- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy!

When I came out of the classroom, I saw I was in the northern part of the East wing, at the intersection of a southern and western hall. If I followed the hall south, I'd be at an empty cafeteria, minus the lunch ladies brewing up edible cardboard. West, however, would lead me passed the restrooms, some halls of lockers and classrooms, to the gym and the main door. There's no assortment to which classes are held where, so trying to find someone I actually know going door-to-door is unlikely.

I decided to try my luck and started heading to the gym, hoping Scarlet, Reese, or somebody would have gym today. I thought my movements would be slower with only these two legs at this height, but I stared down the hall clock while moving. Time seems to move slower, at about half the rate that it used to, but it felt normal to me. I picked up the pace, passed two halls, and stopped to catch my breath by the girls restroom.

I was about to start walking again, but two girls were walking over from the gym's direction. One was a slightly tan redhead, freckles decorating her face, making her amber eyes luminesce. It was Scarlet, sporting a sleeveless tank top, green headband and matching wrist-warmers, black sport shorts that were a little higher than mid-thigh, and white laced sneakers. I don't know who was with her, but she had long blonde curly hair, brown eyes with a subtle dark eye shadow, and a fair amount of red lipstick. She wore a gray short sleeve sport shirt with a logo on the chest that she made look third-dimensional, and skin-tight black leggings with Velcro shoes.

Scarlet is my best bet for getting help, I thought. Things have been rocky between us with her brother trying to pick fights with Amanda, but Scarlet's not a merciless person. She was the closest one to my side of the hall, and her shoelace wiggled loose. Three. With every step, her size makes me feel inadequate of ever being found. Two. The two of them started giggling at the same time. If I were normal, it wouldn't have sounded so thundering. One. Her foot couldn't have been any closer to me without me losing my pulse completely, the loose shoelace tranquilly floating weightlessly with a sudden stop adjacent to me. My legs sprung as I leaped onto the free-flowing loose shoelace, gripping the course rope for dear life. I was hoisted with her foot and the sound of a doorknob clicking. I had forgotten that I was by the restroom, but there might be a way for me to get her attention still. Up and down, up and down, we made way into an open stall. The metal click of the stall door rang quickly, followed by Scarlet swiftly reaching under her pants and dropping both her pants and panties to knee-height.

I tried to look for some way for me to find a way up to her without invading her privacy, but I knew when stall door lock rang out that it would be impossible. I tried to at least scale the height of the rope leading to the colossal shoe. But suddenly, her fingers hovered over me. Her thumb slipped into the heel of her shoe and quickly left her foot. She raised the shoe toward her chest, while I dangled helplessly around her stomach. She then turned the shoe upside down and banged on it like a drum. Dirt, a rock, and misc. debris fell out of the shoe, but when the shockwave hit me, I had to let go, plummeting to the inside of the toilet. I tried to steer my way to rim of the toilet seat and barely managed to grab onto the porcelain in time.

In front of me lied her bare womanhood. Her pussy was illuminated with a rosy pink, her lips looking parched, and not a hair to be seen. After ogling the colossal vagina, I heard the faint sound of a voice similar to mine, a quiet triangle dinging in the midst of a percussion solo. “Help!!” the faint voice came from below me, from inside the bowl. I pulled myself up onto the toilet seat and looked into the murky waters to see another small man, taped to the front interior side of the bowl. I opened my mouth to try to say something to him, but my voice was washed over by the downpour of Scarlet's golden nectar, hitting the screaming man at full throttle. I ran away from the yellow waterfall, hoping to not get washed away, but I lost my footing and fell into Scarlet's blue panties. I tried to climb out the front side, but I wasn't fast enough. She stood up, darkening my vision with her shadow. She rubbed a gentle cloth against her pussy, tossed it in the toilet, and hoisted her pants up at the same time of the toilet flushing, silencing any scream I tried to make. I was pressed up against her pussy, aromatically filling my lungs with the scent of fresh urine. I thought this was bad, but this is peanut compared to what that man had been dealt.

The toilet went from a roar to a hum, then to no noise at all. An enormous amount of pressure came from just outside her pant's crotch as she adjusted her panties. Scarlet shifted them and giving a quick touch outside, which moved my position so that my head was directly under the parting of her labia, leading to a dry, yet humid, opening. The metal lock released and she left the stall, washed her hands, humming a tune, and took selfies while she waited for her companion. Before long, she came out too, and the duo started heading back to gym class.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'm glad you guys are liking what I've been brewing, the reviews and ratings really help! This is something on the sidelines of my life right now, but I will continue to update whenever I have the free time.
I'm still not at a finite point enough to say whose going to be involved in sexual scenarios and whose gonna be story fodder, but I'm curious on where my story will go.
I hope you all enjoy this so far. Let me know in the reviews!