- Text Size +

Huffing just to take in regular breath, Brent was pleased to note that at least Larissa’s feet, while still scented with the inevitable spice of day sweat, were primarily flavored by a cloud of melon lotion. With his nose and lips forced down on Larissa’s toe cleavage, it was impossible to deny how sweet her feet in fact were. He couldn’t have hoped for better as he watched her from the opposite cubicle when he thought she wasn’t looking.

            His member was throbbing now between his legs. Unable to help himself, Brent planted a soft kiss on Larissa’s skin. Breathlessly, he waited for a reaction. When none came, he allowed himself a gentle lick around the curvature of her crevice. It was wonderful, and tasted of fruit and human musk. Larissa’s toes were clenched so tightly around him now, he was practically hugged down into the squishy underside of her foot.

            God, what was he doing? Trying to dig his own grave even deeper? After that first taste, Brent didn’t allow himself any more acts that might put him in greater trouble. At least it seemed she didn’t notice it. He simply lived out the lunch hour, his body in a head-spinning vice of pudgy toe flesh, listening to passerby stalk obliviously by on the carpet behind Larissa’s carpet. With every thunderous pair of passing loafers and high heels, Brent wondered what they might think of him if Larissa were to choose this moment to slide her foot out into the open and reveal she had a naked, inch-tall, slobbering, and fully erect office-superior clenched between her toes like a fly in a web.

            Sickeningly, he felt himself ripple with goose bumps at the very thought. How typical.

            Up above, through the thin fabric of Larissa’s flat, he could hear her polishing off a crunchy apple and tapping away at her keyboard. He sincerely hoped she hadn’t seen fit to snap any photos of the lump in her shoe during this period for uploading to her social media. Not that he didn’t probably deserve it. He’d technically licked a twenty-two-year-old intern on the foot now, after all.

            After precisely fifty-eight minutes, Larissa’s toes relented their grip and seemed to unmold their firm, flushed-pink shape from around Brent’s head and back into the petite geometry he recognized from afar. Only briefly, though, as she was only adjusting; her digits sprang forward again and gripped him in the crevasse of her toes, lifting her entire foot along with the inch-tall man out of the flat.

            For a fleeting instant, Brent’s heart raced as his naked body was dangled upside-down from the intern’s playful foot, her sole exposed to the cubicle entrance. By the grace of the universe, though, nobody walked by in the interim to catch a glimpse.

            Hardly paying attention, the giant redhead arched her leg just high enough with balletic precision that she could pluck him out of her pale, ensnared toes with her fingers. Thus collected back into the girl’s fist, Brent waited out another ambling march to the elevator and up to Ms. Perkins’ office.

            Though he could hear muffled voices through the tight prison cell of Larissa’s soft palm, Brent wasn’t certain he was back in the CEO’s office until his whistleblower opened her fingers up again to allow him some fresh air. He savored the last remnants of the melon-lotion smell emanating from her skin as he found himself staring into the enormous, dark eyes of Ms. Perkins again.

            “Thank you for taking a shift with him for me, Larissa,” the boss said, brushing her bangs out of her eyes for a better look at the beleaguered man in the girl’s palm. “Why don’t you go ahead and take the rest of the day off, if you like. Don’t worry about logging your hours; I’ll put a note in for payroll.”

            “Really? Thank you, Ms. Perkins!” the girl said spritely. “Guess I owe you a thank you, Brent, don’t I?”

            “Or more likely, he owes you one,” Ms. Perkins said with a sly smile. Her fingers opened and plucked up Brent in her soft talon. “I doubt he would’ve enjoyed accompanying me to the lunch appointment instead of staying with you. The streets are baking at this time of day, especially in the summer.”

            “I guess that’s true,” Larissa said. “Don’t worry. I’m sure he’ll get another chance to thank me sometime. See you tomorrow, Ms. Perkins!”

            As his giant boss tipped him over in her palm, Brent witnessed the redheaded giantess wave one last time and disappear through the door. Only as he crawled to the end of the woman’s outstretched fingers for a gut-stinging peek over the side did he notice that Ms. Perkins was only wearing one nude nylon; the other was draped over her bare knee, while the toes of her naked foot drummed on the floor far below.

            “You see, Mr. Tucker,” Ms. Perkins drawled. She pinched him around his chest and shoulder blades between her index and thumb yet again, and slowly airlifted the despondent Brent toward her lap. “My initial plan was to see how things were going after lunch, and reconsider whether I’d simply let you off for the day and return your size to you.”

            “Y-Yeah?” he peeped, unsure whether she heard him.

            “But of course, judging by your obviously still-flowing testosterone…” Ms. Perkins said, flicking her pinky finger over Brent’s erection and nearly causing him to moan, “…not to mention a curious text I received from Larissa suggesting she felt you… sampling her toes as she imparted your professional consequences… it’s clear to me that a little longer yet is required.”

            Brent nodded glumly from his boss’s fingers, though it was becoming harder as the day wore on to discern whether he was actually disappointed or just worried how he was going to hide his boner next. It seemed his animal whims were coming back to bite him now.

            “However, in the interest of not allowing you to slip into the luxury of boredom, we’ll be using a different arrangement for your next disciplinary session,” she said. Ms. Perkins drew up her discarded nude stocking in her fingers, separating the opening mouth with her spread digits. Brent was made to hang over the cloth portal in orbit. “So perhaps the lesson will sink in this time. After all that time in solitude, I’m sure you’ll have some very constructive ideas going forward for the future of your career.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!