- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Now we get into the stories. I'll try to dive into the action as quickly as possible but there needs to be a little build-up. 

It was a big night for Henry, and he was excited. That was because tonight was the first time he was going to be with his girlfriend, Megan, in months. They had gone to different schools, and were a thousand miles apart. However, neither of them were leaving their respective dorms for this rendezvous. The other night, Megan had told Henry during their FaceTime call that she had recently purchased an I.C.T. Station. He was really excited, as this had been something they had wanted for a long time, ever since he had gotten his two months earlier. He had already made a template of himself in preparation for when this day would come. She hadn’t shown it to him during their call because she said she wanted him to see it in person.

He looked over at his bedside table. His clock read eight o’clock, and that meant it was seven o’clock where she was. If it was seven, then she was now off work. In about fifteen minutes she would get back to her dorm room and call him. For the next fifteen minutes, he sat at his desk, his large, tub-sized I.C.T. Station sat next to him at the ready. Then his tablet started ringing, and his heartbeat sped up as he opened the case, propped it up, and answered the call. Instantly, he saw the smiling face of his beautiful girlfriend, Megan. Her raven-black hair tumbled over her shoulders while her soft pink lips and crystal blue eyes sparkled.

“Hi baby!” she said excitedly, waving at him. Henry waved back.

“Hey beautiful,” he said, softly.

Henry seriously wondered how he landed such a babe. He wasn’t a bad-looking guy, at 5’10” with sandy hair, hazel eyes, and a fairly athletic build. He never considered himself very good-looking, but if that girl thought he was something special, he wasn’t gonna argue.

“How’s the most adorable boyfriend in the world?” she asked, twirling a lock of hair between her fingers.  

“I don’t know, I’ll tell you next time I see him,” Henry said, smirking.

“You know I meant you, silly,” she giggled. “Anyways, you ready to come over?”

“You bet your ass I am!” Henry said rather excitedly, unable to contain his grin.

“Awww, he does love me!” said Megan.

“Just lemme put this helmet on and I’ll show you just how much,” Henry said, coyly.

“Ooh, keep talking like that and you’ll get more than I had planned,” she said, lowering her voice to a more sultry, playful tone.

“Alright, get ready,” Henry said. Megan activated her interface as Henry prepared his to send his avatar and turned on the headset.

“Ready!” said Megan. “Safe travels, my love,” she said seductively, closing her eyes and blowing him a kiss.

“Thanks, beautiful,” said Henry, returning the kiss and pressing the end call button. He quickly pressed the send button on the interface and jumped onto his bed and put on the headset as the countdown began.

5… 4… 3…

“This is it,” Henry thought.

“Here I come baby!”

Everything went black.

Henry opened his eyes and smiled as he saw Megan’s smiling face… for about a half a second. Then, he realized something wasn’t right. He realized the problem as he looked at his loving girlfriend’s face…


It was the size of his dorm room wall.


Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!