- Text Size +

Mom just casually takes her time making lunch! Enjoying some ‘alone’ time, and just savoring the perfectly peaceful afternoon she wanted. Eating some designer chocolates she poofed into existance, and watching the next episode of her show that she willed to be aired at that moment instead. “I’M SO GLAD I FOUND THIS RING! NOW I CAN DO EVERYTHING I WANT, CAUSE I DESERVE IT, DON’T YOU AGREE DEARS?” she muses out loud, tapping her pendant with her finger, and unknowingly destroying the entire world. Just that one tap reducing the micro scale map, to a small mass of mud pressed down on the base of the heart

 

Eventually, she gets tired of being alone though, and restores the world to how it was! Everyone being placed where they were before she started; albeit with nudity being the norm, with a strict curfew, memories of mom’s apocalypses, a love for mom, and her feet, boobs, and butt…. James blushing as he turns on the news, to see images of Mom being put up all over the world praising how wonderful she is. The boy being speechless, unsure what to say lest he be ordered to massage her feet or something. Jenny piping up in complaint “Mom why are you doing this! It’s not right!”

 

“Sweetie, of course it’s right! Don’t you know by now? Mommy’s always right~” she condescendingly says, as a big nude mob of people begin to amass outside her house, yelling compliments and praises to her. “Ugh, this is why everyone needs to be tiny! I can’t get the attention I deserve, and be comfortable unless they are…”

 

“Cmooon mom! That’s not really fair! They’re people!” James whines helplessly, seeing everyone outside instantly shrink to the size of ants, sitting at the floor by mom’s feet. “Change them back!”

 

Mom huffing, and taking a step forward at that, nearly crushing dozens of admirers working towards her foot. “Honey, we’ve been over this! You aren’t allowed to talk back to me, ever… I should put you in time out! Hey, dear, you’re on your computer a bunch right? Well….~”

 

James, about to voice a complaint, suddenly finding himself trapped in his own computer! In a plain white window like a game. Taking a minute to catch his bearings, he yells up in protest, out of the speakers “Mooom! Let me out! This is stupid!”

 

“Hush dear, the women are talking…~” she smiles, just tapping the mute button on the keyboard, rendering him mute. “So… Jenny, is there anything you want to do? I can do absolutely anything you know. And I can know anything too! Just like…oh~” Mom blushes at her newfound knowledge of her daughter “Dear, I didn’t know you were so naughty! You want to be big like I was? Well, alright~

 

“M-mom that’s a secret! You can’t just… just……” suddenly at a loss for words, the mother daughter duo floating up in space, the earth a tiny blue marble between them. “Oh…”

 

“Awwh, keeping secrets from me dear? You know you can trust me with anything! There’s nothing you have to hide from me~” Mom says as she hugs her daughter, the earth getting crushed between their massive bare chests, flustering the heck out of Jenny

 

“M-mom….. can I Just….” she says with a heavy blush, watching as her mother brings it back so effortlessly “…can I play with it?”. The teenage girl being all too shy as the entire earth appears in front of her face. Being careful in her approach, hesitating on how to grab the little planet, until mom playfully orders:

 

“Just flick it dear. I can bring it back anyways~”

 

Chapter End Notes:

A couple chapters of daughter playing with mom sounds nice I think c: