- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Internal and Sexual Content

The sudden change of position had taken Edward by surprise, causing the sloshing wine he had been soaking in since entering Rachel’s stomach to wash over him. His original position was now under the liquid’s surface. In the pitch black, with muffled gurgling coming through the wine, he struggled, feeling his way over her stomach walls, until he found where the pocket of air had moved to. He surfaced, spitting out some of the now off tasting wine, before trying to gain purchase on the soft and slippery surface. 

“Seriously?” he shouted loudly, the fleshy walls absorbing the sound as well as a recording studio, he knew Rachel wouldn't hear him but it made him feel better vocalizing his protest. The wine started to lap rhythmically at his bare chest. Edward assumed Rachel had moved to a reclined position to relax and that the gentle lapping was her breathing moving her insides a little. His feet just about kept him in place, the slippery stomach lining shifting ever so slightly underneath them as it slowly began to massage its contents. In his new position, he felt around like before. Again, at arm’s reach on all sides he found stomach walls, slimy and soft. However, reaching above this time he found the surface of her stomach was firmer, moving his hands over the surface it was smoother, tighter, it was like a … ‘Oh!’ Edward suddenly thought, realising he was now positioned at the other end of Rachel’s stomach, or better to say, the entrance to her gut. 

He quickly withdrew his hands, not wanting to tempt fate and give her stomach any ideas about what it could do with him and the wine. The surprise had caused him a small adrenaline rush, making him more aware of things. What he noticed was that the constant sound that was Rachel’s beating heart was much faster than it was before. 'Perhaps she's just excited by getting me down her throat?' he thought. Then he picked up on the deeper, more frequent breathing, the way the surface of the stomach seemed to jiggle with a consistent rhythm and then, dulled by flesh around him but still loud enough, the moaning sound of someone enjoying themselves in a more erotic tone. He felt himself blush all over, suddenly feeling noticeably hotter. 'Ok! So... Rachel is really enjoying me inside her...' Edward thought to himself, starting to become aroused by the thought of what was going on all around him. 

Rachel slipped her skirt and panties down, flinging them carefree across the room as they hung over her toes, while also freeing her breasts from her shirt, which quickly joined them on the floor. Her left hand clutching at her bare stomach, fingers pressing into her skin, almost as if she was searching for Edward within. Her other hand was working on her clitoris, massaging it in small quick circles. Every now and then her back arched and she let a small moan escape her lips as she focused on the feelings from both within her stomach and between her legs. It didn't take long before she was pushing her legs into the chair’s arm, her shoulders digging into the other side as she approached ecstasy. 

She'd become wet and aroused the moment Edward had entered her mouth. She focused on the feelings coming inside, the strange fluttery feeling of Edward moving within her stomach. She was on the edge of climax already. She let out a long low moan as she stretched her back straight across the two chair arms, gyrating her crotch into her hand as she finished. She slumped back down onto the cushion as a state of euphoric bliss washed over her. She lay there panting, her hand still resting on her wet crotch, the other firmly stroking her stomach with the same circular motion she had shown to Edward. Her imagination, awash with alcohol and hormones; the sound of her heart and gurgling of her gut, along with the smell of food in the air, ran away with itself. In a state of drunken post climax bliss she thought about how nice it was, laying there, so comfortable and relaxed, Edward filling her stomach. 

'He was a delightful meal' her mind prompted, 'so filling and so sexy'. 

She couldn't disagree with that. 

'Now you can just relax like this, maybe even sleep, it's so comfy.' 

That was true, she didn't feel like moving at all. She felt so content it was ridiculous! 

'Yep, this is what you've always wanted. Now he's inside you. Just relax, your body will handle him just fine.' 

She sighed contentedly, her thoughts hazy and slow, the voice in her mind was right. It was all true, her biggest, darkest, fantasy was taking place. She could feel herself drifting off, relaxing into a warm sleep. Her gut groaned and her stomach gurgled as her body started to warm up for digesting her friend, her colleague, and finally, her meal. 

Edward had begun to worry. Over the past few minutes most of the wine had drained from around him, noisily gurgling out into Rachel's gut as her stomach constricted and squeezed around him. He also noted that the stomach wall above him seemed to press down with a firm circular pressure that could on be Rachel rubbing her stomach. 

Without all the wine to fill it out, her stomach was now even closer around him, the slick walls slowly moving, shifting and massaging him around. The air was becoming too stale and he was pretty sure his feet were tingling. While Edward was no biologist, it didn't take much to know Rachel had started to digest him. It'd been pretty exciting, erotic even, until now. He liked Rachel a lot, but didn't really want to become part of her! 

"Hey! Rachel! I think it's time to get me out!" Edward shouted as loudly as possible. Only her gut replied, with a loud and long squiiiiirk. He also noticed that she hadn't moved for a bit, and her heart and breathing seemed slow and relaxed. 'Oh crap, has she fallen asleep!?’ he thought, a bit of panic setting in. Her stomach squeezed a little tighter for a little longer. In an attempt to alert his friend, he began to struggle, hoping that she would notice. 

Rachel dozed, a happy dream about all the things she was going to try with Edward now that he knew her secret. The fluttery feeling growing inside her stomach again was adding to the state of her post orgasmic state. Something in her dream was distracting her though, making an annoying noise, over and over. She searched for it, but found nothing. It seemed to be coming from all around her. Then something else invaded her dream, a sort of acrid, burnt smell. Something, burning? 

She woke with a start, the smell of overcooked food strong in the air, the pinging sound of the oven timer. She rolled off the chair and stumbled over to the kitchen area, clicking the oven off and opening the door. A burst of hot air hit her in the face along with a little smoke from the hot fats in the lasagne. The top layer was crisp but not badly overcooked. Then she looked up at the timer again, its red LED timer flashing 30 minutes. 

Suddenly, her mind went crystal clear and her heart jumped. 

"Shit shit shit shit shit..." she cursed at herself, as she ran to the bathroom, one hand on her stomach. "Oh god, how long did I sleep…" 

Dropping to her knees in the shower, she pushed one hand against her stomach, the other pressing two fingers on the back of her throat. She gagged, her stomach clenched, she pushed it to clench more. She felt a tight and uncomfortable feeling in her chest, she pushed again, willing the contents of her stomach up. With some speed, the tight knot hit her mouth, and Edward slipped out, covered with stomach liquids, onto her hand. She took a breath, deciding on what to say very quickly. She'd almost digested him, but she didn't want to admit it was almost deliberate, she couldn't even completely blame the alcohol. She needed him to trust her, so... perhaps bend the truth just a little, it was after all, an accident. Feigned ignorance seemed the way to go… 

"Hey! Are you ok there?" she said, as Edward lay panting on her hand. "That was ... amazing. You were amazing, from the moment you went down." 

Edward, gathering his bearings and breath, managed a reply, “It was quite something... cut it a little close there… Pretty sure I was moments away from being in your gut!" there was a hint of annoyance in his voice, not without good reason. 

“I... I may have been enjoying you a bit much; the feeling though was amazing!” she gave a sheepish grin “I… I'm sure it wasn't that close?" 

Edward gave her a critical look while thinking back to how her stomach had started to squeeze and push at him, pressing him to the entrance to her intestine. Then the sudden jump, and rapid movements before being thrust back into the world through her tight throat. "No, it was pretty close. I'm fairly sure a few minutes longer and I'd be making my way through your gut right now". 

"Oh" she cast her eyes down "I'm sorry, I didn't mean... I mean, I thought I'd got the timing right. Maybe... maybe I had a little too much to drink." Though she cursed herself mentally for falling back to that poor excuse. 

Edward sighed. "Maybe. Anyway, I'm pretty sure this is stomach acid..." he indicated the slime coating over his skin… “Feels slightly tingly, a bit like when I know I’m getting a sunburn. Can you shower me off since we're in here?" 

"OH! Right! Yes..." she carefully placed Edward on the ground, then reached up for the shower head. Edward blushed as he noticed his colleague’s exposed and wet vagina above him and her general nudity, though he didn't look away. Instead he found himself marvelling at her vagina and its relative size to himself. As she lowered herself back down, almost above him, her wet lips parted slightly as she did so. He couldn't stop himself from becoming aroused, seeing the soft slick pink flesh within, and had no way to hide his reaction. 

Rachel looked back down, noticing where he was looking and his quickly forming erection, she blushed as well, but made no move to hide herself. "Oh hah... I forgot. Like I said, I REALLY enjoyed you." she interrupted herself with a small giggle before continuing "I think given what we just did, there's very little reason to be shy about... anything." 

"I um, guess not" Edward managed to mumble in reply, still feeling awkward and a little out of his depth. 

Rachel brought the wide showerhead down low, holding it directly over Edward’s head. With her free hand, she turned the water on. From Edward’s perspective it was like being in a torrential downpour, heavy fast water slapping against him. He rather liked, one of the few perks of being his size. He carefully rubbed every inch of his body until he no longer felt the slippery stomach juices under his hands, though in places his skin definitely had that slightly sore sunburnt feeling.

He stepped out of the torrent of water and waved a thumbs up to Rachel so she knew he was done, since his voice wouldn’t carry over the water.

Rachel found herself feeling aroused again, as looking down at him just reminded herself that moments ago he was deep inside her, in her stomach. That man, right there, was in her digestive system. The fact that she’d almost digested him, guiltily, made it all the more hot.

She turned the showerhead around and aimed it at her crotch, a lot of the rebounding water reaching Edward. She smiled and wiggled her eyebrows at Edward as she brought her other hand down and using two fingers in a V shape, spread her lips open, revealing the smooth pink flesh within and the tight entrance to her vagina.

Edward felt himself flush hot, but once again, couldn’t look away, especially as Rachel was clearly doing this deliberately.

A few moments later, she moved her V fingers together and quickly dipped them inside herself, then slowly pulling them out while pull up, making her entrance gape a little, some of the water going in, and giving Edward a view of the soft dark tunnel within. Her fingers finally came out, she let her lips come together, which appeared to happen rather slower than expected. Finally, she reached up and turned the shower off, laying the head on the floor next to her. Turning her attention back to Edward, she brought the two fingers she’d just inserted into herself down next to Edward, as if measuring them next to him.

“Hmmm, it’ll be tight, but that just makes it better…” she said, smiling widely.

Edward wondered what she meant for a moment, then felt stupid for being slow on the uptake. It was so temping to come forward and let the soft pink flesh swallow him up. However, there was something important he had to do and wasn’t going to get distracted from it. He folded his arms and gave a serious look.

“We need to talk.” He said, feeling a pang of guilt as Rachel’s impish grin dropped. “Before we do anything else, I want to talk about…” he waved his hands at her and himself “… all this.”

Rachel sighed and lowered her backside onto the floor.

Edward continued “Just, tell me about it. I want to understand a bit better, and I want to know I can really trust you, because just now, I was *that* close to being digested inside you, and I really have no wish to die like that”

Rachel took a moment to gather her thoughts before replying “It’s difficult having a fantasy like this, where it’s generally impossible for it to happen. The fact that parts of it can is more exciting than you can ever imagine.”

She paused for a moment, considering the wording of what she was going to reveal carefully. She needed to be honest, but was terrified of the reaction she may get.

“However, there are parts of my fantasy that I want to remain fantasy. Parts that are darker or irreversible. I may enjoy imagining them, but in reality, they’d be awful. I want to be honest with you, no secrets about this, just… trust that what I say is true. When I was enjoying myself, enjoying you inside me, the smell of the food cooking and the wine going to my head, I briefly imagined keeping you inside me, letting you become part of me. It’s horrible, I know! But I want you to know, I’d never actually do that to you, NEVER!” 

She looked down at Edward, a serious look on her face. He reflected that look back her, listening to her words and considering them, not wanting to interrupt. 

Her face softened as she continued. “There are however other things I have imagined doing that are much less dark and much possible to in reality.” She flicked her eyes down to her crotch “I’m sure you can guess at least one of those things.”

Edward snorted a small laugh “Yes, I’m pretty sure I got the idea. What about the other things?”

“I’d like to reveal those later, one at a time, at the time I’d like to explore them. It may sound silly, but it feels like spoiling a good book to reveal it all upfront. Are you ok with that?”

“I think I know what you mean. Ok, we’ll play it by ear and see where we go. I have to admit, I am intrigued-“ and this time it was his turn to glance at his crotch “-and excited to find out.”

Rachel considered trying to continue what she’d tried to start before, but realised the moment was gone. “Let’s get dry, I’m starving and really need to eat someone, I mean, something!”

Edward’s mind flashed the vivid memory of her throat closing over him “Sure, but probably best I’m not on the menu if you’re genuinely hungry…”

Rachel coped him up in her hand as she stood and stepped over to the towel rack. “Oooh I don’t know, you were pretty filling in there! Just add a bit of gravy, perhaps a potato or two, and it’d be a full meal. Oh don’t look at me like that, of course I’m joking!”