- Text Size +

Amber let out another sniffle and wiped her long, pink, running nose with a tissue. Lugging a gigantic bag around for work all the time wasn't easy, but Amber felt she had to do it even if she came down with an annoying cold. She wore a blue shoulderless blouse today, forgetting that the cushion on the strap wasn't enough to make it comfortable. She had it swung around her backside so it bounced against her round ass, which was today covered in black yoga pants. Hoisting the strap over her shoulder, no amount of re-positioning could fix the discomfort of carrying her heavy bag around the neighborhood, it just kept digging into her bare, skinny shoulder. She was careful not to let the strap tug at her long black hair, wiping away the stray strands from being painfully snagged.


After a few minutes, her shoulder turned from pale white to a light pink as the chafing became almost unbearable. Placing the bag down on the sidewalk with a thud, she grunted angrily as she saw a brand new miniaturized BMW roll out of it awkwardly, scratching the new paint job and breaking the side-view mirrors. Rubbing her sore skin, Amber winced thinking about the hours wasted trying to find the perfect car to shrink down, place in her fat bag, and sell later on for cash. Kicking the now-ruined car down a drainage ditch with her left foot, she heaved the slightly less-heavy bag over her shoulder, still filled with luxury cars of all makes and models. She sniffled again and crossed the street.


Looking left and right, she caught sight of an empty, but slightly older Mercedes parked alone in an otherwise vacant lot. Breathing a sigh of relief, knowing she wouldn't have to keep looking for hours for an easy steal, she lifted up her left hand, pointed her jeweled pink ring at her target, and pressed one of the glinting gems downward. With a bright flash, the one normally-sized car in the lot was now just a few inches long.


Approaching it carefully as to not shake her bag, Amber stopped walking about a foot away from it, stood perfectly still, and gently picked it up with two hands. Amber furrowed her brow when she noticed tiny vibrations shaking the miniaturized car. 


Her heart sank.


A tiny human figure was shrunk along with the car. "Fuck!" Amber thought to herself. "I should have fucking looked closer! Now what am I going to do?"
Holding the car at eye-level, Amber looked inside the rear passenger window, a tiny blonde woman was looking directly at her with a horrified expression on her face. Blonde, dressed for work, and covered in a blanket, Amber surmised that she must have been sleeping in the back seat between shifts at her job.


Amber bit her lip and shook anxiously as she made eye contact with the woman holding her face against the glass. She let out a panicked grunt as her heart rate began to rise. Inhaling sharply, she stated in slow, clear, deliberate pronunciation. "Look. I'm sorry it had to be this way." She sniffled between sentences to make up for her runny nose. "I... I just can't let anyone know I can do this." She shrugged her shoulders and gave the tiny, still woman in the car an almost sympathetic smile.


She tilted the car so the tiny occupant landed on the passenger door. She deftly opened the tiny car doorknob with her expertly manicured fingernails, her expert hands not damaging it at all. Looking down into the wide open car door at the screaming young blonde woman, Amber said "I'm sorry."
Abruptly hoisting the car above her head, she parted her thick lips and pointed the open door downwards so the woman was positioned to fall into her open mouth. Feeling the snot in her nose roll backwards, Amber gagged slightly, but continued to stick her tongue out, despite the tiny woman holding for dear life. "Come on, you know I have to do this." Amber stated plainly. "Nobody can see me doing this, just let go."


Shaking the car over her open mouth now, Amber sighed deeply, letting her hot breath waft inside the car. The humidity from her exhalation, smelling of rank mucous, caused the leather surfaces on the inside of the car to grow slippery. The tiny woman shrieked "Please! Please no! AIYEEE" before losing grip and falling vertically, landing on Amber's slick, slimy tongue.


"Ooph, you're big!" Amber muttered as she slid her hot, wet tongue over the tiny blonde, rubbing along her face and pressing her up against her palate. She made sure to smear her thick snot-infused saliva all over every inch of the small woman, making sure her hair was soaked. Constricting her throat, she attempted to swallow, but that only resulted in slight coughing over the now soaking-wet woman. Three more attempted swallows in quick succession, squeezing the shrunken person under the roof of Amber's mouth, caused her feet and ankles to slip over the precipice behind the tongue. The constant screaming lightly vibrated the air behind Amber's closed lips.


Sighing again at not being able to swallow her small victim, Amber rolled her eyes, and sucked all the snot she could out of her big stuffy nose. Positioning her tongue, she spread the thick wad of hot mucous all over the tiny blonde stranger, covering her from head to toe in slippery, salty snot. With her mouthful completely slick, Amber swallowed as hard as she could. The blonde slid quickly and effortlessly up to her breasts, still stuck!


Amber coughed, trying to dislodge the rather sizable person stuck in her throat. Each hack blasted humid breath and snot mist all over the shrunken person.
She sighed again, wiped the sweat off of her forehead and held the car in one hand like a hamburger and used the other hand to dig out a cylindrical plastic container with a light pink liquid inside of it. Unscrewing the cap, Amber puckered her lips and started pouring the healthy smoothie she made for herself earlier in the day in the hopes that it'd treat her cold. The screaming vibrations she felt in the back of her mouth dropped to her throat and finally behind her chest as the thick strawberry-flavored liquid helped the blonde woman glide smoothly down Amber's tight esophagus. Amber bit her lip as she felt the thick bulge pass through her throat and into her stomach, happy she got all of it down. To chase it and get the strange, salty, sweaty taste out of her mouth, Amber finished almost half the bottle, dumping over a pint of strawberry smoothie on top of who she just ate.


Leaning over to gently place the Mercedes in with her other stolen cars, Amber heard a distinct groan coming from her stomach, as well as some unusual, almost tingly feelings? She rubbed her tight, flat stomach and hoisted up her bag again, walking out of the now completely vacant lot. 


After a twenty minute walk, she unlocked the door to her truck. She very gently placed the bag of stolen cars on the passenger seat, plopped her round ass in the drivers seat, and exhaled deeply. Waiting a few minutes, she let out a strong belch, coinciding with the bubbly tingling sensation in her stomach. "I wonder if you can hear me in there." She stated loudly. "Well... If you can, I just want you to know that it's nothing personal. I... I didn't really want to do it."


She perked up suddenly, as though she just remembered something. "Oh right, before I forget." She takes her phone out of the side pocket in the bag, turning it on and tapping at the screen. "I'm putting you in as 100 calories. I'm trying to stay healthy from now on." After hitting "OK" on the app screen, she sniffled again, swallowed another wad of snot, and started the car. Trying not to be distracted from the near-constant wriggling in her core, she drove off to go have some lunch.