[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

With Soul gone for the weekend, Maka finds relaxation and peace in his absense, or, at least she would if Blair wasn't causing such a commotion. Deciding to take matters into her own hands, it turns out that might not be the best idea.

For once the Mouse has a taste of what the Cat has to offer, all bets are off...

 

Anime - Soul Eater,


Rated: X
Categories: Scat, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Animal, Breasts, Furry, Gentle, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave, Vore, Butt, Entrapment, Incest, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 19863 Read: 10327
Published: October 30 2017 Updated: November 08 2020
Story Notes:

Halloween story and part one of a request for a Mr. Nodrog Stengrad. More to come as the story unfolds.

1. Pump Pump Pumpkin, Shrink! by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (8332 words)

 

Hello everyone, glad to see some faces which I have no clue what you look like here. Back with a quick request & Halloween post. I received this a couple months back and to my delay didn't get a chance to make this until now. Thankfully and regretfully, the theme does fit for the Anime i'm writing this for.

Expect a fun read and a good time. Happy Halloween my fellow heathen's, I'll see you soon. But before I go, remember...

 

Turn off the lights...

 

Sit back...

 

Get comfy...

 

Get back up and remove all cats from the room...

 

Repeat process's 1-3 in that order...

 

And...

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!

 

2. Full tour trip by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 1] (11531 words)

Feel free to join us over on Discord for more Giantess stories and art. ^,^ 

 

https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT