- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I didn't have as much time as i thought so i will finish this asap

Brief snatches of information phase through your mind as you stand outside the main door of the exam room. Worry causes your mind to refuse access to all the information you gleaned from a last minute cram session last night. Bleary eyed you look around at the fifty or so other students waiting nervously in small groups, comparing notes or speculating on possible questions. You groan as the doors open and you trudge towards your desk. you turn your phone to silent before dropping it in your bag and depositing it by the door. Being one of the first in the room you find your desk at ease and sink into the chair. As you cast your eye towards the bored looking invigilator you are struck by a sudden headache, probably caused by the stress of so much revision you reason. However within thirty seconds you find breathing difficult and are fighting to remain conscious. As you try to call for help you slide sideways off your chair and your vision fades.

You awake to a pounding in your ears, expecting to feel weak in some hospital or nurses office you are instead surprised to see a vast plain, populated by huge grey columns and suffering from what appears to be mini earthquakes, stretching to infinity. Turning around you identify the source of both the earthquakes and the pounding.

Directly in front of you a massive white flat shoe is striking the earth repeatedly while another rests to the left. Two huge pale feet rise out of them before disappearing into a pair of blue jeans. A vast brown canopy resting atop four of the grey columns prevents you from seeing past the giant being's knees. As you struggle to remain standing through the onslaught of her powerful foot tapping you realise where you are. You are still in the exam. These vast columns and canopies are just the desks and chairs in the exam hall. Struck by a sudden terror of your titanic class mate you turn and run from beneath the cover of the desk and into the walk way.

The bright lights of the hall dazzle you before a gigantic shoe crashes in front of you, the force knocking you to the ground. You stare in awe at the huge goth style platform boot before you are cast in shadow. Directly above you the huge sole of the giant Goth's other boot comes racing down towards you. You are forced into one of the treads as her foot crashes down around you pinning you in a grimy tomb. The air begins to thin as you scream and panic beneath her boot. You vision blurs for a second time before her foot rises dragging you up with it. Using all your strength you pry yourself loose and fall to the ground. Scurrying back to the safety of the desk you narrowly avoid being crushed by her heel as she continues looking for her own desk, unaware of your plight.

By the time you are under the shade of the desk from which you started the giantess has stopped tapping her foot and it now rests along side its twin on the floor. Your only chance for survival lies in contacting one of these giants. Fortunately the style of shoe the giantess ahead of you has chosen reveals a lot of the side of her foot. If you could irritate her foot, you reason, she may look down and see you. Either that or she may mistake you for a bug and crush you. You decide that it is your only course of action as you head over to her shoe and prepare to climb upto her foot. At less than half an inch in height the climb is difficult but at last you find yourself standing on the ledge of her shoe a few feet, on your scale, below her ankle. The scent of her foot is over powering and her skin is moist with sweat. Ignoring your senses you begin to pound on her skin with all your might. The skin of her foot is firm and unyielding . After a few minutes, and much expended energy, you begin to doubt your chances of alerting her. Suddenly her foot begins to move, you struggle to balance as she flexes her massive toes causing her heel to pop out of her shoe at a tremendous speed. The sudden movement causes you to topple forward and into her shoe. You are surrounded by the heat and odour of her foot as you crash into her damp insole. Her heel towers over you menacingly as you attempt to stand. She twitches her foot causing the ground to shift and sending you to your knees. Sweat pools around your fingers as you steady yourself with your hands. Once again she flexes her toes causing the shoe to point at a forty five degree angle. Inside you fall flat against her sole and begin to slide towards her toes. Panic stricken you try to claw at her insole but the damp film that covers everything provides no traction. The light begins to fade as her heel enters the shoe. As you near her toes the air becomes close and the heat increases. You are now sliding in semi darkness beneath the ball of her foot. You attempt to stall your journey by twisting to onto your back and trying to grab the bottom of her foot. This, however, turns out to be a bad idea. Your tiny hands scratching at her skin causes her to twitch her foot again. As her heel enters the shoe her foot settles back onto the floor. Beneath her foot you are pressed against her sole. Your entire body is being slowly crushed against her skin. The heat increases steadily causing her foot to sweat even more. Your eyes and mouth fill with the salty substance as you are pushed into her insole. Your screams of pain become hoarse and faint as your rib cage is compacted and your lungs are laced with her sweat. You are able to snatch a few seconds of humid air as she raises her foot but once again you are almost crushed to death as she slams her foot back on the ground. Somehow you manage to stay alive as you are slowly moulded against her foot. You struggle to remain conscious as she grinds you into the floor. After what seems like an eternity of agonizing torture she lifts her foot once again and you are washed from the ball of her foot into the toe section of the shoe by a flood of sweat.