- Text Size +

Fumi wiggled his pert butt in place, enjoying the relative warmth of the geothermal heat that the squashed crust beneath him radiated. His cock hung heavily between his thighs over the ruined remnants of Benelux, drooling precum onto any who had survived his nocturnal arousal. 

"Nya!~ Can't a guy get any rest around here without you little pervs trying to tease me."He puffed his cheeks out and looked up at the sun, which had passed low over the horizon. "I guess I napped longer than I thought, I got alchemy class tomorrow morning." He pouted.

"I guess I gotta wrap things up here little guys!" He chirped, rising with a hop and striding across the neck of the United Kingdom and across the Atlantic to his discarded pile of clothing off the American coast. 

Quickly slipping his robe back on and tucking his panties into a pocket, he shuffled through his sleeves for a few moments before plucking a small scroll from within. "Maxima!" Fumi proclaimed excitedly, the scroll dissolving into ashes in his skyward thrust hand. His immense form slowly lifted from the Earth beneath him, his feet dripping with ocean water as he rose into space above the curved surface beneath him.As he rose above the planet his form began to glow and expand, eclipsing the sun for the entire hemisphere.

Fumi stretched his arms out as the Earth shrank beneath him until it was a a sphere slightly larger in diameter than he was tall. His slender form curved about the globe, his feet floating above Antarctica while his red eyes looked down curiously onto the Arctic Circle. Central America was treated to an up-close view of Fumi's rapidly stiffening cock , which hung like a pink Sword of Damocles just above the stratosphere. 

"Nya, this is so cool! I really can get as big as I want in this plane,  I guess. This seems like a good size to play with all of you~." 

Fumi stared down at the tiny splotches of gray that he knew were cities with lidded eyes, and his tongue passed over his lips at the intoxicating feeling of power that his planetary size inspired. He lowered his feet until one was clenching the oceanic crust of the Atlantic and the other the Pacific."These two continents must be so hard to get around- let me help you out a little." He whispered to the awe-struck species below. 

Unaware of the thread-thin Panama Canal, Fumi took hold of the base of his shaft and with a deliberate savour pushed his glans horizontally across the isthmus, erasing Panama and its surrounding countries from the map and carving a five hundred mile wide channel between North and South America. He moaned as his lightest poke re-arranged the continents, and without any flourish he began to drag his thousand mile long cock across the islands and coasts benath his waist, each capital and major city offering an ecstatic burst of magical energy. 

Entire landscapes were rolled over, brushed into wrinkles of his foreskin, or adhered to the sticky flesh of his glans. Within seconds his shaft was dyed grey with the remnants of millions of infinitecimal human cities. As he imbibed the mana through his sensitive flesh he began to grow again, the Maxima spell empowered by the massive influx of power. His balls absorbed millions as they heavily dragged across the landscape, leaving a featureless stretch of hard-packed mantle stone.

Within moments his penis stretched the entire height of the continental US, flattening several states beneath it's collossal girth. With a cloud-parting "Nya~!" Fumi swiped his cock to the side, rubbing his glans back and forth across the metropoli of the East Coast. Four swipes and he had shouted in exctasy, spurting a sea worth of semen across the Mississippi valley and Canada. 

The inescapably thick love-syrup piled atop the Great Lakes, forming its own more massive cum-shed which flowed in a miles-high deluge into the Gulf. There was no land high enough to escape his ejaculate, and only by the grace of its slow spread and viscocity were some spared its drowning flow, forced instead to merely endure the atmosphere-replacing cloying scent of his semen. 

Not wasting a moment Fumi crawled across the continent to the other coast, his hands greedily scooping up chunks of the continental shelf to rub against his cock and stuff between his legs, or smear across his chest and belly. Sweat drops the size of cities plopped wetly atop deserts and turned mountains into muddy mires. Each footfall or handprint was creased with grooves where his finger or toe prints imparted themselves into the granite. 

Hawaii dissapeared as an errant cum spurt undid millions of years of volcanic activity and pushed its drowned remnants halfway to Japan across the Pacific. Passing over the largest ocean in seconds, Fumi was now twice as tall as the earth's diameter, and as he pressed his knees into the coast of Asia he spanned the entire continent. 

The most populous regions of the world gave Fumi his final orgiastic bliss as the billions of humans living along the Pacific Coast were crushed as he began to childishly thrust his waist against the globe, freely moaning and crying in pleasure. By the time the mana had finished flowing through his sweat-soaked pores the earth was the size of a basketball cupped in his hands as he wiped it's surface clean with his cock. His tail swished behind him in great arcs that split the moon in twain with its passing. 

The humans who had survived his continental decimation looked up at their final apocalypse as they saw Fumi's glans redden and his urethra flare and stream with precum. No bunker or escape plan could avoid the whim of the deific catboy to use up humanity as a disposable sex toy. 

Fumi's girlish cry of climax was the final dirge for Earth as his cock jolted and smothered the globe in an impossible flood of cloudy semen. Earth's biosphere was replaced by a single deep-sea of wiggling catboy sperm, clouded by an atmosphere of sweetly scented sweat. 

Fumi panted with the breath-robbed exhaustion of a spent lover, his hands retreating trailed by sticky strands from the coated surface of the spent Earth before him. As his exacerbated 'Nya~'s trailedd off he regarded his handiwork, a globe completely despoiled of life. 

He felt a pang of remorse, le petit mort of a divine exterminator, as he contemplated he had spent his entire entorage of 'little friends' in a single excessive session of self-pleasure. That's what they were for, he assured himself, it was the same as any number of slightly-less-microscopic planes he had had his fun with. It was just what magicians did in their restless night hours; though admittedly he may have trumped any story his fellow students had to offer. 

 He signed and crushed a small pink gem in his hand, dissapearing from that universe with a flash and reappearing standing in his small dorm at the Arcanists Boy's Academy. He tossed his robes across the back of his chair and threw himself into bed, resting his eyes and fading into an unsure sleep.

---- 

As dawn broke the next morning his eyes opened and he stretched his fanged mouth in a great yawn. Though the spells he had cast the previous night had all but worn out, his fading magical sensitivity made him sit up in attention at his morning wood, which stirred to life with greater intensity than usual. Focusing his attentions to the nerves of his foreskin cloaked head he realized he was still sensing the miniscule mana presense of humans beneath the thick wrapping of skin. 

"Nya? Some of you survived!?" He exclaimed, quickly peeling back the foreskin with his black fingernails and glancing over his still sticky pink tip. Sure enough his mana-attuned eyes saw countless tiny presenses, well founded in the wrinkles of his skin or in the vast caldera of his slit. The passage of time in his own plane must differ from the one he had violated, as he could even see the presence of a few gray cityscapes built up on any stretch of skin flat enough to host it. 

"Wow, nya~! That's crazy cool!" he cried, gently cradling his shaft which had acted as ark for an entire species. "I gotta get these guys into a petri dish and see if I can get them going!" He cried, quickly standing and moving to get a dozen glass slides in place on his desk. 

"The other boys are gonna be so excited to get to play with you little guys once I get you up and going, Nya~!"