- Text Size +

Andrea brushed away the last remnants of the nuclear attacks on her body. Those marks left little more than a sooty discharge upon her silky olive skin, but didn’t harm the seventy-mile woman in any lingering way beyond an itch.

            The only real side effect of those missiles was the massive spurt in her size, combined with an inflated sense of self. Not that Andrea saw her burgeoning ego as a character flaw; after all, she was large enough to fit most individual cities of planet Earth under her bare feet. To prove it, she’d spent her day since the macabre classroom science experiment smushing whole subdivisions into her sole wrinkles and wedging civilizations between her doughy toe crevices. Was it so great a stretch to let herself believe she was the greatest creature on the face of the globe?

            The dark-haired goddess crouched, and gazed across the wide expanse of her destructive handiwork. She couldn’t help but smirk. Smoke rose in narrow plumes from city remains for untold miles around, all personally trounced by Andrea and her eager steps. In fact, she probably had samples from hundreds of different cities crunched like earthy grit into the plush flesh of her soles. Like a souvenir she would only continue to build up as she marched, new buildings and city blocks molded into her skin as lotion. With her feet thus decorated, Andrea was a walking sky-high representative for all the towns she’d slaughtered beneath her bulbous toes.

            “It’s fitting,” Andrea remarked curiously, to herself and to the world at large. She propped her ankle over her knee, observing the grimy layer of city-rubble glossed over the underside of her foot. With her fingernail, she flicked away a chunk of debris from her heel, sending buildings spraying downward in raining formation. “I leave my mark on all of you. Then you leave your mark on me. I guess we’re even that way, huh?”

            But of course, this vision wasn’t enough for her. Andrea wanted more. The region of her former hometown was decimated, plus the island of Manhattan was in particular ruin after all the methods she’d used to scrunch it underfoot. That was but a speck upon the vast geography of a world waiting to sink under the ladylike weight of her slender instep.

            Come to think of it, she’d only visited the blessings of her bubblegum-pink flip-flops and lush soles upon the eastern coastline of the United States. So many infinitesimal citizens had yet to experience Andrea in person. This fact made the power-drunk eighteen-year-old a little sad; surely there were images of her voluptuous form flashing across news stations and social media all over the world, from the final firsthand accounts of cities about to vanish beneath the shadow of her velvet sole. However, seeing a picture of her wouldn’t be the same as experiencing her divine strength and unbending will of her footfalls for real.

            Andrea decided then. She intended to visit more of the world, and soon. Besides, she’d always wanted to travel. Now that she could wade across the Atlantic Ocean as easily as a puddle in the street, she ruled out the need for expensive flights and boat rides. Would the water even rise up to her ankles in the deepest depths? Perhaps Deep 6 could threaten to splash up on her toned calves, but that was still a laughable prospect.

            “The only bad thing is that I can’t go swimming by the beach anymore,” she murmured, quelling her laughter.

            Before she revealed herself to the rest of the human race, though, Andrea decided there was an even more noble cause to address. Namely, her height. Those last two missile strikes upon Andrea’s body revealed one definitive truth to her: she wanted even more of the stature she was gifted.

            Unfortunately, it seemed the foolish military men hiding underground had learned their lesson after accidentally aiding in her last nuclear spurt. Which meant the girl would have to take matters into her own hands, and just discover an alternative method to springing upward again. Sure, seventy miles was pretty damn tall, but Andrea’s parents had always taught her to never settle for “good enough,” when she could be achieving her highest potential with greater effort. With that in mind, the girl set about locating a new source of nuclear energy to sap.

            First things first, though. She needed to rinse off after her delicate effort of dismantling entire states with her petite heels and lanky toes. Dangling her pink flops from her fingertips, Andrea stepped back into the shallow pool of water which was the Atlantic coast; it couldn’t even rise high enough to submerge the top of her dew-speckled foot. The giantess scraped away the cluttered remains of buildings, streets, and tiny humanity which had become glued to her sole by sheer centrifugal force.

            Little by little, she watched the scraps of architecture washing away in the frothy waters and peeling away from her damp skin like dirt, spiraling toward the shower drain after a long day outdoors. She smiled. While she was cleaning off the previous souvenirs, there would be plenty more to collect. With a pinch of her toes in the loamy sand of the nearest beach, Andrea promised herself she would have a substantial sample of Europe painted across her soles by nighttime. Her rumbling giggle echoed over the land at the mere thought.

            “It’s not like it’ll take me more than a minute or two to get over there,” she concluded, twirling her hair around her fingertip. “But before I go… I guess there’s one more little thing to take care of.”

            Now all Andrea needed to find was a new way to glean that luscious nuclear power out of the hapless crumb-sized tools of mankind. How hard could it be? She set about exploring the northern sector of the country, following the coastline higher up and splashing typhoons onto the unsuspecting cities with every casual kick of her ankles through the crashing waves. Though Andrea was tempted to plant her foot squarely upon some of the pristine and developed cities, dotted with skyscrapers not even tall enough to beat out her juicy pinky toe, she restrained herself. She was on a mission now. Besides, those locations would still be waiting for her to play with once she’d increased her size again and paid the other continents a visit.

            Coming up on a less populated region near the Canadian border, where the ground was primarily coated in a carpet of miniature firs and evergreens, something caught Andrea’s eye.

            “Now what is that?” she wondered aloud, smiling already. She lowered herself luxuriously to the ground. The spires of her fingers drove into the clay-like earth, offering her support, while her shapely torso hovered nearer toward the ground until it settled completely.

            By idle strokes, she could feel the broad hills of her breasts bulldozing through multiple cities. As though fitting herself for cup size, two massive craters formed under her chest in the shape, flattening the urban quadrants into bowls. Entire downtown strips tumbled like stray grass blades into her bra as well, getting mashed beneath the heft.

            Andrea snickered, her skin tickled by the intrusion. How many microbial people were guiltily overjoyed to be flying toward the mountain range of her cleavage, before darkness and fire overtook them? She’d never thought of herself as having an especially large bosom, but at seventy miles tall, any other comparisons went out the window. And Andrea was even a little proud. Most expert mountaineers would surely balk at the thirty-square-mile coverage which constituted each boob, if she ever gave those insectoid adventurers the chance to scale her body toward the summit of her happily erect nipples.

            Amusements aside, something had grabbed Andrea’s attention below, in a clearing of the forest. Sure enough, by squinting and lowering her eyeline to just above the ground, Andrea confirmed what she’d spotted. A nuclear power plant, and a large one at that, complete with piping silos and dimly blinking lights, all brimming with terrified life.