- Text Size +


*Unf...Unf Unf* Over the distant and populous ringing of telephones, the sound of Aldens gloves making contact with imitation leather, and the puff of air being forced from his chest with each strike permeated the air of the company Presidents office. Or that's the impression you would get if you were hearing what Alden was hearing. In actual fact, it hardly permeated the air around the desk of the Presidents office, atop which the small punching bag stood. The equally small being punching it, was the company President himself. The engraved brass plaque upon the desk facing the door simply read Alden Baker, and did not represent his title within the company. Alden figured himself informal, and wanted to make sure that was well represented. He figured if he tried to adopt a serious facade at his tiny stature, he'd risk making a fool of himself. Alden took a step back from the target to catch his breath and shake the tension from his wrists and shoulders.

A shadow appeared in the distorted glass of the door and the handle swung down with a click. Alden quickly resumed his workout as he caught sight of his secretary as she entered the room, hoping to avoid a nagging. Holly Stafford stepped into the office and closed the door behind her. She visually fit the archetype of her job from top to toe. Her athletic yet curvy thighs were contained within dark tights, and a uniform skirt hugged her huge hips tightly. She wore a snug-fitting white blouse shirt, and her hair was messily tied back. Holly held her diary close to her breast and nudged the light-framed glasses up her nose as she approached Aldens desk. "Mr President, sir?" Alden kept working the resistant bag at a steady pace. "Mr President?" Alden did not break his concentration "...just gimme a minute Holly". She sighed and flicked the target with her index finger, sending it careening off the desk just as Alden threw a punch. He staggered and nearly lost his footing "Hey! What do you think you're-" "I think you've been playing your little games quite long enough. I hope you havent forgotten you have a meeting with a client in a few hours?" Holly said, scoldingly. Alden pulled the clammy gloves off his hands and lowered his gaze. "No..." he felt like a child. "So you were planning on meeting the client dressed like that?" Holly asked, aiming her pen down at him. Arden lifted his arms and inspected himself. "Well yeah, I'll have to button up my shirt again but-" "You're drenched in sweat Alden."

Holly pinched the fabric of his shirt in her fingers and whipped it off quickly, sending a tiny clatter of broken buttons onto the surface of the desk. "Hey, that was tailor ma-" she pulled again at the waist of his trousers and tore them away at the seams too, leaving him stood in his underwear "Ms Stafford!". Holly tossed the clothes into the waste paper bin. "There are fresh pressed clothes in the top-right drawer of your desk. Honestly, do you even know what time it is?" Alden turned his flushed face to the clock on the wall "Um...it's actually been lunchtime for about 15 minutes, there's still another 15 left..." Holly looked down at him with a condescending expression "...I made sure I got your favourite...Chicken Caesar Salad." He gestured to the clear plastic bowl with the tearaway plastic seal on top. Holly sighed and quietly pulled the plastic sheet from the top of the bowl. "Uh, you didnt get one of those disposable plastic forks did you?" she asked. Alden shook his head. "Tsk, alright I'll have to head down to the cafeteria." Holly walked back over to the door, and Alden looked pie-eyed at the firm silhouette of her buttocks swathed in her tight skirt as she left. He tried to look non-chalant when she opened the door and turned back "Be dressed when I get back." The door closed, and Alden was left standing alone in his underwear.

Alden glanced over to the salad, doused in dressing. He laughed to himself as he pulled his socks off "Oh I'll get dressed alright." He didnt take Holly as someone with much of a sense of humor, but messing with her was always entertaining for him. He glanced around and hoisted himself over the brim of the plastic bowl and into the mass of salad within. "Ooh..." he sighed as the room-temperature dressing contacted his hot flesh. He rolled around the contents of the bowl, slathering himself in as much of the creamy dressing as he could, and then assumed a provokative position in the center of the bowl and waited. He then decided that this prank would be multiple times funnier if he were to surprise her. He squirmed downwards, digging away at the leafy salad and lumps of tender chicken until he reached the inert surface at the bottom of the bowl. He squirmed until he was completely flat against the bottom, and there he waited.

The door opened again and Holly re-entered the room, closing the door behind her slowly as she looked around the room with a confused expression. "Mr President?" she said as she approached the desk. She looked around and found no sign of him. "Mr..." she trailed off and sat down at the chair in front of the desk, twiddling the fork in her fingers. She thought perhaps he'd decided to head off to meet the client without her. *grrrrrrlll* Hollys belly gave a long, slow growl within the tight embrace of her blouse. She sighed and cradled the plastic bowl in one hand.
Alden felt a tickling sensation in his core as the bowl was lifted slightly. He could see Hollys lower body faintly through the greasy plastic bottom of the bowl, and he noticed a rustling crunching above him as the plastic fork scooped up some of the salad. He tried to quell his childish sniggering at the thought of her finding him writhing amongst her food. If he was right, she'd feel downright defiled at having eaten so much of something he'd rolled around in. He bit his bottom lip and tried to keep quiet. Holly shovelled a forkful of salad into her mouth and munched the crisp leaves and soft chicken between her teeth a few times before quickly gulping it down. She was clearly quite hungry, and as soon as she'd sent one mouthful down she was already introducing another heaping forkful into her mouth as she exhaled with a sigh. But as far as she knew, nobody else was around, so she could forgo manners to quickly satisfy her hunger.

Alden kept still, but he could feel the salad surrounding him growing lighter, and the blunt plastic of the fork brushing closeby with increasing frequency. He could hear the echo of the salad being pushed into Hollys hungry mouth, the muffled crunching as her teeth dealt with it, and then the slimy gulp as she forced it down. He couldnt help but feel intimidated at his size. Holly thought to herself "If he's gone to meet this client, I dont really have any work to do today..." she licked at her teeth, freeing any stuck pieces of salad "...I can probably just go home, actually." Holly decided to act on that and not spend a second longer than she had to in the office today. She lifted the edge of the salad bowl to her lips.

Alden peeked out from the small pile of salad at the bottom of the bowl, his gaze meeting Hollys plump lips. She lazily opened her mouth wide and wedged the fork above the small pile of food to quickly shovel the last of it into her waiting mouth. As Alden felt a wave of thick humidity eminate from the darkness before him, he knew she hadnt noticed him. Staring at the back of her throat yawning open, a sense of bodily doom overwhelmed him. All he had time to do in that moments notice was gasp and begin to move as the fork behind him pushed the final pile of moist caesar salad into her cavernous mouth. Aldens senses were in turmoil. When her lips met again and he was completely within her mouth, he couldnt make out anything other than heat and wet, and everything was in motion. He heard a crunch and he squealed, then another, and another, as he was churned around. This was it. He was going to be mashed up by her teeth along with the salad. She must have noticed. She must be playing with him.

There was a pause in the crunching, and he felt the entire thick mass of partially mashed salad surround him. "Heeelmph!" he attempted to shriek past the mess enveloping him and being maneuvered towards the back of her mouth by the undulating surface of her tongue. Her throat gaped open and her uvula raised up, expanding the dark tunnel at the very back reaches of her mouth as much as possible as her tongue lifted and let the mass of chewed salad avalanche inside to fill the gaping pit. It all flowed into the gape at the back of her throat, piling up at her epiglottis briefly awaiting passage into her esophagus. In this split second Alden felt the adrenaline surge through his body. He knew what was coming next. "Oh dear god n-" he cried just as her gullet opened up and her throat constricted, funneling the mouthful of salad down into the crushing embrace of her food tube. When the entrace of her throat yawned open again to release a satisfied sigh, he was gone. Holly wiped the sides of her mouth with a small napkin and swept the empty container into the trash. She stood up and adjusted her blouse before heading to the door and letting herself out, her tongue all the while going over her teeth for any excess fragments of food.

"Nnnnngh! Noooo!" Alden strained to cry out as his body was forced down the tight dark tube. It would pause briefly, then push him another stretch with a bone crushing pulse, and repeat. He tried to squirm but the muscular tunnel had his body completely pinned. After another long squeeze he felt his head meet a quivering blockage which he, having some anatomy knowledge, identified as the sphincter before her stomach. The mess of salad accompanying him backed up against the ring of muscle too and smothered his head. Alden screamed and thrashed his body in the tube, completely at the mercy of Hollys innards. One thing he was realizing in his terrible panic was that Holly had no idea she had eaten him, and he knew he was to be dealt with like any other piece of meat within her digestive tract. The sphincter yawned open with a wet click and blasted him with a haze of extreme heat like opening a furnace door. As he was pushed through the sphincter he was quickly reminded that the hot backdraft that met him, the atmosphere of Holly's innards, was not at all hospitable. He took a breath, managed to exhale half of a scream that was cut off by a dry retch, and was quickly silenced as his head plunged into the thick soup of her stomach contents. So thick, that it momentarily slowed his entrance into the stomach until another wave of peristalsis on his legs still within her gullet forced him entirely down into the sac of vomit.

Holly walked briskly down the stairs, her bra straining under the weight of her heavy breasts with each step down. She could feel the freshly consumed contents of her stomach sloshing violently as she bounced down the steps outside the building and into the parking lot. 'Oooft' she sighed patting her hand onto her tummy as she opened the door of her car and climbed inside. 'Oh god' she sighed 'it's like an oven in here!' The car had been in the summer sun throughout most of the noontime and was baking. Holly could feel sweat already beginning to fill into the creases of her armpits, between her large buttocks, and she could swear her pussy was already beginning to steam. 'Ugh, better make this journey quick.'
Alden slowly emerged from the sludge in her stomach, poking his head into the tiny bubble near the valve he'd just been pushed through. 'Aaaaaaah! Aaaaahahaha!' he screamed as loud and hysterically as he could. Each breath of roasting hot air he took in the blackness he exhaled as a scream. He hadnt even made the decision to do so in the hopes that he would be heard, he couldnt even think, the voice within his head was also screaming. His screeches were cut off again with a very brief wooshing sound as in a flash the valve opened again and the surface of the stomach contents rushed up to meet the top, making her entire stomach flush on all sides with its contents. Alden trashed his helpless body, fully submerged. Holly felt a bassy growl crawl up her throat, her cheeks puffed out and she parted her lips to allow the gas passage 'Pffwuh'. She wrinkled her nose. 'Ugh, lunch doesnt seem to be agreeing with me' she thought as she opened the glove box and retrieved a packet of antacids. She tossed them into her mouth, gave them a quick crunch between her teeth, and sent them down.

Her stomach was filled with nothing but the deafening ambience of her digestive system hard at work until with a slight groan the cardiac valve spat the fizzing slime and chalky lumps inside where they began fizzing even more violently on contact with the contents of her belly. An air space began slowly expanding again within the stomach and before long Aldens body thrashed to the surface with a loud gasp. He immediately resumed his screaming, though a little more raspy sounding. He'd briefly inhaled some of the mess he was enveloped in and it was burning his throat and sinuses like hot sauce. He couldnt see it in the dark, but his skin was lobster red, although he could certainly feel it. In fact in the sensory depravation of the darkness, the burning as Hollys titanic digestive processes began on his helpess flesh was at the forefront of his reckoning, followed by the intense stink which was compounded by the blistering heat which only seemed to be getting worse, and the cacophonous sounds of her churning guts.

Holly pulled into her driveway at the end of her long journey home in the sweltering heat as the sun began to lower towards the horizon. She swung the car door closed and locked it behind her, heading up to the door of her bungalow. As she fumbled with her key she wanted to dislodge her panties which had become soaked and uncomfortable deep between her buttocks, but she felt it too unladylike to do on the street, opting instead to shift her weight from leg to leg, grinding her roasting hot buttocks together in an attempt to find comfort. 'Ugh, what a day to wear lace' she sighed to herself under her breath. She made a beeline straight for the bathroom. Once safely inside and alone she breathed a sigh of relief, letting her stomach bulge slightly outwards under it's own weight as all her muscles fully relaxed. She let down her hair, put her glasses down beside the sink, and began to undress. It felt amazing to unbutton her shirt and peel the thin fabric from her slick back. She popped the catch off her skirt, letting it just fall from her hips. Her tights were trickier, peeling them inside-out as she rolled them over her curvaceous thighs into a pile on the floor. She unclipped her bra and couldnt help but moan a bit as the cups lifted away from her breasts, letting them wobble a little as she exhaled and felt the cool air over their heavy masses, stiffening her nipples. She tucked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and with another sigh of gratitude, peeled them out from between her humid buttocks and onto the floor. She stood in the middle of the bathroom with her feet placed wide, allowing the air between her legs. She could feel the humidity on her underbelly as it gently rose from her still roasting vagina and placed a hand just below her bellybutton, cradling her full gut. "Mmmph, that's starting to feel better..." she whispered, remembering the antacids. The relief came with a strange feeling that her lunch which once sat thick and heavy during her journey was now in the process of shifting.

Alden had been semi-conscious for much of the past hour. He'd spent it agonally breathing, writhing with the rest of her meal, groaning out each exhale and only showing signs of consciousness when a violent churn of her stomach elicited a yelp. He hadnt noticed that the space within the stomach had grown smaller, and there was much less of Hollys lunch accompanying him, most of it having been sucked down a rhythmically yawning sphincter close to his head. His hair was gone, and his flesh was a marbled white and pink lacking almost all skin, his eyes useless and jellied. He started to groan louder and gain some lucidity as he noticed the stomach churning more violently, working him closer to the sphincter. A sharp scream errupted from Alden as the sphincter suddenly burst open emitting an echoing growl as if heard through a tube, along with what felt to Alden like a flamethrower of extremely hot astringent gas. Holly's stomach, of which the acrid atmosphere of heated vomit smelled like fresh air in comparison to the tubing Alden was faced with, began to heave Aldens slippery body into the hungry opening which began accepting him eagerly. Alden renewed his shrieking with vigor, knowing full well that this was the point of no return, having all the while had the faintest hope that Holly could regurgitate him. His suffering at the mercy of her stomach was hell, but he couldnt imagine being fed into her intesine, being fully locked in with the caustic stench and blistering heat that blasted over his body with every gape of the tunnel before him, and somewhere along the coiled tubing of her fetid guts having the rest of his flesh fully boiled from his bones. "No! Nooooo! Oh my god, help!" he thrashed, kicked, screamed, pushed out his hands to try and stop his passage. He felt his head press against the open hole and felt it was too small, but was quickly proven wrong as it yawned around his shoulders and painfully began consuming his upper body, the tubing form-fitting him. "Aaaaaaah! Yaaaaaah!" no more pleading, just formless screaming as his entire body was slowly pulled inside. His legs kicked less and less the more of them were fed into the tube and constricted. Eventually only his feet remained clear of the sphincter but were very suddenly sucked entirely through as a powerful wave of peristalsis sent his hapless body on its way. The sphincter fully closed behind him and in the now empty stomach all that could be heard of him were violent shrieks and squeals muffled behind the walls of her thick guts.

Holly ran her palm in circles over her smooth belly as the wet churns and the feeling of thick mass being channeled through her coiled guts increased. "Much better...". Holly suddenly felt a familiar sensation as her rectum suddenly inflated, and not having to worry about keeping up her proper appearance from work she lowered her hips without a change of her expression allowing her plump buttocks to part with a moist click, revealing the exit of her digestive tract, a flame shaped burn-in of brown on the skin surrounding it from a lifetime of expelling thousands of well-digested meals, of which Alden was now nothing other than one of. She fully relaxed her muscular anus to allow the gas free passage, causing it to swell out under the pressure. "Pssssshhhhht" Holly allowed her rectum to fully empty without pushing as the long jet of exhaust left her innards permanently and into the atmosphere, making Holly bite her lip as she noticed the burn on the delicate flesh of her anus as it passed. "Glad that didnt slip out at work..." she giggled, fanning her rear as the smell reached her nose "poor little Alden might have been suffocated." She paused and sniffed the air a little "...I dont recall eating any pork."

Holly had one more order of business in the bathroom before she could watch TV for the rest of the evening. Deep inside the lowest reachest of her soft underbelly, Hollys bladder was uncomfortably stretched. The small sea of hot liquid sloshed and splashed inside her as she took the few steps to the toilet, liquid which contained much of the biological makeup of her Boss. The same fluid makeup Alden had been sweating when Holly had last seen him had now been stripped from his very tissues, fully used as a tiny part of her much larger bodily functions, and slowly trickled into her bladder over the course of the day along with a larger amount from earlier throughout the day. Holly hadnt had a chance to go throughout most of work, and by now she was eager to empty it. She widened her stance and lowered her curvy rear down onto the toilet seat. There was a brief silence, save for the ubiquitous thick churning of her intestines and her soft breathing. She kept her knees spread, as if daring anyone that knew her as the prim proper secretary to somehow see, knowing that she could be as comfortable as she liked while alone. Soon the silence was broken as she began to empty the contents of her bladder which came pouring out of her vagina in an uncontrollable torrent. The stream wasnt clean, the pressure constantly pushing past her chubby lips as she nonchalantly sat and waited for her bladder to empty. Though Holly quite enjoyed the cathartic feeling of the steaming hot liquid splashing through her delicate lips, completely unaware that she was evacuating from her body some parts of Alden as she processed him, and that every drop of urine or puff of intestinal gas would be a slow filtering away of Aldens constituent parts until his remains were fully evacuated. Indeed, Holly would be horrified to know what she was doing to him, but of course, she was oblivious. Hollys stream trickled to an end and she gently dabbed her pussy with paper before standing up and dutifully flushing without another thought, already walking to the door before it was fully flushed away. She pulled her bath robe off the hanger on the wall and threw it over her shoulders. "Finally, time to get off my feet" she sighed to herself under her breath as she strode into the lounge and slumped into the sofa. Still very warm from the day, she didnt even tie up the robe, in fact she was practically nude. She sat on the couch about as low as she could possibly slump, with her thighs spread and her breasts in full view, one hand absent mindedly rubbing her tummy in circles.

Deep within the squirming mess of Hollys intestinal tract, in a section somewhere in the middle, a soft outline could be made out in the thick tubing slowly inching along. Within it, Aldens body was almost fully digested, and by some miracle he was barely living. Most of his near-skeletal body laid in a bolus of his own making, a mass of sludgified muscle tissue and some unidentifiable organs which had herniated from his own digested thin belly. A large bubble of gas had accumulated from his digestion and was following him at around his legs. Aldens head was almost a skeletal. The soft tissue of his lips had been digested exposing his teeth and gums, and his vulerable eyes were some of the first things to go, leaving hollow pits. In fact, he could easily be confused for someone long dead, had he not been emitting gurgling breaths and trying to slowly move, his subconscious brain still fighting the slow breakdown of his body. The bubble of gas lined up behind him in the intestine reached a point where its pressure was great enough to squeeze past the solid mass of Aldens body, and with a wave of contraction the tubing that had once form-fitted Alden widened over his head as the bubble began to pass him. Aldens mind had slipped away and his breathing had slowed almost to a stop as the gas suddenly filled the space around his head and ellicited a shriek from him, the foul atmosphere acting like smelling salts as it squeezed past.

A slightly louder groan eminated above the rest of the churning, and Holly felt a sensation of movement. She smirked, and anticipating what was about to happen, parted her thighs to allow whatever was pushing its way through the maze of her guts easy passage through her plump buttocks. As soon as the gas reached her anus it met no resistance and burst through without having to wait. *Phhffrrrrrrrrt* the wet rasping of the sound immediate indication to Holly not only that her anus was clammy and she should probably have a shower before bed, but that the gas she'd just expelled was thick, extremely hot, and by extension extremely smelly. As proper as she was, Holly was human, and couldnt resist. She leaned forward with a smirk and took a curious sniff, but instantly wrinkled her nose and lay back into her original position. "Eugh! Yuck..." she pinched the bathrobe draping over her thighs and began fanning it.

At the end of Hollys small intestine was the ileocecal valve, a small valve making up the junction between Hollys small and large intensine. Suddenly it swelled for a moment, then exploded in a torrent of digested matter, pumping a fast flowing mess of brown-green sludge. The cascade slowed briefly as a jumble of bones were belched through the valve which undulated over them as they were carried through within the sludge, increasing in pressure after they'd passed. The torrent of intestinal contents continued, intermittently bubbling through puffs of gas, until the intestines emptied and the bowel filled. Holly shifted and massaged her tummy more at the sensation, but was too tired to give it much mind. At some indeterminate point of watching tv, she drifted off to sleep.

Hours passed, and eventually Hollys eyes flickered open, stirred by an uncomfortable feeling of urgent fullness. Her rectum was heaving under the weight of its contents. Her digestion had been extremely thorough, but quick. Aldens flesh, though she'd made short work in stripping it from his tiny bones, was a little too foreign and hadnt quite agreed with her. And his indigestible skeleton took some effort to force through the latter part of her intestine. As a result, Hollys rectum was filled to capacity with heavy, soft poo. Every surge of urgency Holly felt in her buttocks was a muscular contraction of her rectum against its contents, trying to urge her to relax her asshole and crush it through the opening. Aldens bones were spread throughout the huge mass of dung, his body having been fully digested and churned in with the rest of her digested meal, giving her shit an even distribution of bone throughout it. All of Aldens screams and struggles had been in some hope that he would survive this, however much damage his small body took, he would escape with his life. But the silent witness to the reality of the situation was his skull, visible from the outside of the feces, half consumed by the mass, its jaw open in a perpetual scream, mouth and eyes filled with the hot poo that was no doubt mostly the digested remains of his own once living flesh. "Oh dear..." Holly exhaled, recognising the urgency. She recalled her salad and how it hadnt sat right in her belly all day, as if it was actively resisting being digested. She found the thought of her meal being sentient a little amusing, but dismissed it as she stood up and made her way back into the bathroom.

Holly pulled her robe off and let it just fall to the floor. She turned her back to the toilet and lowered her wide hips onto the seat, her buttocks swelling out at the sides under her weight. She relaxed her anus and decided to let gravity and her contractions do all the work, leaning her elbows on her knees. Her anus bubbled and rippled as a few rogue puffs of gas pushed past and out into the air. After the last puff of gas it remained open for a moment and emitted a muffled crackling sound from within the darkness. The huge amount of soft shit crested her anus which stretched around it as it all tried to funnel through the tight hole at once, crackling as it was whipped with foul gas. Holly bit her lip,feeling her delicate anus stretch and burn from the steaming heat as it rippled over the contours of the well-digested sludge. She couldnt see it, but as the soft shit poured from her anus Aldens bones could be seen, his body finally seeing light again as she expelled. Her pink anus, rippled as his skull passed over, the flesh sliding over the curve of his brow. As the last, much softer and most recently digested piece of her dinner left her anus it winked with a clammy click, caked in the remains of Aldens body, and closed tightly once Holly was satisfied that the entire contents of her rectum had been emptied. She began dutifully wiping her pucker clean, removing all traces of Alden from her wrinkled dark hole and stood up. Holly looked down into the bowl with disgust, before flushing. If she'd looked closer she might have noticed small human bones. She'd have known when Alden didnt turn up for work the next day, or ever again, what had happened to him. That she'd eaten him whole, digested him alive, and squeezed his remains out of her anus. But she didnt. In fact as Holly climbed the stairs to her office the next day at work she'd unknowingly burned off the handful of calories Aldens body had given her stored in her buttocks, and he was gone.