- Text Size +

 


Having watched his blonde sister leave dumbfounded Matthew as he struggled to comprehend the possible reasons this all is even happening in the first place. Unable to stand upon his worn out legs that trembled now with weakness he went over to the little bed his mother got for him. Soon falling into rough makeshift bedding he felt his eye's flickering shut as his pounding head dropped the last brick like spike of pain sending him into dream world.


 


Coming slowly into consciousness Matthew groaned as a strong odor awoke him just enough from his deep nap to pout, “Damn it...... Alison your feet reek!”


 


A loud thundering giggle reverberated though Matthew as his eye's cracked open. Unable to move his arms as pressure seemed to impair his whole body from the chest down to the carpet flooring beneath him. Pinned under damp gray fur of the massive sock enveloping him that housed a fit giant foot attached to Alison's fit tight leg. His throat dried up and he nearly panicked in trying to break free as he coughed in reaction to vile wave of her sweaty putrid heat.


 


Despite being unable to see her face Alison's overwhelming scent and booming voice were unmistakable as he heard her speak, “Time to wake up and service your goddess, tiny pathetic slave.”


 


Matthew knew she could be cruel at times, but did this shrinking bug actually convince her he was that much beneath her. To be nothing more than a slave. To summit to her as cave men would an alien being. He shuddered at the thought of it all as he yelled, “Just get your damn stinking feet off me!”


 


Hunching over her fit nimble thin frame Alison stared down at the little boy that dared question her dominance. Pitching her toes into her foot she dug into Matthews body enjoying his screams for help as she then gave a wide grin while she resounded, “I really loved shoving my feet into your face in the morning when we were kids. Now though, it's just SO much better being the big sister that can make you inhale my horrifying gym sweat all day.”


 


Having her huge sock covered toes cramming damp smelly gray fabric down upon him was a suffocating nightmare. Matthew unable to put up a fight wondered if the mounting pressure or lack of air caused by the engulfing sweat moisturized fabric was going to end his pathetic existence first. Just when it seemed like the end, his nerve endings halted firing signals of horrifying pain. After feeling the overbearing pressure subside as the massive foot lifted up. He panted with fear, with the chilling reality that she could have just as easily crushed him into a mere tiny bloody smear upon the face of the floor.


 


“You C-CAN'T really think of me......as a slave.” Matthew shuddered as he felt a rotting pit in his stomach turn over from the putrid overpowering wave of heat from Alison's foot.


 


With a parting grin Alison wiggled her toes and leaned down so her smooth face could encompass his view. Raising her brow and sticking her tongue out just for a moment to moisten her lips she replied, “But a microscopic pussy like you clearly was meant to be my foot slave. I mean what girl would even want you now as anything more than a toy at best. Really little bro, allowing those pathetic enough that they succumb to the shrinking virus to live is far more mercy than they deserve.”


 


This just couldn't be happening Matthew thought. She couldn't actually believe his life was this worthless. Words refused to come forth as he failed to process this. That Alison his own sister could ever actually believe what she just said. Even so she nailed one thing down, Matthew couldn't imagine having a girlfriend that wouldn't see him as merely a cute little toy if he was lucky. Actual mutual respect in a relationship with a normal size woman surely was nothing short of an impossibility now.


 


Coming back into focus in knowing he wasn't just going to accept being enslaved he yelled, “I am still a human being DAMN IT! I HAVE RIGHTS YOU DAMN THOT!”


 


Alison's grin faded as her teeth locked together and she taunted, “Guess you must be an ass man then little shit stain.”


 


Her right foot then pinned Matthew once more as he cried for help. She enjoyed every moment of using her hand to pull him out while kicking and screaming between her fingers. Bringing herself to stand she looked over her tiny brother with disgust as she used her free hand to pry open her tight blue torn shorts. Before shoving him into the rearward folds of her green panties she giggled and proceed in glee as she teased, “Next time you dare speak, use words of greater respect. Oh and bro, I forgot to wipe my ass when I took a shit today. So good luck with that slave.”


 


Hung up high next to Alison's back covered in a sweat stained light green top Matthew pleaded, begged and ranted to be forgiven as he gazed down into the dark abyss of her shorts. His screams of desperation went unanswered as the massive fingers pinching his sides shoved him into the hot smelly cheeks of flesh. Then with a snap his ears were deafened by the elastic in her clothing returning to form.


 


He was trapped between the tight soft fabric and her firm hot flesh with crusty brown smears plastered upon them. Matthew was on the verge of puking as his face rubbed against a clump of her old shit. Without a doubt she really wasn't joking about not properly cleaning this foul hell hole. With watering eyes from the onset of the putrid smell overrunning any semblance of fresh air, he in a frantic attempt to escape clawed around while getting brown gunk under his finger nails.


 


Placing her hand over her grumbling tight fit stomach Alison walked out of her bedroom with a smirk painted all over her face. As she passed her mother just coming in from work she nearly laughed knowing her little brother was trapped in her panties right up against her tight firm butt cheeks. Grabbing a cup of water with ice and pondering a snack she looked over to her mom and asked, “Hey Mom, running track was a bear today and I'm starved. So did we run out of bananas or something that isn't junk food for a snack?”


 


“Always the heath nut child, aren't you dear.” Her mom joked before coming over toward the fridge and pulling out a box of raisins with a smile to answer, “Well we have raisins or if that doesn't work I think there might be a banana left on the counter.”


 


Before getting drawn into a long dull conversation involving nagging or the news Alison quickly grabbed the box of raisins and made a swift bee line for her room upon thanking her mother. Plumping herself down into the chair at her desk in her room she felt Matthew's pitiful struggle under her. She knew this had to be hell and made sure to rub it in good as she shifted her butt cheeks side to side.


 


Inside the cramped putrid inferno of his sister's ass Matthew was engulfed now by her butt cheeks as her weight had caused him to be swallowed up. His face was far closer to her dirty massive anal canal than he ever thought possbile. Nothing but darkness, overpowering rotten foul odors and sweltering heat acompanyed him in this revolting abode of her tight ass.


 


This situation to him was nothing short of a radioactive dumper fire. He needed out of this place and to never endure this horror, shame and humiliation ever again. Matthew would sell everything in this moment just for one breath of unmolested air as his ill stomach kept turning over. Unable to keep forcing down the vomit that had come into his mouth a number of times he convoluted as he coughed out bile onto the chuck of dry fecal matter next to him.


 


Almost two hours passed by as his sister ate, drank from the cup of water and did her homework while he suffered under her smothering horrid ass. The time spent cooking trapped within the hot sweaty wretched folds of her cheeks caused his head to lighten. While feeling weakness shoot though every fiber of his being. Matthew began to wonder if she was ever going to let him out as he broke down and wept. Truth be told he would likely sell his own grandmother in this very moment to be free from this hell hole. That's just how desperate he was to escape, to take in a deep cool breath of air, to enjoy sunlight and for his nostrils to take in a scent other than this.


 


Walking into the bathroom, Alison figured Matthew's punishment lasted long enough and used her hands to fish him out of her shorts. He didn't even put up a fight or scream this time as she pulled him out from those putrid depth's. She felt a minor pang of guilt as she inspected her tiny brother doing nothing, but taking deep breaths as though air was worth more than gold. In fact to Matthew in this moment, the neutral scented air was the most valuable resource this world had to offer him.


 


With water running in the sink he gazed upon Alison's towering figure realizing how far off the ground her massive fingers kept him. Daring to crane his neck upwards he looked up as she shook her head almost like she was refusing herself. With a sudden movement without notice Matthew began falling and plunged into the sink now filled with water. Naked and struggling to the surface he watched as his sister plastered liquid soap over her hands. Once one of the hands came down for him, he knew she was going to clean him.


 


Rolling her eyes Alison's booming voice remarked, “It's faster if I do it, so don't fight me little shrimp boy.”


 


Not that long ago he was more than a half foot taller than her, but now he really was no bigger than an actual shrimp that people easily consumed whole with virtually no effort. Feeling her massive probing fingers begin to rub against his back Matthew hardly could react as Alison then covered his face with her car sized thumb pinching down upon his chest. Being cleaned with such rough and unregulated force caused him to scream as creamy soap got into his eyes.


 


As the irradiating germ killing lather covered him Matthew yelled, “My eye's burn! DAMN IT THIS SOAP BURNS MY EYE'S!


 


Just as he thought his tormentor had ignored him water poured as a raging stream from above. Even with her being careful with pressure, it was enough to overpower his struggle as he felt like the clear cool fluids were trying to rip his limbs off. With heart thundering beats Matthew trembled soaked in fear as he was lifted back up to Alison's face. Her massive eye's closely inspected him for a moment before simply rolling as she then grunted, “Be happy your goddess has mercy little bro.”


 


Matthew sought to challenge Alison's assertion, but feared returning to being shoved up her tight putrid ass. He only dared to nod in agreement while hoping this was the last time she felt like asserting her dominance over him. The warmth of her hand felt suffocating as she then kept him inside her fist while returning to his bedroom.


 


Being ungracefully released onto his nightstand Matthew dazed by the fall heard Alison's booming voice as she bragged, “O........poor little brother, you got shrunk while my body easily fought off the virus. While I'm off fucking my real sized boyfriends, you will be stuck here beating your meat just wishing there was even a tiny bug girl for your to stick your micro dick inside of.”


 


Hearing such insults made him almost unseal his lips, but the thought of being consumed by her ass stopped those swarming thoughts of anger dead in their tracks. Instead she realizing her brother was too frightened to reply giggled and left him to dwell upon the prolonged humiliation he suffered. Trembling with fear Matthew balled up wondering if his mother would even believe him if he told her what happened.