- Text Size +

Smiling in her sleep, mom began to have a nice little dream. Dreaming of a cute date with her husband, hugging him and caressing him. Running her hand along his perfect chest that she imagined on him, lowering her hand down between his legs...

 To the world between her legs in real life though, it was an entirely different story. The air started to get warmer, and Mom's feminine scent got more and more intense; a literal ocean of fluid already dribbling out of her womanhood. Shifting in her sleep slightly, half the world wouldn't get to experience this, as her right leg presses down a little, causing the Americas to be flooded over by ocean and washed down the beadsheet into her thighs.

Things only got more chaotic from there though, as mom feebly bucks her hips forward just a few times. The massive movement of her ass repeatedly crashing into the mattress causing her whole world to go into turmoil. Skyscrapers collapsing, continents fracturing. All leading up to Mom climaxing; a soft moan emmitting from her lips as a wave of fluid washes from her vagina, onto the sheets. The thick warm fluid rolling over everything that hadn't already been destroyed; dissolving mommyland into just a smudge of pink hues~

Opening her eyes a few minutes later, Mom blushes intensely, seeing what she did to her world without even realizing it, everything immediatly appearing fixed as she likes it.. "HAHA, SORRY ABOUT THAT DEARS! I FEEL REALLY GOOD NOW THOUGH, SO IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT~" She winks, her entire world of little admirers agreeing with her without a moment of hesitation. 

"NOW I'M HUNGRY THOUGH, SOOOO..." she smiles mischeviously, eyeing mommyland. "YOU'RE ALL JUST A LITTLE PIECE OF CHOCOLATE~" she playfully says. Every solid thing on earth instantly turning into solid dark chocolate just like Mom likes, with oceans of creamy fudge; which Mom consumes without a moments hesitation. The whole of humanity and all its accomplishments being ground up in just a few bites by Mom, melted and rolled around her tounge to savor the soft sweet flavor. Swallowing with an audible gulp, Mom smiles, and plops back onto her bed to doze for another 10 minutes, thinking for a moment before she says

"OH! I KNOW JUST WHAT TO DO!~" She exclaims, reaching into her jewlery cabinet, and pulling out a little golden heart shaped pendant. A really fancy one with a glass front. "THAT'S WHERE I WANT TO KEEP EVERYONE~" And just like that, Mommyland was back. The little pink/purple heart shape map fitting perfectly in Mom's little heart shaped pendant. "NOW YOU GUYS WON'T BE SO BREAKABLE! HAHA~" She giggles, dangling MommyLand by the chain, and holding it up to her face. Mom's pretty blue all seeing eye filling the entire sky. Reaching behind her head, she then easily, and effortlessly, puts on the necklace. Tucking the little pendant, all of Mommyland, between her enourmous generous breasts

To everyone in Mom's world, everything suddenly went dark, save for the little bit of light that filtered through Mom's cleavage. The sound of Mom's heartbeat thumping through the ground, and soft booming of her breasts bouncing as she walks making all the leaves on Mommyland rustle in a rythm

"NOW YOU ALL CAN BE WITH ME ALL THE TIME, FOREVER! ISN'T THAT GREAT DEARS?~" Mom's practically deafening voice booms, causing all her little fans to cover their ears. Not even bothering to take off the pendant as she casually walks into the bathroom, and proceeds to do her business. The sounds of Mom using the bathroom and flushing the toilet being heard loud and clear by everyone. Well aware of this, Mom didn't care though; knowing full well how powerful she is and how above embarassment she was to everyone. "GOSH, BEING GOD IS SO MUCH FUN!" She says as she washes her hands, looking down to see her little pendant sandwhiched between her tits. "OH OH! HEY EVERYONE, SAY "I LOVE YOU MOM!"... AND WASH YOUR HANDS! WASHING YOUR HANDS IS IMPORTANT~". 

Of course, Mom wouldn't be able to hear them, but everyone immediatly obeyed her all powerful command. Everyone saying in unison "I love you Mom!" and proceeding to wash their hands at the nearest place that they could. The entire world starting to thump and bounce in the same rythm as Mom walks through her home, and over to the kitchen. Her deafening voice soon booming over the entire world as she turns on the radio, and starts singing along to her favorite pop song~

Chapter End Notes:

Expect even more mommy stuff soon! She's really growing on me (hah) as a character