[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

Ellie is given the chance to return to the city she loves most. A stranger offers her a very unique deal. She can go back where she belongs, and all she has to do is survive. But what does the stranger mean by "survive?"

A Shrinking Woman story


Rated: PG
Categories: Instant Size Change, Giantess, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f, FM/f, M/f
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 1414 Read: 11821
Published: December 04 2017 Updated: December 04 2017
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1: Prologue by BorrowerEllie [Reviews - 1] (658 words)

This chapter mainly introduces the main character of Ellie, her struggle, and our mysterious stranger. No shrinking in the prologue. 

 

 

2. Chapter 2: Six step process by BorrowerEllie [Reviews - 0] (756 words)

Ellie must navigate a city street. Things are a little more difficult as she comes to terms with her new surroundings.