- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I realized I'm way, WAY too nit-picky about my other stories on here, so while I'm working on them, i figured I would write a more casual story. One where I force myself to not care too much about if I was happy or not with the chapter. Just write it and get it out there. Hope you enjoy!

 

Midori Takahashi is well known at school as an honor student, student council member, star athlete, and lovely friend. The dream girl of half of the boys, she could get an guy she wants.

 

But she doesn't want want any of them. She already has someone. Someone at home who loves her.

 

She's anxious for him to meet her.

 

"See you tomorrow!" Kairi yelled from far away, waving at Midori. Midori reciprocated. Anyone who saw how she carried herself would believe Midori to be the sweetest girl in school. With only a year and a half left, the guys were starting to get anxious about asking her out.

 

A boy in uniform shyly approached Midori, who gazed at him innocently.

 

"Kousuke-san?" She questioned. "Is something wrong?" The worried look on her face threw the boy off.

 

"I, uh, I just, um..." He looked into her dark eyes and melted, "HAVE A GOOD DAY!" He yelled and ran away in a panic. Midori put her finger to her mouth and turned her eyes up,

 

"That was strange. I wonder what's gotten into him." Her right hand darted up without her even looking and caught a baseball about to hit her head. She winced at the pain as impressed gasps could be heard ringing from everyone who saw. She looked to her right at the athletic field and threw the ball all the way back to them, farther than any one of them could have hoped to throw it. "Be more careful, guys!" She amicably yelled to them with a smile. They apologized as she walked away, heading home.

 

--

 

She couldn't have been in more of a hurry. She dashed through the front door, kicked her shoes off, and rushed up the stairs.

 

"I'm going to study for a test tomorrow!" She yelled down to her parents, as an excuse to not greet them.

 

"Okay, let us know if you need anything!" They yelled back. 

 

Busting through her door, body covered in a thin film of sweat, she opened her panty drawer and brought out a small black box as gently as she could manage. It was light enough for her to carry in one hand, but she used two for extra stability for her precious gem. She set it on her bed, but as she was about to open it she hesitated. She brushed her hair with her fingers and breathed on her hand to smell her breath. It wouldn't do, she was too nervous.

 

About half an hour in the bathroom went by as she showered, brushed her teeth, and dolled herself up. She had to look her best. Her long pink hair was half up in a ponytail, half down around her shoulders and back. She only wore her uniform though, never having any aptitude for fashion, she didn't even bother. She cleared her throat as she approached the box on her bed.

 

She could feel her heart beating faster and faster. She was hyperaware of her every move, even of her breathing patterns. She knelt down, cheeks blushing, and attempted to gather herself. A deep inhale, a deep exhale, and she lifted the lid off of the box.

 

"H-...Hi." She shyly muttered at the boy inside the box, voice a higher pitch than normal. The boy, dressed in tiny woven clothes stared up at her in awe, speechless. "I-It's okay, y-you don't have to s-say anything..." She looked away quickly, shutting her eyes as hard as she could, her face somehow getting even more red. "I know y-you must be confused." She brought a hand up and started fiddling with her hair, "But it's okay now, because I'm here!" She looked back at him, same gawking expression on his face. "See, Ichiro-kun, I-... I've been watching you for a long time, and I-" She saw the look on the boy's face twist and her heart sank. "Oh, no! No, it was nothing weird!" He seemed hesitant, but not as fearful as he just was. "Just, you know, making sure you get home okay, making sure you're getting enough to eat, making sure no other girls bothered you or talked to you." He seemed frozen in a state of shock. Surely it must have been about why she seemed so big. "Oh, I guess you're wondering why everything looks so big? Well, I shrunk you, see, so we could be together!" She smiled at him cutely.

 

As terrified and weirded out as he was, her smile did a lot to make him feel better. At least she was one of the prettiest girls he had ever seen before.

 

"Have we... met?" He asked. She shook her head.

 

"No, I wanted the moment we met to be perfect, so I made sure we didn't meet until I was ready." She pet her hair anxiously, "My name is Takahashi, Midori." She bowed formally, "It's a pleasure to meet you!"

 

A moment of silence went by and she looked up at him, scowl on her face.

 

"Aren't you going to introduce yourself?" She asked coldly.

 

"What the hell are you talking about?!" He yelled up at her. "You're telling me you stalked me, shrunk me, and stuffed me in a box because you're my secret admirer?! What kind of twisted logic is that?!" 

 

She stared at him in anger for a while, watching as he slowly shifted from angry to afraid.

 

"This is exactly why I shrunk you." She stood up, towering over him even more than before. "I knew you wouldn't immediately see that we are destined to be together." She grabbed the box, opened the panty drawer, and stuck him back in. He almost yelled up at her, but found himself unable to get any words out through his chittering teeth. He saw her place a bowl of water perfectly sized for him into the box, then grab the lid to his new prison.

 

As he saw her walking around, even through his rage, fear, and confusion, he found himself getting a boner just from looking at her. If she had just asked him out, he would have been the happiest guy alive. 

 

When she turned around, she had wrapped her face back in that heart melting smile of hers.

 

"But it's okay!" She cheered, "We have the rest of our lives for you to love me. And don't worry, I'll be the best girlfriend ever!" She winked at him, "The lid is so no weird bugs come in there to eat you. See you tomorrow!" She plopped the lid back on and shut the drawer.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review! I'd love to hear what you think and where you want the story to go! Again, this will be a pretty casually written story, so I'm open to anything!