- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi! After many attempts, I think I came up with something I wouldn't end up abandoning and deleting, perhaps this little thing could become my main project here eventually, anyway, leave a review of you can, I'll really appreciate it.

John raised his head, to meet the eyes of his Master. He had long been a prisoner of his former friend, just like many before him. He didn't know exactly how many people fell into the death trap that was this woman. And maybe he didn't want to know.

John was wearing the same school uniform that he used the day he was shrinked down, only they were nothing but a rag at this point. His whole body was a rag, his skin and hair deteriorates because of the work he had been put through, and the lack of mobility drained his muscle mass.

Still trembling, John first encountered the feet of his Master, she was wearing a pair of black boots, dirty, as she had been walking outside, up above John found a matching black jacket, worn for days, impregnated with the perfume of its owner, and finally, the eyes of Valerie.

The stare of those eyes was enough to pierce a wall of steel. Her blue irises sent a chilling blow to the approximately two inches tall eighteen year old boy down in the floor, they froze him in place.

They both stared at each other for what it felt like an eternity, John sweated, trembled and nausea, dizziness and panic were starting to overcome his mind. Valerie, on the other hand, seemed broken inside, betrayed, yet sad, not wrathful.

The girl broke the silence "John... tell me... why are you outside your room?" She said to the terrified young man on the floor of her room.

John turned his eyes to his back, to tiny hamster cage under Valerie's bed that she had insisted on calling 'room' for almost two months now, the bars that once locked John from the outside world seemed as the only safe space he could have now, maybe if he just returned now Valerie would not get mad, granted she would punish him anyway.

"I... well I... p-please... I j-just..." mumbled John, unable to properly pronounce the words that were his only means of salvation from the terrible wrath of the giant teenager in front of him.

"No, don't exhaust yourself, I understand..." Said Valerie, calm and almost gently. She lowered herself to the floor, her aquamarine dyed hair spreading across the wooden surface like a field of grass. John backed but found that everything was pretty much useless by now.

Valerie reached for him, her long fingers encasing John like the tentacles of a kraken. The boy didn't attempt to resist.

Silently, she turned her back to the floor and lay there, John trapped in her right fist, silent as stone, watching her stare at the celling.

"You were my favourite you know... I thought you wouldn't run away like the others tried to do..." She said, while a crystalline tear droped from one of her eyes.

"I... w-wasn't..." Tried to say John, but he couldn't finish the sentence, as he felt the pain of five fingers squeezing his life out. He tried fighting Valerie's grip, he punched and squirmed and screamed and cried.

"You fucking liar" Said the girl, her voice clearly poisoned by some newfound hate for her once favourite slave.

Swiftly as a tiger, Valerie shoved the tiny young man inside of her mouth. John found little time to fight, he just streached his right arm upwards, trying to grab something outside the humid cage he suddenly found himself in. Valerie replied to this by closing her mouth shut, her teeth severing John's arm in the process. The boy made a final scream as Valerie swallowed him. And she and nobody else would hear John's screams again.

Valerie turned again, face on the floor again, and started crying, the little arm that was all that John left for her in the outside world fell in front of her. Still leaking blood that met her tears on the wood. The girl stopped herself to give the arm one final look, before picking it up and gently drop it at her tounge.

She tasted it for a moment before swallowing it as she had done with the owner of said arm just some minutes ago, she sucked the arm dry. And made it disappear into the dark abyss of her throat.

With that little movement of the muscles of her mouth, she had effectively erased John from existence.

Chapter End Notes:

So that's the first short charapter, I'll try to make then longer later. Please, leave a review if you can :3