- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Characters belong to June Jukes, who has kindly allowed me to write about them. This story was inspired by this picture in particular:  https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DS2A-grUMAAlH0B.jpg 

 

 

 

 

“You’re serious?” Sydney says, as she sits down at the bar, placing her hands on her lap.

“But of course,” says a tiny and outrageously curvaceous woman sitting at the edge of the bar, wearing only some anklets, some bracelets, and a trio of strategically placed bandaids. Leathery wings curl from the tiny woman’s back and horns extend from her temples. She sits there as if it were the most natural thing in the world; Sydney had long ago ceased to question it. The little devil named Maria was just part of the world as she understood it now.

“You’ll grant me one wish,” Sydney says. “Whatever I ask for?”

“One wish,” says Maria, as she calmly uncrosses then recrosses her legs.

“So if I ask for total control of the world?” says Sydney, “You’d give it to me?”

“I would give you the tools you need to easily achieve it,” says Maria, grinning with a twinkle in her eye. “But you won’t ask for that.”

Sydney frowns at the little devil’s tone. “Why wouldn’t I? That sounds great, actually!”

“Because,” Marisa says, as she cups her hands around her knee and leans forward a little, “You don’t have any grand plans for the world, do you? If everyone did have to listen to you, you wouldn’t really know what to tell them to do.”

“Of course I would,” Sydney says, her brow furrowing a little. “It’s easy, I’d just tell them to stop having wars and fighting all the time.”

“And how would you resolve problems instead?” says Maria, smiling. “How do you deal with conflicting land claims? How about generations old grudges whose causes are forgotten? You can’t just say “Stop it!” at people and expect it to work, or we would have had world peace ages ago. You don’t have answers to those problems, Sydney, they aren’t what you’re interested in. You won’t wish to rule the world, because you don’t want it.”

“How do you know that?” says Sydney, frowning. The little devil’s words hit too close to home, she didn’t have answers for those kinds of things. They weren’t things she thought about. But how did Maria know?

“It’s more obvious than you think,” says Maria, her voice smooth and matter of fact, as if discussing the weather. “You’ve carved out a life for yourself as a barkeeper, first thing. You sought education in mixology, not political science or philosophy or economics. You’ve made a small little romantic place for yourself, just like any young girl dreaming of opening her own little coffee shop or book store. But those things were just a tad too girly for you, setting aside that most fail. But you, who only drinks a little for the sake of society, made a nice little pub where couples can meet~”

Sydney opens her mouth to say something sharp, but Maria holds up a hand. “Wait, wait, I’m not making fun of you. I think you’ve made a marvelous niche for yourself. But this is your ambition. You don’t dream of great things, you dream of being happy. And that’s commendable, I think.”

“...Maybe so,” Sydney says, doing her best to keep from growling out the words. How dare this irritating little devil just say such things about her so freely? And how did she get it all right?! “But what I want to know is how found all that out. Did you really leaf through my school records?”

“Sydney, dear, I’m a devil the size of your hand sitting on your bar offering you your heart’s desire while you’re sober as a stone. Is that really the point where you’re going to draw the line?”

Sydney sighs, swallowing her irritation. “Fine, whatever…” It’s so annoying that Maria is right about all this! Sydney didn’t want to just give up, not to this smug, tiny little nuisance. “Alright. So. What stops me from wishing to be happy?”

“Because you’re too smart for that,” says Maria, as she starts to bounce her crossed leg in the air. “If you wished for that, anything could happen. It’d be too vague, to easy for someone like me to misinterpret and get wrong. Or twist against you. Not that I intend to twist anything against you, but I know you’re suspicious of me, because you’re a smart girl~”

Sydney nods. It’s true, she isn’t going to wish for something vague like that, not from a little devil like this. “What if I wished for my one true love?”

“Oh!” says Maria, straightening out of her relaxed pose. “That’s one you might do! But, I don’t think you will. I think you’d rather meet your one true love yourself. And...I don’t think you believe there’s necessarily just one true love out there, do you? What if there were two or three true loves for you?”

“I could just wish for all of them,” Sydney says, shrugging. Why should someone have to choose between two people if she could love them both and they could love her and each other?

“You could!” Maria says. “I told you that you were smart! But, I think you’d be too suspicious. If you met someone who claimed to love you truly after I granted your wish, you’d wonder about it. Does she really love you, or does she love you because I made her love you? You’d never know, and it would drive you nuts.”

Sydney suppresses an annoyed groan. How did she know all this!? “Okay, let’s try something silly. What if I wished for a body like yours?”

Maria giggles. “Good one! You wouldn’t do that, because it’s silly. And, because you don’t want my body, do you? You like how you look, your slender figure, slim hips, and beautiful round butt. I couldn’t pull off a suit like you do, and you know it. Buuuuuut, I could grant that wish~”

Sydney frowns. Was Maria flirting with her now? Not that she minded, but did the little devil have to be so direct in praising her?

“But I know why you asked that!” Maria continues. “You want to know if I can change your body. And I can! I’m very good at it, even! And that’s what brought me here, Sydney. I can feel your real wish. You don’t want power, and you don’t want riches or anything like that. You want to be free from the demands the world put on you. You want to be…big

Sydney says nothing, but she practically shivers at how Maria says the last word with such relish, reverberating within her soul. What could be said? Maria was right, there’s no denying it. Deep in her heart, she knew it. She wanted to be larger than this life, larger than her problems, larger than society… At length, Sydney says, “What will it cost me?”

Maria gives a dazzling smile. “The only cost was fulfilling my expectations, Sydney, and you’ve done so wonderfully. I’ll make you as big as you please, you need only say the words.”

“Why?” Sydney says, crossing her arms and frowning. “Just why are you offering me this?”

Maria closes her eyes and heaves a sigh. “Alright. What kind of answer can I give you that would satisfy you? I could say it’s because I want to, and you would think I have an ulterior motive. I could tell you it’s because I intend to steal your soul or increase chaos in the world, and you’d wonder why I would be so “honest” about such a bad thing. I could tell you it’s because I’m secretly in love with you, and you’d demand proof after proof and never be satisfied. So, I’ll just say why and you can take or leave it: I want to do this. That’s it. You can decide if I’m lying or not. But I’m not going to argue, because I can’t win that argument, I can only make myself look worse.”

Sydney stares at the little devil for some moments, her brow furrowing. Her mind races, trying to find some flaw in Maria’s logic. What could prove her good intentions beyond the shadow of a doubt? A signed contract? But what if she lied? An oath? Demonstrating wishes on other people? No, all of those could have the bad effects hidden or lied about… Even if the heavens should open and the gods themselves declared Maria good and trustworthy, couldn’t that just be an illusion created by Maria’s power? It really did just come down to trust.

“Alright, Maria,” Sydney says as she uncrosses her arms and settles them on her lap. “I trust you.”

The little devil smiles again. “Just say the words. It’s important for the wish to be granted.”

Sydney nods. Her heart races, suddenly worried this was some elaborate prank. But it’s too late now. “I wish to be big. Bigger than a building, bigger than a skyscraper! I want to be huge!”

Maria closes her eyes and puts her hand together in front of her prodigious chest. Then she smiles. “Your wish is granted, Sydney.”

A warm sensation dances through her body; was it the wish or just anticipation? “So what happens now?” Sydney says, her heart fluttering.

Maria opens her eyes “You grow bigger, of course. Look down, it’s starting.”

Sydney does as the little devil suggests. Her eyes widen; she can see her legs slowly becoming longer, her hips widening. She can feel her butt slowly filling more and more of the barstool. Her knees start to raise up into the air as her legs lengthen. In the back of her mind, she knows that her position on the stool is going to quickly become untenable, but she can only watch as her legs become longer, thicker…

Her head rises up into the air. Her hips grow wider and wider; it becomes hard to keep her balance on the seat now. Struggling to to stay perched there as the seat creaks alarmingly, she finally finds her voice. “I-I have to be at least three meters tall!” Her shocked expression gives with to a wide, beaming smile. “This is really happening! I’m growing!”

“I do good work,” Maria says, moments before Sydney's stool gives a loud creak of protest, then collapses under her weight and sends the growing woman to the ground.  

Sydney grunts as she hits the ground, and reaches down to massage her aching rear. Even sitting on the floor, she can easily see over the bar now. “This is amazing!” she cries, grinning anew. “Maria, this is wonderful!” The little devil doesn’t answer, and is nowhere to be seen. Looking around, Sydney finding no sign of Maria. Before she can wonder where Maria went, the top of her head gently presses against the ceiling. “Ah…” she says, as she leans forward. Resting her palms on the floor, she slides her legs back and rises up to her hands and knees. The tavern looks so tiny now; the tables and chairs more like doll furniture. The bar rests under her torso now. The feeling of being so big, her giant body taking up so much of her establishment… growing larger and larger; she shivers as a thrill of pleasure runs along her body. Moments later, she feels her back press against the ceiling.

For a moment, she wonders how to get out before she destroys the whole tavern. But only for a moment. Then she realizes that it doesn’t matter anymore, this tavern, the debts she took on, whatever’s still in stock. At this size, what does any of it matter? She’s free now. She sinks down to rest on her elbows and lay on her stomach, the bar just behind her elbows now. Her feet press against the rear wall, and soon she can hear them crack against her weight. Sydney smiles, as a new thought comes to mind. Insurance should take care of all these damages; were they going to argue with her now? Hopefully not, if they didn’t want to make her mad.

She grows and grows, her body filling up the front room of the tavern, as her feet push back through the walls to the kitchen and the storage area. Her head presses against the front wall, as the bar starts to dig into her stomach. Her hands start to cramp as they press against the front of the tavern. With a sigh, she gathers her hands under her and pushes up, forcing her back into the roof. It groans protest, then beings to crack. Within moments, as debris starts to rain down on her, the roof gives away under Sydney’s strength and growing body, and she slowly rises to her feet.

The roof falls away as she rises up higher and higher, collapsing onto the ruined establishment at her feet. The moon shines in the clear, evening sky. Standing to her full height for the first time, Sydney feels a thrill of pleasure run through her body as she surveys her familiar neighborhood from a new perspective. The nearby apartment building, easy three stories high, barely comes up to her hips now, and only that far for a moment as she continues to grow. She takes a moment to brush off her jacket, sending more debris clattering down to the remains of her tavern. Then she lowers her growing heel onto the bar itself, smiling softly as it cracks underfoot. She stretches and steps out onto the empty street.

Her feet fit neatly into one lane as she begins to walk down the street. Growing larger and larger as she walks, easily stepping over an intersection, and then another, her feet quickly expand to take up the entire lane. Sydney slows her pace a little, putting one foot in front of the other to keep in one lane; no need to give oncoming traffic any difficulties after all. Her slender hips sway as she does, rocking her callipygous rear to the left and the right.

With each moment, she grows another half meter, then another meter. A three-story building barely comes up to her knees anymore, houses barely reaching to her shins. Sydney shivers with delight again as she grows. Cars dart out of her way, pedestrians dive into buildings and alleyways to avoid her feet. Traffic backs up as Sydney passes by. She feels amazing, free of concerns, free of worries. The world is hers now, as much of it as she wants. A seven-story building barely comes up to her thighs as she steps over a major intersection. She almosts wants to pause and pat it fondly, but stooping down for it is such a bother.

A park looms ahead, full of wide grassy fields and woodlands. Smiling, Sydney steps over its gates and strolls inside. No longer worried about anyone underfoot, she turns her eyes toward the sky above as she grows bigger and bigger with each moment. For a moment, she almost feels like reaching up toward to heavens, as if she could grasp them. But that would feel foolish and undignified, with so many eyes around the city on her. Instead, she gazes at the moon for a moment, as she grows a meter for every second that passes. Then she looks down, toward the trees. Even the most venerable and tallest trees only come up to her knees now, and many barely reach past her ankle. She watches them slowly retreat away as she grows larger and larger, a smile on her lips.

Then, nearly five hundred meters tall, her growth comes to a stop. “Enjoying yourself?” comes a familiar voice from behind.

“Oh, Maria,” Sydney says as she turns around to face the voice. Then she pauses, a gasp caught in her throat as she looks the previously-tiny devil right in the eye. Now as immense as Sydney, Maria smiles warmly at her. Sydney tries to compose herself, but the looking at another person her size just leaves her mind blank. Just amazing is Maria’s body; now as large as Sydney, she can easily appreciate the devil’s lush curves, covered only by bandaids as if to mock the concept of clothing. It was hard not to stare, Sydney felt a renewed hunger fill her as she beheld the devil before her. “Speechless, dear?” Maria says, her warm smile taking on a mischievous cast.

“...Yeah,” Sydney gasps at length, her face burning.

Maria giggles, making her Sydney’s face grow warmer yet; she looks away from the devil, rubbing her left elbow with her right hand. “It’s fine, it’s fine!” Maria says. “Hopefully you’re satisfied with your wish?”

Sydney nods enthusiastically, immediately feeling like an idiot for nodding too much. “Yeah!” She says, trying to focus on Maria’s face, grasping for words to keep from openly staring; openly hungering. “I love it!”

Maria smile warms again, and she steps closer. “Good, good. I’m glad. Now, maybe you’d like to do me just a little favor?”

Sydney’s breath catches as the devil steps closer; her enormous breasts nearly pushing into Sydney's chest. “W-what favor?”

Maria continues to smile as she reaches up and caresses’ Sydney’s cheek. “Just a little thing,” she says, drawing closer. Her breasts squish against Sydney’s chest. Her other hand snake’s across Sydney’s waist, pulling her closer. Sydney shivers, staring into Maria’s eyes, marveling at what a wonderful shade of purple they are. Her arms wrap lightly around the devil’s waist. Maria leans forward, her huge breasts pushing against Sydney with enough power to force her back a half step. Her lips press against Sydney’s. Sydney’s body quakes, her face tingling wildly; pleasantly.

Moments pass as their lips caress each other’s. Then Maria pulls back. “I just haven’t been able to stop thinking about how beautiful you’d be, towering over the city,” she purrs.

“J-just kiss me again,” Sydney mumbles, her legs quivering with anticipation.

“Gladly,” Maria coos, before her lips press against Sydney’s once more, and her tongue slips between the woman’s lips. Maria’s hand glides lower, caressing Sydney’s butt. Sydney closes her eyes eyes, savoring the sweet taste of Maria’s kiss, the weight of her enormous breasts against her body, the sheer thrill of her size, her strength… It was perfect, she never wanted to be small again. She was free now.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.