got out of work. I-is anybody still selling? I need to pick one up for my niece.”

Jessica piped up, and the disheveled woman rushed over towards them. She seemed familiar to Jason, but he had met so many women today, he was sure it was just a coincidence. As she approached, Jason noted her features, partially hidden under a large brown overcoat. She was a shapely woman of tall stature, even to a normal-sized person, in her mid-30s. Even from a distance, her bright green eyes pierced him, as wavy tufts of dark brown hair fell about her. Black-framed glasses rested upon a relatively slimmer nose, with spots of freckles dotting the skin beneath them. Below her nose were voluptuous lips, painted a bright red, its color and gloss resembling those of a hot rod. Suddenly she was upon them, towering above Jason and paying him no mind. Her large breasts jutted out, blocking her face and most of the light.

“Hi, I’m Bella”

She said, with a smooth, kind voice that made Jason want to melt. Although the voice was loud and amplified, there was nothing shrill about it.

“How much for him? He looks alright.”

“$600.”

Jessica replied.

“Hmm. That’s pretty steep. Mind if I test him out first? I need a new asshole cleaner.”

With this, Jason’s hopes dropped intensely. He didn’t want to end up in someone’s asshole, no matter how pretty or kind they sounded!

“Ah, what a good use for him. Sure, take him for a spin. Matter of fact, since there’s nobody else around, why not take him for a stroll around outside? I trust you, and I’ve got to get packed up anyway.”

“Great idea!”

Chirped Bella, swiftly snatching Jason up, while being careful with her grip and how fast she moved him.

“Yeah, I think we will go for a walk. We’ll be back in a bit!”

She giggled, pulling out her tight leggings and panties, gently dropping him inside.

“You two stay out of trouble! And make sure you come back and pay me, Bella. Toodles!”

Called Jessica as Bella walked outside. Once there, she took a hard right, booking it far into the nearby woods and ducking underneath a bush. She unceremoniously stripped out of her leggings and reached her hand inside of her rear end, pulling Jason out. Opening her hand, she brought Jason up to eye level as he sat, exhausted, on her palm. He had no choice but to pay attention to her emerald gazers as she spoke to him in a soft, comforting voice.

“Shhhh, it’s okay now… It’s all okay now. You’re free. Look!” She said, moving her hand so that Jason could admire the beauty of the forest around them. Nervous, Jason frantically arose and began to search for an exit. He was sure that even this kind woman had some dark motivation.

“No no, please, don’t! I-I promise you’re okay. I work for a group that tries to free you guys.”

Jason, still untrusting, began to slide down her arm.

“Please, don’t leave! You’ll get eaten out here, you’re too small! Just let me hang on to you for a bit, I promise you can leave whenever you want, but just stay for now. I care about you little guys, I don’t want to you get hurt. Please!”

She begged, hugging him into her chest. Her steady heartbeat felt nice, and relaxed him substantially. He swallowed the Jessica-sized lump in his throat, and spoke up to her from her hand:

“Okay, I’ll stick around, mistress.”

“Oh, no need to call me that, honey! I’m Bella. What’s your name?”

It had been quite a while since anyone cared about his name. It reminded him of The Room and his Roomates, his friends. He missed The Light, and the happy children who played in it, always saying hello as he passed. He missed the loud chime of the clock, and even Mr. Borela’s poetic speeches. It all seemed so distant, so long ago. Reminiscing, Jason began to weep.

“Oh no, do you even have a name? Poor baby”

Between whimpers, he managed to utter a few short words before returning to crying.

“Y-yes, ma’am. It’s J-Jason. My name’s Jason.”

“Seriously dude, you have to stop talking to me like that. I’m not your owner, I’m just your friend. I promise. Just come with me, Jason, and you’ll be quite alright.”

“Okay, Bella.”

 

Chapter End Notes:


This one was a bit longer, hopefully I'll be making longer chapters from here. Because of this, they'll be taking noticeably longer to finish.