- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

« Hi Susan »

« Hi Frank. »

« You okay? »

Susan nods, visibly in pain. She sits up against the wall.  Frank then looks in the distance over to the other end of the shoe.  “I’ll go check on Dave, I think he’s in crisis again.” Frank says. He then smiles politely like he always does and walks away, leaving Susan and me behind. I could see, as I quickly glanced over to her that she looked quite hurt. Poor woman joined us last week, and I think she won’t make another.

Me….., along with Frank and Susan, Crazy Dave, Heely Michelle, the Johnson sisters, Ally and Mindy (they live by the Pinky), and the-old-man-in-the-insole (some say he’s been there from day one), are a just a few individuals of the little community that has sadly formed inside Jennifer’s left 4 inches high heeled black laced platform loafer of the 2000’s (great quality shoe for Jennifer’s barmaid job, honestly).  Yes. Inside her left shoe coexists a small community of 15-20 people, that number varying over the months. We live how we can.

Let’s see.

Frank’s story is a whole story by itself, but let’s just say with his 49 years old he is the second oldest wisest member after the-old-man-in-the-insole, who doesn’t talk much. Frank has been living in that specific shoe for at least 3 years. Of course, he’s been in other shoes before. He’s a caretaking man, often looking around to see if everyone’s alright.

Anyway, as for Crazy Dave, he lives at the tip of the shoe but he often wanders around creepily licking and eating sock lint and other gunk. He is a hardcore giantess and women’s foot, shoe and socks fetishist teen boy Jennifer shrank a few months ago. Some say he’s living in complete ectasy of being in his ultimate dream of living in a Jennifer’s shoe. He adores her, worships her and calls her Goddess. He’s in mad love with his tormentor… our tormentor.

As for Heely Michelle, she’s a brilliant woman who became alienated over the months after she was shrunk. She was one of Jennifer’s teacher when she was in college a few years ago. I think she’s in her mid thirties and she often hops from extreme cynism and fatalism to strong desires of rebellion and dreams of escape. She stays and lives in the heel section of the shoe, up the great arch slope and often comes down. She is known to regularly attempt to get free and out of the shoe but she always stays, claiming she cannot leave us alone to our fate. Heely Michelle often gives us news about the outside world events. As a matter of fact she’s the tallest of us, at 1/2 of an inch. We’re all closer to 1/8 of an inch. Heely Michelle is a giantess even for us all and always says “Afraid to get crushed?” Yeah right…. Heely Michelle keeps saying she’s seen “all of them” meaning all of Jennifer’s footwear collection and when she says that, she means, inside of them all. She claims that she’s seen all “the others”, those people living in Jennifer’s other pairs of shoes. She is our beacon in fact. She warns us when Jennifer is coming, usually for her work shift, so we can grab on to our lives and try to live through it. Michelle is also Jennifer’s Favorite. Jennifer tortures her regularly, for any reason, sometimes she does it just because she enjoys it. She won’t admit it, but we all know Michelle gave horrible bad grades to Jennifer when she was her teacher and that she was shrunk years later when the two met again in a shopping mall parking lot. We all know Jennifer is vengeful and she does make her former teacher pay for it dearly. She often is picked up, being tall enough to still be seen by our giantess, and dropped inside her socks or nylons trapped under her toes. Heely Michelle lives a terrible life. Frank often goes up to console her and help her heal and mend. I like Frank and Michelle they’e good people. But I like Michelle a lot because she also gives us news about the people of the Right shoe.

That’s where Simon, my boyfriend, actually is. Hmm hmm. …anyway.

I won’t talk too much about the Jonhson sisters, Ally and Mindy, nor about all the other inhabitants of the shoe I live in, because I won’t have time. Though I may, while I tell you all of this, talk about them later in the story. My story I guess.

Before telling you who I am, I must talk about Jennifer. Before she became a barmaid, maybe years ago when she was still in college, Jennifer found out she had the power to shrink people. Anyone. Anytime, by just touching them, and focusing on her powers. Don’t ask me about this magic or where it’s from, I don’t even know, and it’s not like we can actually get out and tell the world we’re the living proof of its existence. The world probably thinks we’re all dead anyway or missing, they don’t even care. Michelle told us she met a sheriff once. Jennifer shrank him and crushed him dead under some of her boots that Michelle was being in at that time. Inside the shoe they could hear the screams of the man being crushed under the boot sole.

….I digress….Back to Jennifer.

5 feet 7 inches, brunette with long hair down to her lower back, blue eyes, in shape with large rounded breasts and small thin shape. She weights approximately a 130 lbs, but over the months, all of this become relatively irrelevant. Jennifer is a mean, cruel woman, a confident bratty and spoiled woman in her mid twenties. She knows she’s sexy, she knows she’s beautiful, she knows she’s brilliant, and powerful above all, and….and I hate her from the bottom of my heart. I hate that women. She’s pure evil, often shrinks innocent people, puts them in her shoes forever, or just plainly kills them. She is a brilliantly twisted woman, and also a brat of the worst sort. She works in a popular bar until late in the night and sleeps all morning up to past noon. She goes to the gym, she gets out with friends, she lives a normal life in the normal real world pretty well. Her life seems to be rather eventful but she, sometimes, spend a few minutes or seconds to talk to us. Most of the time, Jennifer taunts us, degrades us, humiliates us, reduces us to mere objects or calls us “losers”. Sometimes it’s “the losers” it depends. Of course Crazy Dave just becomes even more ecstatic and crazy when she talks like that. He loves seeing the face of his goddess and catch a glimpse of her whenever he can and he loves being humiliated. Then, when she’s done toying around with us, Jennifer just wears us or leaves.

As I said before, Michelle often warns us when Jennifer is coming, so we can brace ourselves. The greatest disadvantages of living inside a shoe at 1/8 of an inch, is that you often have to share the wide and cavernous smelly space (which always seem to be closing down on us) with Jennifer’s left foot. And not only her foot is huge and taking most of the space, it is our ultimate enemy. (except for Crazy Dave of course). It is so huge and deadly, unforgivingly deadly, and when it comes in the shoe, we all hold on to our lives. Most of us wedge ourselves into the small “gutter like” space at the edge of the shoe’s insole, before the side walls. Michelle being taller she is very tough and can endure a lot of pressure, but we all know she does it too. She holds on for her life like everyone, wherever she is. She claims she can survive being crushed but I believe it’s bullshit. When Jennifer’s foot enters the shoe, we all have our own spot to hide into, live into and survive into, or little safe hole. But when the sweat becomes unbearable, and sinks into the insole and makes our little safe spot all soaked, almost flooded… we all try to just survive the way we can. About this part, Frank always tells the new people: “Avoid being squeezed, don’t go under the toes, don’t panic, and don’t wander around needlessly, unless someone needs assistance, even if you think Jennifer’s not going to move”. And he’s damn right. Sometimes Jennifer just stands for some time, or she sits, and it is tempting to assume there is time to, let’s say try to reach another safe spot or go for a stroll, but those cost many lives. If Jennifer only moves a bit, it can be deadly. We never know who it is going to be next, and it’s always a mess to clean, Michelle has to get the body out. People rarely are crushed to pulp, we’re all so small. People usually die knocked out or smothered under Jennifer’s foot skin, compressed into the insole, or strangled between nylon or cotton or polyester strings when Jennifer wears socks. On my second day in the shoe, a man got entangled in Jennifer’s sock string and was sucked out of the shoe with Jennifer’s sock and we never saw him again.

Did I talk about the darkness? Well, maybe I didn’t because there is nothing much to say about it other than it’s pitch black when her foot is in the shoe. Smell is also a factor. But as unbearable as it is, we’re all just trying to ignore it. Except Crazy Dave, he can’t get enough of her Goddess odor. Dust also is a factor. It’s everywhere and it sticks to everything. Nothing like a good cough when it seems to clog in the wide pipe. Life is all about holding on and wait… Fortunately, Jennifer’s work shift have an end and we get fresh air for the rest of the day. That’s when Frank does his little walk around the shoe walls to check on everyone. That’s when Michelle comes down and tells us about stuff. We have our moment’s rest, often after 10 straight hours of being shaken, stomped and kicked around.

Susan looks at me. She’s a newbie still, one week is not a lot. She’s in tears, sobbing and visibly in distress. Usually, we all try to care a bit for each other and support each other psychologically. I feel compelled to help her and talk to her, but I am shaken too, Friday nights are hard, especially when Jennifer dances on us. I let her sob and I just rest, also sitting against the still wet shoe wall. Faint light is coming from the shoe opening and cuts the mist of foot smelling gooey dust. It sticks on the skin. We’re all naked, and we don’t talk about it…we just accept it. But the stick goo mist.. we all scratch it off the best we can except Crazy Dave.

Before I tell you about me, you need to know that, in Jennifer’s left work heeled loafer, there is the-old-man-in-the-insole. He’s the first shrunken person who’s been dropped inside the shoe when it was still new. The most credible story about him is that he was crushed into the new insole and Jennifer broke his spine, rending him paraplegic and unable to move. Over the years he ended up where the insole has torn and opened like a small hole and he found his safe spot right there, turned on his back into the indentation under where the ball of Jennifer’s foot rests, the most terrible spot. Lucky he had not been killed, and over time, the man became part of the shoe. Dust and gunk formed around him and now, he’s just covered by it. His body is probably atrophied, trapped into years of foot sweat and sock lint and dust hardened black goo, and the shoe’s insole leather and other material intricately trapped. We can only see the outlines of his face, with good light, still poking out a pit of the insole, like a microscopic like old man’s face in the floor of the “shoe”. We know he’s still alive because he still breathes and it sounds like a hard rattle. Some say they’ve seem him blink, but his eyes are encrusted in the goo. Michelle sometimes walks on his face and kicks his flattened black nose to check if he’s alive. We all think she uses that poor old man’s face as a rage releaser, a punching back, but in this case, an old man’s face to stomp.

Now, before I continue, let me tell you a few things about me, and how I got to become one of Jennifer’s slaves. One of the losers.

 

 

To be continued

Chapter End Notes:

 

Comments are always welcome.