- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Betty gets clean and Val, um, doesn't.

 

Chapter 3



"That feels heavenly, Zava."

Betty lay back on the smooth curve of the porcelain sink, eyes closed, as two giant fingers massaged shampoo into her damp hair. The water lapped nearly to her chin, it's soothing warmth combining with the gentle touch of the giant fingertips to put Betty on the verge of sleep.

"I'm glad you like it," the giant voice boomed, sounding even louder in the echoing confines of the huge bathroom. The mammoth fingers scooped Betty's hair off her neckline, lifing it from the water and lathering up the fine strands. "I'm enjoying this, too, Betty. You're just so amazing to touch. So nice to play with."

Betty felt a slight shiver in spite of the warmth of the bath. She opened her eyes. "Um, Zava? I'm not really into...I mean, I like guys."

The giant teen chuckled, giving Betty's scalp a final scrub before pulling her fingers way. "Me, too, girlfriend. Like, exclusively. I just meant you're little and cute, and just all around adorable. It's just neat to hold you and stuff, okay?"

Betty nodded, relieved, and slipped a little lower into the water. "Okay, Zava. Thanks." She looked up at the giant girl. "You're pretty cute, yourself. For a giant, I mean."

"Gee, thanks," Zava's said, smirking. "Hey, what do you suppose the little guy is doing while we're in here having our girl time?"

Betty shrugged. "Planning to escape, I guess."

"What? Really?"

"Sure," Betty said, just before she dunked her head beneath the water, swirling it around for a minute to wash away the suds. When she re-surfaced, knuckling the water from her eyes and smoothing her wet hair away from her face, she saw the giantess staring down at her.

"You think he's trying to get away?" Zava said, sounding alarmed. She made a move as though getting ready to stand. "Maybe I should go check on him."

Betty waved a negilgent hand. "Nevermind, Zava. He'll just scope things out. He won't actually leave me here."

"Oh, okay." The giant teen looked puzzled. "How would he 'scope things out', though? I left him on my nightstand. That's way too high for him to jump down from."

Betty smiled. "There's a desk lamp on the nightstand, Zava. All he'd have to do is climb down the cord."

The giant girl looked impressed. "Wow. You Little People are pretty resourceful."

"We have to be, Zava. Most giants aren't as nice as you are."

Zava smiled. "Thanks. Oh, are you ready for some soap?"

"Yes, please."

Zava reached her arm above Betty over the sink, and grabbed a liquid soap dispenser, squirting a generous portion into her own palm. "I was wondering, Betty," Zava said slowly, "is Mark, um, seeing anyone?"

Betty had to suppress a laugh, noting the sudden blush that had bloomed on the cheeks of the giantess. "Why?" Betty asked, but understanding immediately. "Do you like him, Zava?"

"Well..." The blush deepened.

Betty gave the giantess a kind smile, wishing she were big enough to reach up and pat one of the giant hands. "That's so cute, Zava. He's a little old for you though, I think." She raised her hands apologetically. "Not to mention, a tad on the small side, honey."

Zava dropped her eyes. "I know. It's stupid."

"No it's not, Zava." Betty kept her voice gentle. "Here, can I have some of that soap?"

The giant hand came down, hovering next to where Betty lay, it's wide expanse resting lightly on the water's surface. Before reaching for the pool of soap, Betty patted the side of the giant palm, looking up at the giantess.

"It's okay for you to have a little crush on Mark, Zava. It's natural. Just don't get too fixed on it, okay? A lot of obstacles there."

"I understand, Betty. Thanks." The giant girl suddenly sounded subdued.

Betty paused, looking at the puddle of viscous, emerald-colored soap that nearly filled the center of the giant palm. She reached out to palm out a dripping handful of the gelid liquid, then grinned up at the giantess and jerking her head at the huge lake of soap still left in Zava's hand. "Did you get enough soap, do you think?"

A smile touched the giant lips. "Maybe I got carried away."

Betty shrugged, slapping down her handful of soap back onto the giant palm, then hoisting herself up out of the water. She crawled into the giant hand, scooting her butt over until she was next to the viscid green pool. She grinned up at the giantess. "You know, there's no use wasting it."

"No." Zava's grin widened. "That would be a shame."

"Yep," Betty replied, then rolled herself into the thick, green liquid, feeling it coating thickly over her belly, buttocks and legs. She frolicked back and forth across the giant palm, succeeding in coating her entire body below the neck with a slick layer of the liquid soap. She giggled as the slickness of her own skin tickled against the lined, thick-skinned palm of the giantess. It was, Betty thought, the most fun she'd ever had in a giant hand.

Zava giggled, too. "You're such a little nut! I can't believe you're older than me!"

Betty laughed, as she reached back behind her and grabbed hold of Zava's thumb with two hands. "I'm not that much older than you, girl. And you know what, Zava?"

"What?"

Betty locked eyes with the giantess, and started to pull herself giddly up and down across the giant hand, sliding her butt throught the thick puddle of soap and over the ridges of Zava's palm lines. "I like playing with you, too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What a teeny, tiny little pussy," the blond giantess said softly, her face in so close that Valerie could feel the puffs of warm breath on the skin of her inner thighs. "What good is that pathetic little thing, anyway?" 

Valerie squirmed a little on her butt, wanting to scoot away on the tabletop, but not wanting to anger the psychotic giantess. She settled for a petulant frown, but kept her legs where the giantess had placed them - spread apart with her feet hooked at the heels over one giant finger.

Millan reached in to touch a fingertip to Valerie's crotch again, pressing lightly into the tiny vaginal lips, and smiling as she was able to elicit another uncomfortable squirm and gasp from the helpless little woman. 

"You know," the giant blond said thoughtfully, as she began to make tiny stroking motions with her probing finger, "looking at that little thing, it makes me wonder what your little men have for dicks." She laughed. "My God! Those little pricks must be skinnier than toothpicks! And I'll bet they're only like this long!"

The giant teen was holding her finger and thumb a short distance apart. "Is that right, my little pet cunt? Are your little guys' peckers this tiny?"

Valerie sighed, noting the actually rather generous foot-and-a-half space between the giant fingers. "Something like that," she muttered sullenly, not wanting to get into an argument with the giantess.

Millan laughed again. "Wow. I have got to catch me another one of those little guys. I would love to see one of those tiny little dicks." Then her eyes lit up, as she thought of something. "You know what would be really cool? I could catch one of those little guys, and make him fuck you, right in the palm of my hand! That would be so awesome!"

Valerie gawked at the giantess. She just stared up for a moment, suddenly feeling the stiffness in her body from being in such an odd position for so long. She flexed the muscles of her calves and thighs, doing it subtly so the giantess wouldn't think she was resisiting her. After the bomb that Millan had just dropped, Valerie made a conscious effort to force the image of sex in a giant hand out of her mind, concentrating instead on relaxing the strain in her tired muscles.

Millan laughed. "Aww. My little slut-girl looks so sad. I'm sorry I don't have a mate for you yet, pet. I'll bet you really need a good fuck, too." The huge, beautiful face took on a thoughtful look. Then, mercifully, the giant finger holding her heels, lowered Valerie's legs to the table, the giant hand moving away.

Valerie's relief was short-lived, as Millan grinned and fingered the collar of her white robe. "I was thinking of what I could use to give you a good fuck, and then it hit me. I bet you'll like this, pet." 

The giant teen smirked as she edged open her robe, partially revealing her huge, unfettered breasts; they were full and rounded, two shades darker white than her robe, and swelling tightly inside the soft confines of the circus tent-sized terry cloth. Millan pulled the garment open still more, then reached down to lightly pinch at the nipple of her right tit.

She grinned down at tiny Valerie, leaning back a bit in her chair. "I think I found something for you to fuck."
Chapter End Notes:

Poor Val. Lucky Betty.