- Text Size +

David saw the red spots dotting the sole of Lisa’s long slender foot. He gave a wry frown.

“You’ve been having fun without me.”

Lisa looked up from her book at David, down to her foot, wriggled her toes, savoring the slight squish of gore between some of them. “Well,” she smirked, “I have to do something to amuse myself when you’re not around.”

David smiled, “I’m around now.”

He gazed in adoration at his wife. Only married for a year and a half, they still considered themselves newlyweds, though they had been dating for years beforehand. They’d had a mostly traditional Korean wedding. That had taken a little prodding from family. He gave Lisa’s mother a wooden goose, they drank the wine, and they ate the noodle soup.

David knelt down at the side of their bed and took Lisa’s pale ankle in his hand. He unfurled his tongue and ran it up the length of Lisa’s foot. He savored the bits that had stuck there. He’d come to enjoy the flavor over the months since they’d started this strange kinky journey. There was a stereotype that women of East Asian descent had dainty little petite feet. David was glad this was not true of Lisa at all. He savored the long narrow soles, the slightly bulbous protrusion of her fleshy, well-padded toes. They were currently capped by soft pink toenails that emphasized an aura of femininity and gentleness. Lisa once told David that she enjoyed the contrast between feet that looked so feminine and soft, and the gruesomely brutal actions she dreamed of committing with them. David enjoyed it too. He pulled back to admire her pale, now clean sole. Leaning back forward he planted a gentle kiss on the very tip of her big toe.

Where did you get them?” He asked.

They were people who made rude comments to me at work.” She said with a smile in her voice. “One of them pulled the old ‘me love you long time’ shit. The other went on about how much he just loooved Asian girls, and how we make great housewives. Well, I’m not going to stand for that bullshit, so I shrunk them down so we could share them as our personal toys.”

“Good thinking,” David said, “You can’t let shit like that slide.”

“I waited until no one was looking, used my powers to make them around two inches tall, and then hid them in my pocket for the rest of my shift. When I got home I tried to wait, but I just couldn’t resist. I had to feel them squish. I had to feel their little bones crumble beneath my mighty foot.’

David joined Lisa in bed. She shifted so that he could slide into place as the big spoon to her little spoon. He draped his arm around her, placing his hand on her smooth petite breast. She cooed at the feeling of her lovers warm hand cupped her receptive flesh. He used his other hand to play with her short dark pubic hair. “Tell me more,” he said.

“Well,” she resumed, “When I got home I deposited them in a little Tupperware bowl and advised them to sit tight, and think about what they’d said to me, and why someone might feel humiliated and embarrassed to be spoken to like that. I left them there to stew in their own idiocy and fear while I went to use the bathroom. I emerged completely naked and stepped back over to the kitchenette where I had left them on the counter. I looked down into the bowl and there they were with a look of complete terror in their eyes.”

As Lisa told her story, she felt David planting soft kisses along her back and neck.

“I drank in their fear reveling in the power I had over the pathetic worms who would seek to verbally reduce me to a toy, a plaything. How fitting, I thought, that I should make them my literal toys.”

David slid his fingers along Lisa’s breast until he had her nipple between thumb and forefinger. It was already slightly bumpy, hardening as Lisa enjoyed her own words and David’s touch.

“I dumped them out on the counter and they looked up at me with great fear. ‘We’re going to play a little game my dears.’ I said, savoring the intoxicating rush of having them at my mercy. Of which you know, my dear, I have none.”

David smiled and held Lisa more tightly as he pinched and caressed her ever hardening nipple between his fingertips.

“I ordered them to remove each other’s clothing in a slow sensual way that would please my feminine sensibilities. They did an okay job and I touched myself a bit while anticipating the fun I was about to have with my little prey. I didn’t want to rush straight to the squishy fun, so I ordered them to dance around naked for my amusement. It was fun for a few moments, but I soon grew bored. Neither of them was all that good looking, certainly not compared to you.”

Lisa turned over in David’s arms and snuggled her face against his slightly hairy chest. She placed the soles of her feet so they touched against the top of his feet. She knew how much this arrangement would turn him on as her story continued.

“I decided that I was through messing around. It was time to get what I wanted. I took one tiny in each hand and lowered them oh so gently to the tile floor. I stood up and looked down at them. They were stunned craning upward to take in the full scope of my glorious seemingly gigantic body. ‘Now,’ I told them, ‘I am your goddess and you two now exist exclusively for my pleasure, and’ I gave them my best sweetest smile, ‘my pleasure is to annihilate little fools with my big gorgeous feet.’”

As she said this, Lisa pressed her two feet down into David’s. She felt his plumping cock brush past her thigh.

“And with that I took my left foot and planted it right on top of Mr. ‘love you long time’. Pleasure shot up through my leg as I felt my brutal sole crush his ribcage and make his insides squirt out.”

David’s cock was now at full mast.

“The second one was stunned at my swift violence. I moved my foot before he had a chance to flee. I knocked him down with my toes. He fell on his back stunned. ‘I’ll show you a great Asian housewife.’ I said. I spread my toes as I lowered my foot. I had him right where I wanted between my big toe and my long second toe. For a few seconds I savored his helplessness. Then I scrunched my pretty pink nailed toesies and he burst like a little racist grape. It felt so delicious; I went straight to bed and played with myself until you got home.”

David was now completely rigid. Lisa enjoyed the feeling of his member against her skin.

“Sounds good,” David said. “Sorry I missed it.”

“Me too, but maybe next time.”

“Oh, I’ve got an idea!”

“What dear?”

“What if you could share your powers with me?”

“Oh, of course,” Lisa said. “Why didn’t I remember? That old spell book I found outlined a simple technique.”

“Yeah?”

“Yes, but it requires that take your cock,”–Lisa gripped his hard cock in her hand-“and shove it up into me.”

“Oh really,” David said.

“Yes,” Lisa said.

They moved in tandem rolling so Lisa was on her back with David lying atop her. She admired his tan almost golden skin and scruffy black facial hair. Lisa knew he only kept it, because he knew she liked it. David moved his hand down through Lisa’s fluffy untrimmed pubic thatch. He stroked his fingers through it gently a few times before moving along to her vulva. Slipping his index and forefinger into Lisa’s cleft, David circled the tips around on Lisa’s pearly pink clitoris.

She groaned with delight. “Just the right moves, honey, but I need more. My pussy is wet and hungry for you.”

David tested with his fingers and found Lisa’s warm pleasure drenching them.

“I’m going to fuck you dear.” David smiled.

“Oh yeah, stick that peen in and you shall be gifted with the mystical powers of shrinking those who annoy and offend you. All you have to do is fuck me and get me off, so do a good job, or maybe you’ll be the one who gets shrunken.”

“Alright,” David said, “but while I fuck you I’m going to tell you what I’m going to do with my new power.” He leaned forward.

“Please do,” said Lisa as she clutched his cock and adjusted it to her opening. David put a hand on each of her hips for leaverage.

“Well,” David said and thrust forward, “I’m going to shrink anyone who has a rude word for me.”

Lisa groaned softly. David felt the lovely warm slickness within her and savored it.

 I’m going to shrink them all, and bring them home. You’ll shrink your share too.”

He withdrew slightly.

“We will shrink them to various sizes depending on what kind of fun we want to have with them.”

He thrust forward again, softly reentering her.

“Some will be very small like little candy sprinkles. We’ll take them and,” He pulled back. “Sprinkle them onto your lovely pussy, and then I’ll do something like this.” He thrust forward with more force than before. “And smash them into slippery gory mess.”

“Oh yes,” Lisa moaned, pinching and rolling her nipples between her fingertips, “We’ll fuck them all to death, pathetic little molecules for our pleasure.”

David picked up the pace thrusting faster. He spoke with ragged breath. “They’ll be smashed into mush, and we’ll take some bigger ones and use them as our personal sex toys.”

“Yes tell me more.”

David thrusted, “You’ll use them as dildos, drown them in your pleasure and dispose of them. We’ll put assholes up into our literal assholes, oh it’ll feel so good with them struggling and squirming until they crunch, dying for our love.” He could feel himself getting close.

“Oh yeah, that’ll show ‘em.” Lisa entwined her legs around David’s.

“Finally, we’ll take the rest and spread them out.” His speech sped up as did his thrusts. “We’ll stomp them and smash them. I’ll watch you use your soft lovely feet to end dozens of lives, hundreds. I’ll watch you smoosh them into sticky pap and, and…” David came grunting from sheer pleasure. Lisa stuck one foot up in his face the way she knew he liked it. He rubbed his scruffy face against the soft comforting sole and licked it once with his tongue. It was heaven.

David rolled off of Lisa. Lisa reached down into her bedtable drawer and pulled out the big wand style vibrator David had bought her one Valentine’s Day. David panted and sunk into the afterglow.

 -click- -bzzzzzzzzz-

David cuddled up to Lisa, as she finished herself off. She came with a sharp high groan.

“Mmmmmmmm,” she sighed, “That was alright.”

“Not too weird?” David asked.

“When you proposed it last night, I thought it might be, but I think I actually like it. I tried to have an open mind, and I knew you would enjoy it at least.”

“I did.”

“I liked it too. It’s quite a turn on playing an all powerful goddess girl.”

“Very creative dabbing the ketchup on your feet.”

“Thanks. I’m really glad you shared your interest. Maybe next time we could try another fantasy, maybe one of those kinds where the couple grow gigantic and smash up a city.”

“Could be fun.”

“First though,” Lisa said, “I have fantasies of my own you know. Deviant, kinky desires you may be familiar with.”

“I’ve seen your porn folders too, you know.”

“I know,” Lisa said, “How would you feel about being the werewolf to my lonely damsel who longs for something wild?”

David smiled and gave a little howl.

THE END