- Text Size +

It was far past noon when Matthew had awoken sore with a spitting headache. Looking at the clock on his wall that now seemed bigger than a house he knew his sisters would be home from school soon. It also had him wondering how Emily could stay up that late and still function in school. It's not like that she ever needed much sleep often making it throughout the day on less than 5 hours per night but still Matthew knew she had to feel like garbage after tormenting him all night.

 

The more pressing matter to Matthew was his fear of what Emily might do if she takes her playful games to far. Worse than that he believed Emily wasn't kidding in the slightest to expect being digested alive if she swallowed him. Even though Emily kept her mouth clean and minty fresh Matthew knew her stomach would reek and burn the flesh right off his bones if the unthinkable really did happen. This fact really began to sink in as he hoped Zoey would visit him to possibility shield him from Emily indulging on him again tonight.

 

When his sisters came home from school Zoey seemed nervous when she entered his room. Matthew couldn't help feeling uneasy when she locked the door behind her as it made a loud click once she twisted the nob into the correct position. Her voice felt like it had broken the sound barrier to Matthew as she said aimlessly very clearly agitated, “That bitch of teacher wouldn't let me use the restroom during class. Then I lost the mood and now I feel like shit because I nearly soaked my panties.”

 

This was the first time Matthew had seen something get under Zoey's skin this much. Then again not allowing her to use the restroom was outrageous. After calming down Zoey lowered herself down to Matthew at eye level as she then said to him softly, “I just needed to vent some as my day has been the worst. Now though I want something else.”

 

Before he could guess what Zoey was talking about Matthew was captured by the swift movement of her large hand. In Zoey's careful soft grip Matthew becoming confused asks, “Why did you just grab me without asking?”

 

A large grin lifted from the bitter frown Zoey had moments ago as she said giggling, “Because I can and wanted to hold you silly.”

 

This left Matthew uneasy seeing how much Zoey was starting to enjoy her power over him as he was slowly being put on his old normal sized bed he used to sleep in only weeks ago before he had been shrunken. What he saw with his unbelieving eyes next was Zoey move her hands over the button on her pants. Watching from the bed in awe at Zoey's towering figure as her pant's dropped to the ground while she lifted her shirt upwards exposing her flat stomach and black bra. What really had Matthews eyes fixated however was the dark obsidian colored fabric protecting the space between her legs from being seen.

 

Matthew would be lying his ass off if he dared to say this situation wasn't really hot, but still this titanic girl that was striping before him was still his sister. After removing her bra Zoey dropped it next to Matthew standing on his bed now staring unashamed at the naked sight before him in wonder. Laughing Zoey chuckled, “Seems like you are really enjoying the view down there little pervert. Not that I am any better as my underwear is getting wetter by the second.”

 

The scent coming from Zoey's freshly discarded massive bra was becoming intoxicating to Matthew as he took in the sweet adrenaline pumping smell washing over him. The moment Matthew had secretly been waiting for came as her long fingers griped the black fabric tucking around her hips. Slowly she slid them lower until the exposed slit between her legs could be seen clearly. Looking at the wet hot pink folds of flesh easily able to swallow his whole body whole Matthew remarked, “Just damn, that is a huge pussy.”

 

Zoey looked upon her tiny helpless perverted brother with a powerfully lustful stare as she said laughing, “Well in just a moment your getting a very personal deep tour of what it looks like up close.”

 

 

Those last words sent chills down his spine starting to realize the kind of danger he would be facing if she actually were to use him to feed her desire to masturbate. As he watched her climb onto the firm mattress that to him was a massive landscape Matthew hoped she wasn't really going to shove him deep within her the way she had implied. Her movement's flexed the surface below him as the springs supporting the mattress flexed to his sisters weight while she laid down into a position with her legs parted. For a moment he thought for sure this would cause him to fall flat on his face onto the soft blanket, but by mere luck he shifted his footing just right to keep standing.

 

Looking up across the curvy colossal figure resting upon his bed Matthew could see Zoey's wide grin followed by giant warm fingers ensnaring him as they enclosed around his tiny body. Nearly in a mindless panic he tried to fight the indefinite strength of her grip greatly afraid of being consumed by his sisters wet soft waiting pussy. Before making contact with this very sensitive and needy opening Zoey trying to reassure him spoke, “It will be fun, I promise.”

 

Matthew felt like his person was about to be completely violated and couldn't take even the slightest bit of a silver lining about the fact he is being reduced to being nothing more than a sex toy to give his hot blonde sister an orgasm. The light of the world shut off once he found himself head first into the wet pink folds of flesh eager to take him in as her finger briskly shoved him in. His terror fueled struggles only tickled the tender highly sensitive walls of enveloping flesh as Zoey started using her fingers to stroke herself loving the experience of having his one inch tall body squirm inside her.

 

This massive hot wet organic tube that he was lodged within began contracting in spasms harshly upon his body in reaction to his movement's rubbing against the walls of her genital tract. To Matthew this was quickly becoming life threatening as he coughed up the clear fluid quickly building up around him unable to find air to take into his lungs. Zoey unaware of the level of suffering she is inflicting started to push him as deep inside of her as she could muster trying to reach a satisfying climax.

 

The little air Matthew had found was being taken away from him as his sisters massive finger had thrust him deeper into the excited stimulated pulsating pussy. His screams for mercy were only met by hearing the loud though muffed sound of Zoey moaning as she kept working herself up. He feared she might not even be able to pull him back out at this point as he felt the strength begin to drain from his body.

 

Zoey loved how Matthew's unpredictable struggles tickled her from the inside as she became much more aggressive with speeding into and out of her sex with her fingers. She had his whole tiny body subjugated by her pussy and was in a state of nearly necrotic wet bliss as she felt him start hitting the G spot. At this point part of her wanted it to last longer, but Zoey's mind was bleeding out into a blank abyss that demanded she finish herself off right this moment.

 

Zoey had told herself she wouldn't be loud, but not only was she nearly screaming her moans she also said spontaneously, “Damn........ this is fucking heaven!”

 

What Matthew feared most reverberated though his body hearing her claim she was going to climax. His throes of screaming agony from the sudden massive contraction of the wet smooth oozing walls encapsulating him were wholly drowned out from Zoey's last blissful moan. A river of sticky hot liquid soon railroaded him as it engulfed his body. He left unable to scream in the hot wet dark abyss couldn't believe that a pussy could actually literary kill him just by assuming it's natural function.

 

Just as Matthew felt his struggle coming to an end he felt something poking him. It was her massive finger digging in to fish him out. He felt his back being compressed against the slick wall of flesh below him. Hope soon returned as before he knew it daylight became blinding. At last he was out of her wet hot hell hole, Matthew thought to himself taking deep greedy breathes.

 

Then he heard Zoey's voice with a tone clearly slowed down by having just come, “Let me....... clean you off........ Matthew.”

 

Just as Matthew was about to indulge in how grateful he was that ordeal ended he found himself being lifted toward his sister's face. Her lips parted quickly unrolling a wet slick pink snake that seemed quite happy to see him. Seeing her massive blue orb shut momentarily with clear intent behind it sent chills down his spine.

 

“Oh no you..........” Before finishing his complaint Matthew felt her fingers release him as he found himself placed upon her tongue. Meekly he finished his complaint, “D-don't”

 

Fear kept him from saying another word as he sat near the tip of Zoey's tongue, gazing into the shadowy abyss detailed with a nice set of fit and finished row of teeth cleaned thoroughly of any noticeable debris. This hit far too close to what had happened last night with Emily in his book. Even if she wasn't tempted to eat him, he still wasn't just going to let it happen.

 

Before he could climb off onto her lips his sister drew his body into her mouth. The steep angle of her tongue made his entrance into her mouth highly dangerous knowing how easily he could slide all the way down. The slick bumpy surface below him provided gravity plenty of assistance as Matthew screamed at his sister to let him out before being sealed in darkness.

 

Zoey enjoyed her causal toying around as she began sucking on his body while being mindful of how easily she could mistakenly swallow him while laying on her back on the bed. It was embarrassing for a moment to her thinking about how Matthew nearly reached the entrance of her throat due to how quickly he slid downwards. Giggling she thought how lucky he was to have her as a sister that she didn't decide he would be a nice snack.

 

Clawing blindly in the darkness Matthew involuntarily taking the warm saliva down his nostrils and throat, tried to scream begging for his life as he honestly started to believe Zoey might swallow him. But his cries were only met with Zoey's booming giggles as she became amused at his plight struggling pointlessly to escape from her mouth.

 

After hearing his sister moan a while longer enjoying his favor light soon flooded the pink cavern as her lips parted. Before he processed what was going on she had plucked him out of her watery mouth. Hearing a loud gulp as she took care of the saliva that had started to irritate the back of her throat made Matthew feel ill remembering what Emily told him last night about swallowing him alive.

 

“All cleaned up bro!” Zoey's voice boomed seemingly proud of having used her tongue to torment her brother.

 

Matthew was irate at this point, Emily used him as her personal pussy slave and then Zoey used him as a mouth toy. He didn't care what happened to him next at this point, he was going to speak his mind if it was the last thing he did.

 

“That was hell Zoey! I can't have both you and Emily tormenting me like this!” Matthew exclaimed in blind anger.

 

The smile on Zoey's face faded as she questioned, “Emily shoved you........ in her pussy?”

 

Matthew shaking in both fear and resentment replied, “Well no, but she kept me in her mouth most of last night and I never want to experience that again.”

 

Blinking with a giggle she then purred, “Sorry you didn't think it was fun tiny bro, but I bet your bottom dollar you want to feel my nipple.”

 

Those words sent chills down his spine, because deep down Matthew did see Zoey's rack as one of her highlight features. Though at his size one of her hill sized breast could crush him like he was nothing more than an ant. A terrifying thought to be sure that momentarily entered his mind. However the word soft kept echoing in his mind as the temptation to say yes was nearly getting the better of him. Shaking his head to beat any lustful thought out of his brain Matthew shuddering pronounced, “No...NO....I D-don't!”

 

“Oh is that right........little bro.” Zoey teased while dangling him over her chest. Then to drive her point home she remarked, “Well I guess something else must be getting that second head standing up then.”

 

Matthew gulped knowing his reactions were impossible to hide at this point. He had tried to humor his attraction to her body away earlier when she first stripped, but humor served no use to him now as his mind clouded. Tightening his fist while thrashing to break free of Zoey's hold on him he started to speak.

 

“For fuck's sake cut it out, I am still your brother! It was funny at first but this has gotten fucked up. Real fucked up Zoey.” Matthew drawing from his anger to speak responded.

 

Suddenly he was driven into the soft mound of Zoey's flesh. Matthew squirmed trying to break free of Zoey's finger now pressing him against the smooth soft surface just below her nimble. Then he heard her voice boom as she cooed, “Fucked up? Oh you mean like when you screwed my brain out when giving my womanhood such tender love. I mean you wiggled so much in there that I lost my mind.”

 

Steaming in a boiling anger Matthew gasping for breath as he pulled his face up from the breast he was being pressed into yelled, “Are you even fucking hearing me right now, I don't want this Zoey!”

 

“Well until you release on my nipple I won't let you go.” Zoey giggled seemly finding amusement in her brother's weak feeble struggle under her finger.

 

He planned on resisting, but then felt a stirring arousal as her finger gently pushed him up and down upon the giant nipple. Matthew's will was shattering as he heated and trembled with desire. His struggles soon ended as he gave in to his primal urges that soon controlled every thought that entered his mind.

 

Zoey giggled as she felt Matthew's tiny tongue at last lick her erect nipple. Knowing he no longer needed assistance she lifted her finger from his back, allowing him to begin humping the hill of soft tender flesh all on his own.

 

Matthew hearing his sister's booming giggles was fully engrossed exercising and indulging in the feel of her smooth emasculate hill sized mound. Even at normal size her C cup was a sight to behold, but at his current height they were truly massive and impossible to resist as he kept feverishly rubbing himself against her large hardening nipple.

 

The massive pillow of soft creamy flesh of her breast was fast becoming all his mind could think about as the last of his mind melted in a sea of overwhelming ecstasy driven euphoria. The massive world around him seemed to fade into the background of his mind as he drew ever closer to a blissful all numbing peak. That peak upon the mountainous range of his monument of a sister was rising and falling with each breath she took. Matthew a infinitesimal being compared to her suddenly burst into to his climax panting as he fell prey to exhaustion.

 

Being picked up by Zoey's massive fingers that pinched his sides he hoped she was satisfied. Being dangled over her resting head featuring her wide blue eye's and wet moist lips he finally moaned, “Please let me go........I've had enough Zoey.”

 

“Okay little bro, I'll put you down somewhere wet and hot.” She cooed before widely opening her smooth wet maw that puffed out a hot breath of minty air upon him.

 

“NO! MY GOD NO!” Matthew mindlessly kicked and screamed

 

Frowning Zoey moved him away from her lips and pouded, “Jesus Matthew! I would never actually hurt you.”

 

Being carried over to the night stand and placed upon it's surface Matthew still was angry, but spoke carefully as he said, “I know you wouldn't want to kill me, but I am not a toy and I hate being treated like one.”

 

“That look on your face when you came on my beast said otherwise.” Zoey smirked before opening the door and exiting the room.

Chapter End Notes:

----------------------

Had this chapter half done for some time and managed to finish it.