- Text Size +
Story Notes:
The next chapter may add you in story if you want. Just comment limited time only. If you want anything added it will be done. Let me know about the updates.

Dear Vore fans a forbidden dish story will come out nextweek.a34;
Story begains: New York, 9/11. Their is a woman that is young and smart. She was always the first to answer a question. Her hair was black with blue eyes. Wears a heart necklace which the man stole from her. She was trusting and had fallen in love.Their is a man in his mid twenties that abused and abandoned young pretty women. He kept it a secret. He was dating a pretty women. They were on a date and everything was going fine for the two of them until they went out to eat. He asked for sex but she told him she was not in the mood. He took her to the bathroom and raped her! She bled in her virgina from him doing it to hard to hurt her!

When she went home she bound revenge. She took a growth pill and grew until she was bigger than a skyscraper. Then she headed right for him.

Meanwhile he was in a skyscraper on the 13th floor. He was taking his lunch break. He put his head down when all of a sudden the ground beguan to shake. He thought he was imanging it when all of the sudden he heard screaming in the distance. He got up and saw poeple running and screaming in the streets. He heard a crash as a car was thrown at a building near by( twin tower 1). The shaking was getting louder when he looked up he was in terror who he saw.

She was angry and destroying the city when a growl escaped her stomach so she grabbed a train filled with poeple and swallowed it right up. Then she spot him staring at her and had an idea! As she made her way over she would step on the poeple. He watched as she tore the sky scraper exposing him to her. She took him and put him in her pussy. Then she began to cause more destruction. She found a nice blue convertable and picked it up. She ate the poeple inside as she turned the convertable upside down. Meanwhile he was getting covered in her cumm. She took him out after the convertable was empty and put him in her mouth. She began to suck and swallowed the cumm of him than spit him out. Then she put him in the convertable and pulled the engine out so she could control the car. She gave a smile as she played with him in revenge. She saw the fear in his eyes and enjoyed it. She got another idea. She went to his favorite place to eat and lifted her foot. He begged her to stop but she did not listen to him. And she destroyed it. Killing everyone inside. Then she went to his place and picked up his car and threw it at his house. His house went in flames. She than put him in her mouth and played with him by sucking on him. She took him out of her mouth and then something cought her eye as she looked at a horse. She told him im so hungry i can eat a horse and ate it. She poped him back in her mouth and countiuned to play with him. Then the milaritary showed up and this angered the giantess she picked up a tank and turned towards another just as it fired making them both explode. To the giantess the blast was startling but felt like a papercut. In the corner of her eye, the giantess spots the mans new wife! The wife see's her husband in the giantess mouth and gets a shiver down her back. The man begged the giantess to spare her. The giantess expected that he was cheating on her when they were dating. As the giantess approach her, a tank fired and hit her in the back getting her angrier. A tank moved under the giantess's virgina and was almost ready to fire when the giantess had her period covering the tank in the liquid. The man in the tank was shocked. The liquid drowned the man almost killing him. Then she took the man out of her mouth. She was thinking '' What a nice meal i shall have''. Lets have more fun first. She said "You make a nice toy to play with. Awwwww dont be scared, you have to admit its at least a little fun. You get the full package with me. And its a nice view to see me naked right".
Chapter End Notes:
Liesbien will also be added next chapter. May have a giantess vs giantess scene.