- Text Size +

"So you've really never been to the bigger part of town?" my close friend, Tamae Akagi, hummed happily as we strolled peacefully through the street on this slightly cloudy day. Each step she took bobbed her body slightly, and me along with it; sitting cross-legged in her wrinkled palm.

"No... never," I responded, somewhat slowly. I was lost in the spectacle before us; the normal, boring rows of domestic houses along the street. They were simply huge, each one the size of an entire block of the smaller houses I was used to. Of course the school I went to was mixed-size, thus how I knew Tamae, and there were cafes and other businesses that had mixed areas; but in those places I always had something my size; here I was totally dependant on my giant friend, and that was slightly intimidating. It was also strange seeing something I had seen dozens of times, a normal street, completely gargantuan.

Calling these houses big was just as accurate as calling me small however: three and a quarter inches tall in the system we shared, not especially short for someone my age. I was the descendant of a population local to this country, who had been quite harshly oppressed by the giant people that had invaded centuries ago. But since then the larger people have done much to redeem themselves and slowly we became more equal; it shows how far we have come that I may befriend one.

"You should come more often! Well, when I'm around at least, I suppose it could still be a little dangerous," she continued to hum, soaking in the warm sun that still managed to survive past the clouds.

When she arrived at her 'quaint' suburban house she easily pushed the hefty plank of wood forward, opening into a 'small' entryway; of course the voluminous space could have fitted in a few corner-stores and houses. She set me down to take off my shoes, which I did, and I tucked them between her own towering loafers for safety. Before I could be gingerly hoisted up by her feminine fingers I felt a slight tremor, disturbing the very small collection of dust in the various nooks; likely only noticeable to me due to my keen, tiny eyes. As expected the rumbling came from a bigger person; living so low to the ground had naturally attuned me to the minutia of detecting giant footsteps. Around the edge of the hallway a dark-haired older woman with sparkling brown eyes and a tight apron approached, her smooth, gentle face curved in a smile; she instantly seemed friendly, and she was nothing short of beautiful.

"Good afternoon, Tamae," the woman I assumed to be her mother spoke. Her eyes moving down to Tamae's grasping fingers, to me, and tracked me until I sat comfortably in her outstretched palm. "Oh my, who's this?" she smiled warmly, showing just enough teeth to not be intimidating. "You must be that small friend Tamae has talked about so much, it's a pleasure to finally meet you!" she chirped, extending her well manicured finger for me to shake.

I hesitated for a moment, in all honesty I was struck by how attractive I found her; I had never expected one of my friends' mothers to be so gorgeous. However I could keep my admiration intact long enough to be polite. I gripped onto each side of the wide finger and shook it, bowing afterwards. "My name is Takashi, ma'am," I said politely.

"Ara-ara, what I gentleman! It's nice to have you as our guest," she smiled, leaning down closer so her wide face consumed most of the surroundings. "So you've come here despite it only being us big folks?"

"Yes, Mrs Akagi."

"Well we will be sure you're comfortable. But do be careful, there are a few clumsy people around," she whispered cheekily, pointing up to her daughter.

I laughed slightly, Tamae rolled her eyes. "Come on mom, I'm responsible. Ain't that right Takashi?"

"Well, I'm not dead..."

"No, of course not. Anyway, we have work to do, so we'll be in my room," Tamae informed her mother and began to bounce upstairs.

"Alright, I'll bring you kids some snacks soon," she called up, walking back to wherever she came from.

Tamae placed me on the dark, cluttered desk next to her bed. The room was rather small, relatively of course, and illuminated by only a window overlooking the street. Giant stationary sat around like felled trees, and stacks of paper, schoolwork and comic books, reached dangerously close to my height. I took a seat on an eraser as Tamae rifled through her bag.

"Ah... where is it?" she moaned and tore open her schoolbag, eye browns becoming increasingly frustrated. "Agh! I can't believe it, I left the folder at school," she groaned, standing up and stomping perhaps too enthusiastically, almost knocking me off the rubbery seat. "I'll need to run back really quick, can you wait up?" she asked.

It seemed I didn't really have a choice, "Ummm... no, go on ahead," I said, cradling my head in my palms.

"Just be patient, it'll only be an hour or so..." she said, already on the stairs when her sentence ended.

After her sudden departure I sat lost on the gigantic plain of her desk, lorded over by the towering stacks of personals that I didn't care to rifle through. It seemed I wouldn't need to be bored for much longer as giant, plodding steps echoed around the stairway. A kindly, mature face poked though the doorway, "Was that Tamae?"

I nodded in response, Mrs Akagi stepping forward into her daughter's room and standing over the desk.

"And she just left you here all alone?" she asked, clasping her hands at her waist like a respectable housewife.

"Uh, yes," I nodded.

"That was rude of her, I'll need to talk about that... Anyway, would you like to come down for some tea?"

Tea. Pushing aside my reservations about embarrassing myself around a pretty woman I decided the courteous thing to do as a guest would be to accept. "Yes, thank you ma'am."

"Excellent! Oh..." she looked down at me, frowning. "Umm... how do you get down?"

I looked up in confusion and had a strange moment of clarity; this woman had likely never really met one of my kind, most of us lived very separate lives. It was slightly strange to me that I was her first, and how absolutely tiny I must have looked. "Oh, you can carry me if you don't mind."

She nodded, "Uhh... how do I do that?"

"Well, I suppose you cup your hands like this," I demonstrated, somewhat hypocritically; for obvious reasons I've never carried someone. "And then you let me climb on."

Mrs Akagi folded her hands, overlapping her feminine fingers to provide a seat for me. She placed the seat at the edge of table, looking at me for confirmation, which she received by me walking over, stepping onto her fingers, and sitting down in her palm. "L-like this?"

I barely heard her question, I was far too distracted by the sight directly ahead of me. Outlined quite clearly against her tight apron were two colossal breasts. They were definitely sizeable at her relative size, but to me they were as volumous as my entire bedroom, each. I crossed my legs awkwardly in an attempt to hide my arousal. "Y-yes, just like this!" I said encouragingly.

"Ara, you're so light! I think we'll need some cake to fix that," she joked.

With her eyes still on me she began to move out of the room, painfully slowly. It was obvious she was trying to not rock me or drop me, and it was actually somewhat endearing that she was afraid for my safety. After a snail's trip down the stairs, where she checked every step, we arrived in the kitchen, where she very carefully set down her hands and allowed me to get off at my stop, the table. She crouched down, her large, sparkling brown eyes just slightly above my head and her hands clasped beneath her chin. "Was that okay, you're not shaken are you?"

"No no, I'm fine, thank you Mrs Akagi. You're very delicate," I responded.

She smiled widely, standing back to her full height. "Oh my, you are a gentleman!" she spoke as she wandered over to brew tea. As she did so I, shamefully, gazed at her behind. She was clearly a mother, her body voluptuous and womanly; for an older woman she had done quite well to retain her looks. I took a seat some distance away, awkwardly averting my gaze as she returned to take a chair. She smiled down at me, allowing her head to droop onto her interlocked fingers. "So, Takashi, why haven't I met you before?" she asked in a friendly manner.

"Oh, well, this is actually my first time in the bigger part of town. I've been a little scared..." I admitted, scratching my neck.

"Oh no, really? I hope I'm not scary..."

"No, you're too nice for that," I smiled jovially.

She shared in my smile, apparently enjoying the flattery, "Ara-ara, you are much more polite than any of Tamae's normal-sized friends," she jumped after that last comment, turning red slightly. "Oh, umm..."

"It's okay, we call you normal-sized as well."

The older woman sighed and looked relieved after almost offending me.

"Hmm, my apron has been awfully tight lately. I hope I'm not gaining weight," she mused, leaning forward to loosen her apron. I was taken completely unaware when the large white field of fabric above me began to approach. I was completely shadowed by the terrifying approach for only a single second before the weight settled onto me, enveloping me in the fabric warmed by her body. I groaned under the soft mass, unable to breathe with my lungs compressed. It was shameful, but I instantly realised where I was, and I could vaguely feel the plumpness of her chest opposite the thick fabric; I was being smothered beneath her colossal breasts! I felt my privates tingle, unable to become erect under the weight.

"Oh my word! I'm so so sorry!" came the booming, angelic voice of the mature woman, accompanied by a newly brightened room; it was eerily heavenly. I shook my head and sat up on my hands, blinking away the brightness and allowing my lungs to expand. Mrs Akagi looked hysterical, staring at me as if I had come back from the dead. "Y-you're not hurt are you? Do you need to go to the hospital? Should I call your parents?" she barraged me with questions.

"No, no, I'm fine," I said with a deep breath.

"Are you sure? You're not just trying to make me feel better?"

"I promise, I'm perfectly fine."

She sighed, standing up from her chair. "I'll get the tea, that should calm us down."

Despite being shaken I wasn't going to pass up an opportunity to stare at her posterior as she fetched two mugs, exchanging the second for a thimble after a moment of contemplation. She awkwardly poured the steamy drink into my cup with some spillage, and handed it to me. I stood and used two hands to receive the bucket sized vessel, instantly regretting it as soon as her smooth fingertips parted and I bore the weight alone. I hadn't expected it to be so heavy, and combined with the heat conducted through the metal, it was only a second before I was drenched in scalding liquid.

"Ayah~!" she squealed, instantly clumsily knocking me over with a bulldozing fingertip and pinching off my pants with a tug on the leg as I hastily removed my shirt. I sighed in relief, no longer in danger of injury from burning liquid. I noticed that Mrs Akagi was simply staring at me, transfixed. It wasn't at my face though, it was lower, at my...

"Ah!" I squeaked and gripped at my crotch, slamming my legs together and falling to my side, face turning red.

The gears ticked in her head, seemingly relating it to the events of only a moment ago, "Oh my... was that because of me?" she asked oddly serene, and I had no choice but to nod in response.

"Oh, um, well I'm very flattered. But... um... of course... you're young, and tiny! Maybe if you were older w-we could..." she stopped herself before saying something off-colour. "It's just... y'know, I am just older and... you're just so small! Um, well, not too much... Or, j-just the right amount..." she continued to ramble incoherently in her flustered state.

"I'm really sorry Mrs Akagi..." I finally spoke up, ending her rant.

"Oh no no no, don't be sorry! I'm flattered... really, it's nice to know I still 'have it'," she ran her hand up her arm, sighing. "And you're quite charming and cute," she smiled. That smile was quickly wiped however, "Oh my what am I saying?"

'charming and cute.' I sat up, taking notice of her small slip. Was it possible that she really did find me 'charming and cute?' That was... This was so strange, like something out of a magazine I kept stashed under my mattress. I looked quizzically at her, tilting my head.

She groaned at my expression. "You're so young Takashi, not to mention Tamae... and we're not even the right size for each other!"

I shot my eyes down dejectedly, I wasn't consciously trying to make her feel bad, I was just embarrassed and disappointed.

She brought in a finger and stroked by scalp softly, feeling my soft paint-brush like hair, "Awww don't look like that! I'd really like to my little one, I really would. But..."

I reached up and stroked her finger along the side, my tiny hand not even as wide as her finger was thick.

"Hnnnn... oh, what the hell," she said, bringing her opposite hand and scooping me up. "I'll have some quick fun with you, but only if you promise to never tell a soul."

My mind went blank... this was... I nodded quickly, the sudden heart-rate leap borderline dangerous. This was it, I was finally going to lose my virginity, what I'd fantasised about since I was thirteen. She set me down, undoing her apron completely, making sure not to crush me this time, and beginning to unbutton the dress that held that gigantic chest I had been salivating over. I'm sure normal-sized teens would have gone mad for them, but it was going to be me, a tiny person, who got to enjoy them. When the final strained button came undone her prodigious chest burst forth, and as expected they were easily big enough to fill up my room; the gap between spacious enough to allow me between them. She set them on the table, and I simply stared in shock and infatuation.

"Oh my, are these the first pair you've seen?" she asked, picking up on my shock.

I nodded, keeping my eyes fixed.

"Hehe, I'll need to make your first time special then. Come here, they won't bite."

I did as she said, stumbling forward. I hugged into the inner side of her left breast, adjacent to the nipple, where I tried to hold as much of the fat as I possibly could. I sunk my head into it and inhaled, taking a breath of her feminine scent; perfume, fabric, pheromone, all delicious. It was so warm, so soft, I could have slept like this if hadn't been so monumentally aroused; there was a strange mix of lust and comfort. I felt a warm finger run along my back, petting me and nudging me even further into the butter-soft skin. And finally I had found heaven.

"Goodness, such cheeky thing. Are you enjoying yourself?"

I nodded, nuzzling into her breast in the process.

"Nhmhm, I'm glad, but I have needs too. Would you kindly help me out?" she asked graciously.

Pulling myself away, I edged around the corner to her nipple, thick and pointy, resting on the surface. I knelt down, struggling to grip the weighty node with my fondling hand. I squeezed the thing, tugged on it, poked it, anything to make her recognise me. To be sure I looked up into her eyes, heavy in adoration, hovering above a rosy blush flanking a mouth contorted in a sensible smile.

"Good boy, you're a good boy," she cooed, rubbing my exposed back again as I played with her nipple.

I was feeling adventurous, and moving in I wrapped by mouth around the top corner, biting it. My microscopic teeth did little to puncture the thick leathery skin, she was much to big for me to do her any harm.

"Oh dear~ you are a naughty one."

I continued to move my mouth around, up from the teat and onto the equally dimpled areola. I smooched into it, rubbing my face and enjoying the alien texture. I sat on the nipple like a stool, hugging into the breast as hard as I could while pinching it with my teeth and kissing.

She pushed giant fingers into her other breast while continuing to hold my back, supporting me so I didn't fall of the nipple. She let out a long rich purr, reverberating through her conductive skin and sending pleasurable shivers down my spine. "Takashi, you're quite good at this. I had my... unf," she paused to moan, "My... 'reservations' about this, you just look... hn~, so fragile. No offence. But... you're actually quite feisty!" she fawned over me with her titillating voice, it was amazing how sweet she was, even now.

While she was being romantic, I decided she shouldn't be the only one. I stood up, moving around her warm, fleshy, alluring walls with plenty of kisses, all the way until I was right in the centre between her two mountains. I threw up my hands, "Mrs Akagi! Ma'am!" I called up, begging to be lifted.

I felt a giant finger poke at my legs, and I stepped back onto it, lifted up by the pads of her digits. I looked up at her gorgeous, smooth face, looking for a kiss. "Mhmhm, you're so cute," she said in a breathy voice. Her puckered lips were pushed into my face in some kind of kiss, although it was more like sucking on my face than anything. With her buxom, ruffled pillows locked on my head I was losing myself in the subtle scent of her lip-balm and tea breath. I felt a wide finger on my belly, moving up and down, flicking at my crotch behind my underwear, causing me to flinch each time she did. "Oh, my little one, you don't need these," she licked her lips, wrapping a meaty thing around my thigh, and hooked a well manicured nail into the white threads. She pulled it down, exposing me entirely, and letting me step out.

I had never been exposed in front of a woman before, I couldn't help but feel self-conscious. She had been so confident exposing herself, I had to refrain from hypocrisy and allow her warm eyes to peruse me. Involuntarily my body angled slightly, taking a shrunken stance away from direct confrontation.

"Don't be shy Takashi, nothing to hide from me." Mrs Akagi grinned and lifted a poised finger to her palm, so large and powerful it put into perspective our respective scales; such a polite and dainty housewife's finger being a battering-ram like weapon. "Boop!" she giggled as her finger lunged swiftly and flicked my manhood, causing it to bounce slightly.

"Eh~" I called, ducking down and protecting the sensitive region instinctively.

"Oh, sorry," she said while still chuckling, "I couldn't help myself. It's just like a little switch, isn't it?" She lunged at my privates again, and my hips followed suit. My torso rest on her index finger, the expertly manicured nail holding my manhood brace against my lower-stomach. Easily she angled her finger until I slid onto her palm, body primed from that small teasing tickle. From the gargantuan woman's tongue pressing from the corner she was readying herself for a delicate operation. After the mysterious carnal calculations she used the ridged tip of her slender finger to force my manhood against my stomach, and as if flattening out a stamp rubbed it with delicacy. "Is this too rough?"

I couldn't respond in my mesmerised state, her finger carrying so much strength behind it. I was more fragile than a china doll to her indestructible form and she still managed to be gentle.

"Ohoho, look at your little lewd face. Red as a beet and with the most darling little expressions. I just want to..." Her pink lips met my face again subsumed me in their scent and puckering. It was only a moment before she took back her little peck and licked her lips, leaving me a quietly moaning mess. "Oh dear you look like you're a little overwhelmed, would you like me to stop?"

"N-no! Please!"

"No, of course you don't. I must say it's quite exhilarating to have a boy mesmerised with a single finger."

She was right, it was amazing. Each stroke the warm touch of moisturised skin delivered along the length made me convulse, jostle my legs in anticipation.

"Let me set you down right here~," she cooed as she lay me close to her breast, using her large, rubbery nipple like a pillow for my head. My naked, tiny body was still exposed and welcoming her finger, only now my cheek rubbed against the textured areola. This was paradise, and each tiny 'thrust' her hefty finger made I squeaked and rubbed at the porcelain nail with my hand.

"Ara-ara, you really are enjoying this. It's making me blush!" she said without a lie, her cheeks slightly appled; my face was much more however.

For a moment her graceful and weighty finger lifted off my lubricated lower body, and my 'darling little expression' changed to concern. I reached up, begging for her to continue. But her gorgeous face filled my vision again as she leaned over, lips pursed as if to deliver me another intimate kiss, but with a purposeful gap in the ruffled surface. She snatched me like a doll and directed my privates into that small gap.

My face was pressed gingerly into the milky tip of her button nose, littered with microscopic pores that presented an interesting texture. The stretchy delicacy of her plump lips, slightly moist on the interior, and the warm torrent of breath from her nostrils blowing onto my lower body simply made me melt; all the force in my body concentrated in my hips. I squeaked and wiggled as I climaxed, totally overwhelmed by Mrs Akagi and her sensual lips.

"My my aren't you just a delectable little morsel. Was that fun?" she said in her melting voice, so sincere and sweet, even after doing something so lewd and naughty.

"Y-yes... th... thank you ma'am," I struggled to pant out.

"Now, my little gentleman, would you kindly return the favour?"

At this size her lewd insinuation sounded quite ominous, but I nodded in response, slowly recovering from the tingle all around my body.

Mrs Akagi placed me on the table for a moment, wiggling her wide hips and fiddling around down below, unseen to me. When she had rolled down what I assumed were her panties she hugged my sides with her fingers and placed me down on the chair, her reserved cream panties around her sitting knees. The cave created by the ruffles of her skirt, flanked by supple, sumptuous thighs that bulged slightly, was dark, but not enough to obscure her womanhood. Directly at the deepest part it stood quite imposingly, taller than myself and heavily scented.

"Don't be afraid little one, I know it must look scary if it's your first time. Especially at your size. Just... go ahead and touch it."

I obeyed and stepped forwards, the smell becoming thicker and thicker, the moisture glistening at the lips, and the small strands of silky hair crowning it from the mound dipping down. I stood before the intimidating genitalia and felt the heat from it, the warmth, as if it were breathing, and the fluid dripping down the various folds it's saliva.

"It's a little damp down there I suppose, see how wet you've made me? Be careful, I'd be ever so distraught if you drowned," she managed to joke, even as I heard her breathing become slightly stilted from anticipation.

I stuck out my arm and awkwardly pushed it through the wide slit, the surrounding thick and tight against my limb, instantly swallowing it up. I ran it up and down, fighting against the elastic resistance with my puny strength.

"Hn~ very good... that's your arm right? Try using both darling."

I did as she said and copied my motions, now with two.

"Mmmh," she purred, "Very nice. Just... more... Don't be afraid, really hug into it."

I was hesitant; this tight, sticky cave could devour me effortlessly. But Mrs Akagi was so nice, I could trust she wouldn't kill me with her gigantic vagina. I partially enveloped myself by her outer-lips and ground against the steamy-hot opening, trying to give it some strange intimate hug while still being forceful.

"Ah~ I can feel every little bit! Y-your little arms, your legs~. Oh my word this is... Hn~ I-I'm going to swallow you up!"

She became increasingly moist, dribbling all over the opening and making me shimmer in the dark.

"Oh~ this is so naughty! Your m-my daughter's friend and..." she panted out. I could here the rustling of fabric above where she was, assuredly, touching herself. "There's a cute little boy touching me in such a place... ara-ara."

I could hear how ragged her breathing was, her wide hips wiggling.

"Do you see that big expanded bit... above your head... c-can you reach it?"

From my awkward position I reached up and squeezed her clitoris, fairly harshly, or at least as harsh as my tiny hand could.

"Ayah~!" she squealed. "Oh... this was definitely not a mistake," she thought out loud while she got her breathing under control.

"Mom! I'm back!" a third, familiar, voice decided to join in.

Tamae... I had no chance to stop, no chance to react, no chance for anything before the net of cream panties clamped me to the dripping vulva in an awkward position. I was thrown from being pinned vertically to lying on a taut horizontal hammock as she stood up and forced away the chair with her behind, scrambling around quickly, likely to conceal her breasts from her daughter.

"Oh! T-Tamae, that was quick..." I heard Mrs Akagi say high above, her tone and surprise almost betraying her secret, me, to her daughter.

"Yeah, I caught the bus. Anyway I gotta finish my work with Takashi, just wanted to make sure you know I'm back," Tamae responded, her voice coming from the kitchen door.

The giantess I was so tenderly touching stepped forward and caused her rear to wiggle enticingly as she did, causing some of the heavily scented lewdness to dribble onto me more. "W-wait~" she blurted out.

Silence followed between them, although from my position I could hear the pulsating of her heart through her enveloping lips. It seemed Tamae obeyed as there were no giant footsteps afterwards.

"Umm... Takashi... has a headache! He's in my room resting."

"O... kay... I'll just go wake him up."

"No! It's one of those really bad ones, the light would make him sick!" she explained the imaginary headache, trying to cover for my actual location in the moist grasp of her panties; becoming thicker and heavier with wetness as the seconds ticked by. I dared no move lest I accidentally disturb her and cause an awkward moan. Although I was beginning to doubt that was doing much as I could hear the labour in her breathing. "Wh-why don't you just go ahead... and... hn~" Mrs Akagi paused after the moan, another silence descending.

"Mom?"

"Oh... um... indigestion, haha. J-just go and finish your work and Takashi will... be... OUT... soon!"

After an awkward second Tamae resumed her trek up the stairs, hopefully to not prove her mother's bluff.

Mrs Akagi hurried over into a different room, her wide hips again swinging and causing the thick nectar to rain down onto me once more. I was burning up from the heat and moisture, invading my lungs and nose without the courtesy of breaths in between. Eventually her hurried walk stopped and I felt my heart sink. She dropped hastily onto her knees, the downwards acceleration forcing me deeper between her labia until the inertia coughed me back out. She practically tore off her panties and dropped me, slick with juice, onto the cold wooden floor. Past the ruffles of her dress she stood like a straining mountain, her curvaceous breasts hampered behind her buttons and her charming face flushed and slightly sweaty. She only gave me a small look of lewd temptation before she dropped her weight onto me.

If I hadn't fallen between the crack of her behind I'm sure I would have been instantly crushed. But I was alive, and her moist womanhood sat directly above my face, her strained smile further up. She leaned forwards and pushed the erogenous area into me, covering me again with moisture and sending me back into the dark folds of her skirt. She crudely ground into me, her weight just enough to smother but not enough to splinter bones; although with such a colossal woman in a state like this anything was possible.

"Oh... I'm sorry... Takashi..." she whispered between thrusts, "I just... need to... get off... quick!"

She was becoming slightly more forceful, rocking back so I had a brief moment of light; albeit at the cost of my entire lower body being swallowed up between the gap of her cheeks.

"Oh goodness! I'm sorry if I'm too rough... but... ooh~ Ah! I'm going to... moan... and... unf... Tamae might hear us!"

Mrs Akagi was totally overwhelming me, my body was going stiff and my mind filled with her gigantic womanhood grinding all over me. I only had small moments to squirm against her when her weight let up, and catch the ripe breaths I was afforded.

"Takashi! You're so cute~!"

With that she held onto me as she climaxed, her labia dripping more intensely and body shuddering. She let out a strained purr in an attempt at being quiet, unbroken as her entire body tensed all around me. I was practically sealed between the now steaming floor and her warm skin, the space filled with fluid and the small packets of air laden with moisture. Fortunately she leaned back and dug around for me with her probing hand, peeling me from the floor; adhered by her nectar. She reclined fully back on the ground panting, smiling her largest grin possible at me.

"Thank you little one, you're so good~ Not to mention rather hard for a little thing," she chuckled. She kissed my torso briefly before standing up, leaving her panties on the floor.

---

I brushed myself off and stretched away any residual stiffness. I checked my school uniform to be sure I was free of any wet spots she may have left on my body. Mrs Akagi did the final check of herself too, making sure there were no splotches of sweat or other fluid on her apron. After a rather refreshing 'shower' in the sink and a nice soft hand-towel I was clean and ready to be presented back to my friend, oblivious I had almost been swallowed up by her mother's nether-regions.

"All good?"

"All good."

Mrs Akagi lifted me into her palms and made her way upstairs with greater confidence than before. She turned the knob and barged into her daughter's room, forgetting to be courteous after her impatience got the better of her. "Here he is Tamae! Takashi is all recovered after his 'headache'," she said in a tone a little too telling than needed, "And he's ready to finish the work with you."

"Oh finally~," she moaned, "C'mon we're behind already, this is going to take a while."

Mrs Akagi dropped me on her daughter's desk, and the thought of doing intensive work after... all that... was exhausting. I sighed and sat on the same unmoved eraser, scratching and looking at the paper Tamae had been scribbling at.

"Okay you two, work hard. And, Takashi, I do hope you stay for dinner," the older woman said, this time not afraid to give me a wink.