- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's probably going to take a little longer to get the next chapter out, thanks for your patience!

Jason awoke on a hard, cold surface, with an oversized tissue draped over him and a folded up napkin beneath his head. Rising with a throbbing headache, he shivered from the metal floor as he examined the metal bars which extended above him. With growing anxiety, Jason recognized the familiar shape as that of a bird cage, and he started to shake with fears of captivity. He cautiously rose, and began to stride back and forth within the cage. He realized he was naked, and without any of the gear he had brought with him, and shivered on cue. Looking around, he saw two table-sized bottlecaps which were overturned to function as bowls, one filled with water and the other with a large piece of romaine lettuce beside his makeshift bed. Disgusted by the thought of submission, to fill the role of a pet, Jason decided he wasn’t hungry, even though he hadn’t eaten since before he left the Room. As he continued to nervous pace, he noticed the details of the room his cage was in. The cage itself rested on an expansive mahogany dresser, right next to a bed covered in unkept pink and white sheets. An ornate-shaded lamp sat near the cage, casting white, artificial light onto it and the rest of the dresser. In the far corner of the room stood a wooden door with a faux diamond handle, and a white-painted makeup table beside it. In the opposite corner, a gigantic German Shepard rested upon a soft dog bed. Remembering how he was captured initially, Jason shuddered at the thought of being swallowed again by the beast. Finally, Jason examined a large window across the bed from his cage, warm light shining through plain white curtains. Tired from the frantic pacing, he sat down on the cages floor and began to contemplate if leaving the Room was a good choice. On one hand, he was glad he wasn’t living in squalor anymore; it was clear to him by his surroundings that this blonde woman was more than well-off, and he was sure that she would share her wealth. Alternatively, he would live as a slave to this woman for the rest of his life, and depending on how gentle she was, he could suffer for most of it. Jason longed for the days before the Happening, when he lived a normal life, without fear of enslavement or death. He continued to debate these two mindsets until his thoughts were interrupted by the door swinging open, and the blonde woman stepping through. Her body and hair were both wrapped in towels, and she stepped gently towards the dresser. Her shapely figure was hugged tightly by the towel, which did a poor job of concealing both her cleavage and her ass, both of which at a proportionally large size.  Jason, rising, felt the shockwaves beneath him increase as she drew nearer. When she passed the dog, it jumped up and barked to greet her after her shower before returning to its slumber. Drawing nearer to the dresser, her blue eyes lit up when she noticed that her pet had awoken. As she unwrapped the towel that covered her hair, she bent down to talk to him.

“Well good morning there! How’s my wittle guy doing?”

“Who the hell are you?” Jason responded, displeased.

“Why, I’m your new owner, silly! My name’s Jessica, but you can call me mommy or mistress.”

“Listen, Jessica, I’m sure I look cute and all, but-“

He was cut short by her enraged bellowing.

“Call me mommy or mistress, I’m not Jessica to you, wittle guy!”

Disgruntled, Jason retried his sentence, only louder this time; stubborn as always.

“Jessica, I’m sure we can both be reasonable human beings. I’m a person, not a-“

“I AM YOUR MOMMY OR MISTRESS, PET. YOU WILL CALL ME MOMMY OR MISTRESS.”

Repeated Jessica, almost shouting now.

“J-Jessica, please don’t-“

“That’s it little guy. I guess I had better show you your place. Shut your trap and stand next to the cage door and don’t move a muscle, because I swear to god I will crush you in a fucking instant.”

Jason hastily obeyed.

“Good pet. Now, hold still while I pick you up.”

Again, Jason was left with no other option but to obey as she opened the cage door and wrapped him in her enormous, warm hands, bringing him up to face level.

“Okay, now stop squirming. Listen to your mommy.”

Shaking slightly from fear, Jason rose his head to look Jessica in the eyes, whose blue expanse were filled with lust and pleasure.

“So, I’m your new mommy. You won’t get any clothes. You’ll obey what I say, when I say it. You won’t question it. You will not defy me. You should consider yourself lucky I’m a gal who loves pets, because otherwise you would have been a snack for Daisy. But that’s all you are, and all you’ll ever be: My pet. Don’t you ever fucking forget that, pet. Now, will you obey your mommy?”

Trembling slightly from the stern conditioning, Jason mustered the courage to simply nod.

“Good. For today, I need to teach you some obedience, so you’ll be spending some time getting real close to mommy, particularly her sweaty, smelly feet. Don’t worry, you’ll be well fed.”

She began to laugh heartily as she sat him back down in the cage. Jason watched, paralyzed with fear, as she donned her work clothes for the day, packed a duffel bag with extra clothes and a pair of sneakers, and put on one bright red heel. Walking back over to the dresser, she picked Jason back up from where he had sat, motionless, for some ten minutes. She sat down on her bed in a button up shirt, partially unbuttoned to show off her cleavage, held tightly with a form-fitting blazer and a matching black skirt. Jason cursed himself for thinking of his mommy this way.

Wait, what? Just a little bit ago, she was Jessica. Now she’s mommy? He wasn’t a pet, he was himself! He had a purpose, a higher calling! There was no way he would just be another insect! He was a free man, a Roomate! He hailed from a land where men lived free and without fear, spitting in the face of the matriarchy that had cast them from their status as a human. A voice within himself, however, began to scold him for thinking so treasonously. Sounding remarkably like his mommy Jessica, it reminded him that he would be a blood-red stain under her heel were he to continue allowing these thoughts to linger. He still grasped enough mental stability to muffle the voice, however, and it soon went away, being replaced by Jessica’s real voice, booming above him as he dangled from her fingers above a high heel shoe the size of a building.

“Are you even listening to me?! Arghh! You men are all the same. I’ll say it one more time, so you had better make this count. This for obedience. I want to train you to obey me, so you’ll spend a day under mommy’s feet to show you your place. Remember that mommy loves you! If you get a little bored, you could always rub mommy’s feet.”

With this, she dropped him into the shoe, picking it up and tilting it so that he would fall towards the toe region. Inside, the faint smell of foot odor offended his nostrils. Above him hovered her enormous foot, foreboding as it eclipsed the light from the ceiling fan far above. Its shadow slowly began to grow, and soon the entire shoe was blanketed in a thick darkness. As the foot entered the heel, Jason tried his best to avoid it, backing up against the outermost part of the toe, but it only prolonged the anticipation. Soon the biggest toe crept towards him and pinned his body against the “wall.” It’s glossy red polish seemed to shine, even within the shoe, and the lengthy nail pressed like a blade against his neck. Abruptly, a command came from above, muffled but straightforward:

“Get under my toes, or else!”

The foot halted its advance, and began to retreat, giving Jason enough time to position himself where he would at least have room to breathe, directly under her toes. The foot again moved forward, lifting each of its digits so that Jason would be trapped effectively underneath. Once beneath, Jason curled into a fetal position, quietly sobbing to himself as she began to walk to her car. The day spent underfoot was torture for Jason, sustaining himself only on the sweat that perspired from the foot. Upon his first taste of the salty liquid Jason vomited . The resulting upchuck then being forced back into his mouth by gravity. At one point, he was briefly taken out, only to be tossed into the toe of a gargantuan foul-smelling gym shoe. Worn within during her strenuous workout, a battle raged within his mind. He cursed his mommy Jessica his mommy Jessica for keeping him in his humid prison, no more valuable than her plaything. Yet, he felt some kind of purpose, like he was meant to be his mommy’s pet. A part of him was content with his new position. This part of him began to sound louder and louder to him as it spoke, and Jason was soon no longer able to silence it. After some time of just listening to the ramblings of the deafening voice, he was slowly lulled to sleep by the warmth he felt under his mommy’s beautiful feet. He was really snug, and felt like taking a nap.