- Text Size +

Rachel brought her hand toward her mouth, holding her tongue out firmly, causing it to slide between her palm and Edward’s legs. The slightly salty taste of his skin caused her heart to flutter and her free hand to grip tightly on the soft chair arm. She didn’t want to rush this, nor did she want to hurt Edward by getting over excited. As the tip of her tongue reached his wine soaked boxer shorts, his feet had reached the entrance to her mouth. ‘This is it’ she thought to herself, the fact that he was really going in properly settling into her mind. Her hand started to shake a little as it supported Edward, there was nothing she could do about. She moved her hand as close as it would go, drawing Edward’s legs inside, the her palm resting against her chin with her fingers supporting his back.

She realised she had had her eyes closed so far. Quickly opening them and she looked down her nose, seeing the top half of Edward sticking out from her mouth. She wanted to smile at him, but it really wasn’t an ideal time for that. Looking back up at her, he had a look of someone not sure what to think. He quickly grinned though and made pointing motions toward her mouth followed by a thumbs up and a grin. This caused her to giggle, her tongue bouncing under his legs and backside. She rolled her eyes at him. He knew exactly how to put her at ease.

She had thought long and hard about how best to do the next part. There were many things to consider, such as Edward’s size relative to her throat, the shape of a human body and how safe it would be for him and herself. She didn’t want to force him to bend in awkward ways and equally didn’t want to choke or get him stuck. She took several deep breaths, preparing herself, then tilted her head back while supporting Edward under the arms with her fingers. Her tongue out still, she lowered him down a little until she felt his heels rubbing the back of her tongue, causing a small involuntary swallow, which was really what she had planned: let a combination of gravity and automatic reflex do most of the work, while keeping her tongue out of the way as much as possible, to avoid crushing him against the roof of her mouth during swallowing. She clamped him in place between her upper lip and tongue, then looked down as hard as she could, but could only see the top of his head and nothing more. She could feel Edward stroking his hands softly over her upper lip. She closed her eyes and waited, her face feeling hot and her belly feeling fluttery and nervous.

Edward stroked Rachel’s lip, marvelling at how soft it was under his touch. Everything below his chest was inside her mouth now, feeling hot and wet as it became coated in saliva. He knew she was waiting for him to be ready. ‘Can I ever really be ready to be eaten?’ he thought. He smiled to himself ‘Of course not. That’s why I’m actually excited, as much as I hate to admit it’. With that he put his hands firmly at is sides, took a deep breath and let it out slowly, then said “I’m ready” before quickly adding, knowing Rachel would like it “Send me down inside you”.

Almost immediately, Rachel loosened her fingers at his sides and pulled her hand away. Edward found himself supported purely by her tongue and firm pressure of her lip. Rather than slowly loosen her grip, risking bumping or scraping against her teeth, she pulled her lip back quickly, freeing Edward immediately of any support. Looking down he briefly saw the back of her throat, glistening and dark, before he quickly slid down her extended tongue. His feet and lower legs dropped into her throat, which immediately clamped shut around them, much tighter than he had expected, and pulled firmly downwards, making a wet ‘gluck, gluck’ sound. His head passed through Rachel’s lips, the warm and humid air inside her mouth washing over him, smelling strongly of red wine. He barely had a second to take in his surroundings, teeth all around and slick pink roof above, before her throat loosened its grip enough to let him slip down further, before clamping around his waist and pulling down again. The force pushing against his waist now almost pushed his breath out, her throat was so strong!

He’d only been let go a moment, but he was already firmly in her throat. ‘Yikes! This is faster than I thought it’d be!’ Edward thought. He’d be expecting a slow progressive entry, but then, now he thought about it, that could be quite risky and difficult. He couldn’t see much now, being pressed up near the back of her mouth. Her throat swallowed, then again, and again, each time making wet sounds around him. However, he wasn’t moving down much. After a pause of maybe a second or two, Rachel pulled her tongue in and closed her lips, sealing him in darkness, then everything moved at once. Her throat loosened around him and her tongue pressed up then pulled back, pushing him with some force into the back of her mouth, forcing his body further down her throat. His whole body was being tightly compressed on all sides by muscles designed to push food down, a brief moment of worry crossed his mind, that they could break a bone or pop a joint if she swallowed any harder. He didn’t have long to worry though, as Rachel swallowed once more. This time he felt the muscles surrounding his body move in a pattern, rippling from the top of his body downwards, making a concerted effort to get him further inside. Rachel’s throat closed over his head. It was too late now to have any doubts about his situation, he was now officially swallowed.

The wet sounds of her mouth were abruptly cut off as his face and ears were tightly smothered by smooth slick flesh, the peristaltic movement squeezing tightly down on his head before washing over his body as a wave of immense pressure. Her oesophagus was struggling to force something as big as him down, causing wave after wave to push at his body, where most food would go down with just one. He was going down though, he could tell from the change of sounds. The fast beating of Rachel’s heart steadily grew louder as he was inched down into her body.

With her throat now free, Rachel gasped in a deep breath. Her throat felt a little sore and her hands ached. Looking down, she realized she was gripping the chair so tightly her fingers had turned white from the pressure. She stared at one her hands, feeling briefly dazed, before she forced herself focus. Quickly, she brought her hand to her neck, feeling her throat make it last swallow that sent Edward down below her neckline. She knew what to expect, having experimented with other food his size, the firm tight sensation inside her chest, her body letting her know something too big was being swallowed. She sat very still, concentrating on this feeling as it moved deeper into her chest. ‘I did it! I actually did it! That’s Edward, that tight feeling inside me is my Edward! I’ve actually eaten him!’ her thoughts were excited and tumbled over each other, though she quickly mentally correct herself ‘I mean, swallowed him’.

Edward’s journey was slower than he’d hoped. His chest was starting to feel tight and hot as his body tried to make him breath. The last thing he needed was to pass out, not least because of the risk of what could happen if he did. He mentally shuddered at the idea of waking up as he entered Rachel’s gut rather than her stomach. The sound of her heart was moving away slightly, becoming more muffled, indicating he must be nearly reaching his destination. A moment later, this was confirmed by a loosening of the pressure against his feet, followed by his legs. His body slipped suddenly and in one smooth, sticky, motion, he slid into Rachel’s stomach.

As his head came free, he immediately sunk up to his waist in hot liquid. Edward pulled in a large breath followed by panting, catching his breath after almost passing out. The air was stale, a little acrid and foul smelling, but the red wine helped by adding a slightly fruity smell to the mix. The important thing was that it was breathable. Even with his eyes open, he noted he couldn’t see anything at all, not that he expected to find he could being this far inside. The other thing he noted was just how hot it was, giving the feeling of being in a slightly too hot bath, though one that was made of red wine. The sound of Rachel’s heart was replaced by the almost constant sound of her gut, working at whatever she had eaten before him. Long drawn out ‘squiirrrrrks’ and short ‘gurlges’, a reminder that as far as her body was concerned, he was just a satisfyingly large bit of food. Laying against the slightly inclined wall of her stomach that he had slid down, he reach forward with his hands, quickly finding another wall in front. Tracing his hands outward he could almost touch her stomach walls on all sides. ‘Hah! How about that, I’m almost filling her stomach! … Why am proud of that fact?!’ he thought, followed by ‘There really is a lot of wine in here.’.

Rachel remained sitting, staring down at her own belly, moving in and out gently as she breathed. A smile started to spread across her face, then a small fluttery sensation in her stomach made her catch her breath, before biting her lower lip slightly. Knowing he was there was one thing, but finding she could actually feel him, or least, feel his presence, was quite another. She felt a hot flush pass over her skin, making it tingle slightly before passing. ‘Oh this is so much better than I imagined…’ was all she could think, still biting her lower lip, which was now trembling slightly. She reached down and pulled her tight shirt up, then stroked her hand over her belly. Was it bigger? It was hard to tell… it felt bigger, but maybe it was an illusion or she just wished it was? She stroked her hand in small circles, getting a good feel of herself, before concluding that yes, her belly was feeling slightly bigger. She giggled at herself, feeling a bit silly measuring her own belly.

She also felt something else, something she wasn’t sure she should deal with or not. She felt profoundly aroused. ‘Could I? I mean, would he know? Can he tell from inside if I…’ she felt a slight pang of guilt at the idea, almost like she was using him, but also a strong sense of excitement and a tinge of embarrassment. ‘I mean, after all, he did agree… I just didn’t perhaps mention that… I may sort of… enjoy it this much’ she tried to rationalize with herself. Rachel wiggled herself around, putting her legs over one side of the arm chair and her back against the other, sitting sideways across it. She parted her legs slightly, pulled her skirt back and slid one hand down, stroking firmly over her belly and then under her panties. She immediately let out a small moan through her lip biting, as a small fluttery bubbly sensation came from her stomach. ‘Oh yes! I am definitely doing this!’