- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which things start to get hot, as our star plies her craft. Vaginal insertion, giantess masturbation, moderate crush, and some lesbianism.

As Holly suspected, it was a few hours before any of the sorority girls felt comfortable enough to use her. She spent the intervening time learning her way around the sorority house, taking advantage of her two-foot height that allowed her to make her way around much more easily. She was keenly aware of the stares of the sisters as they passed by her, but that was to be expected. Her bouncing breasts and naked ass would have been a thing to be ashamed of if she had been trying to be a normal person, but what use did a sex toy have for modesty? They would eventually get used to her making her way around stark naked. When she wasn’t serving one of them behind closed doors, of course.

Eventually, one of them, a tall redhead with fair skin and a narrow face, wearing shorts that exposed her long, skinny legs, came up to her and kneeled down to met her face-to-face. “Hey, Holly,” she asked, a bit timidly, “Do you mind if we… uh… You know…”

“That’s what I’m here for,” Holly replied warmly. “Why don’t you go grab the remote so we can do this in private?”

The woman seemed a bit at a loss for words, but nodded and strode away to where they had left the remote. Holly tried to follow, but the woman’s strides were far larger. A few seconds after she disappeared around the corner, Holly shrunk immediately down to eight or nine inches. She wouldn’t be able to make it very fast now, so she stood to the side of the hallway and waited for the redhead to return.

Remote in one hand, the woman reached down and grabbed Holly in her fist with the other. She raised her arms over her head just before being picked up so they wouldn’t be pinned to her sides. 

“So what’s your name?” Holly asked the girl as she started making her way upstairs.

“Amber.”

“Amber? Well, it’s nice to meet you,” Holly said. Amber was holding her at around chest level, and she had fairly sizable breasts tucked up under a clingy T-shirt. At this size, they were enormous, and it was difficult not to stare at how they bounced ever so slightly with each step. “Are you nervous?”

Amber smirked. “A little,” she confessed.

“Don’t worry about it, Amber. We’ll talk about it.”

“Actually,” she said, as she swung open the door to her room. “I’d kinda prefer if we didn’t.”

Well, then. Holly stayed silent as Amber shut and locked the door, setting her and the remote down on the bed. She watched as Amber stripped her pants and her panties, revealing a thin, pale abdomen, her hipbones just barely visible, and a small triangle of reddish-gold hair above her crotch, matching the shade on her head, but a good deal curlier.

She left her shirt on, though, and climbed over Holly onto the bed, sending her bouncing up and down as her weight hit the mattress. She dove under the covers, hit the ‘freeze’ button on the remote, and grabbed Holly’s motionless eight inch-tall body.

Amber bent Holly’s limbs the way she wanted carefully. Extending and locking out her legs, straightening her back, and crossing her arms across her chest. Then she lifted the covers and put Holly under with her naked body.

It was already getting hot under the covers, and the heat increased as Amber brought Holly down to her crotch. She could smell the delicious, musky odor, and could see, despite the darkness, the swollen red lips and glistening wetness. Another one of her powers. She could see, even in absolute darkness, so she could see what she was doing to her clients.

No need for that here, though. All it did for her was allow her to watch the quick, almost mechanical way that Amber brought her down between her legs, resting her face on her crotch as she shifted her hand. Then, without a moment’s hesitation, Amber brought Holly’s head down to her vagina and plunged her in.

The walls of Amber’s vagina were tight, and coated in a milky white, salty lubricant. It filled what little space there was, and ran down Holly’s throat with every breath. She felt the hot, sticky substance filling her lungs, but there was no reason to panic; she could stay in here for days breathing the woman’s fluids.

The soft, slick walls were deeply textured, but Holly was big enough to stretch the walls, turning the texture into tight wrinkles that grabbed at her body. No time to get comfortable, though. Almost as soon as Holly was inside Amber’s vagina, the giantess started to plunge her in and out, using her as a dildo.

Holly watched the tight walls slide up and down her body, felt her lubricant-exposed skin exposed to the relatively cold air up to the neck on every outstroke, and felt the muscled walls envelop her body all the way to her knees, where Amber’s fist gripped her tightly, on every instroke.

Amber didn’t move ferociously fast, nor did she savor the motion. She was quick, repetitive, but efficient. Holly was a little disappointed; a rubber dildo could have done her job; but every girl liked something different. Maybe Amber would be more intimate with her in the future.

The giantess finished in about five minutes. Her legs closed up, her vagina clenching quick and powerfully around Holy’s body a few times as her whole body shivered. A shuddering gasp escaped her lips with every contraction, and the orgasm finished and she let out a shaky, pleasured sigh of relief, ripping Holly out from between her legs and placing her soaking wet, frozen body on the covers.

Holly just watched as Amber lay on the bed, her chest rising up and down with her heavy, pleasured breaths. She didn’t particularly like being frozen, but it was better than spoiling that blissful state. Better the woman think of her as a sex toy, and ignore the fact that she was being watched by her toy.

After a few minutes, Amber seemed to finally notice her, and rolled over and pressed the cancel button on the remote, allowing Holly to move again. She climbed to her feet as Amber tossed off the covers, rising out of bed and throwing her pants and underwear back on, sliding a pair of panties on over her still-wet vagina.

Amber ignored Holly as the tiny woman climbed over the lumpy blankets to where she had left the remote. The giantess left her room, leaving the door open, as Holly struggled with the remote. The Clean button was probably the worst design, a rubber pushbutton that she couldn’t get any leverage against when shorter than full size. She had to press her entire body weight against it before she felt it click, and the slimy bodily fluids disappeared from her skin.

She pushed the slider all the way up, returning her height to the more practical two feet, and slid off Amber’s bed to explore the second floor of the sorority house, which was too difficult to reach tiny.

She made it no further than the hallway, though, before Suzy came up from behind her and kneeled down beside her. “Hey, Holly, I got half an hour before class. Do you mind?”

Holly wondered how long it would be before the women stopped asking and started just grabbing her and running to her rooms. To be honest, she kind of preferred being treated like an inanimate object. Everyone coming up and asking her if she was okay doing her job was an awkward and inconvenient way for her to do things.

She acted friendly, though. Eventually, the women would open up, and it would happen faster if she was friendly and eager. “Not at all,” she replied, smiling up at the woman’s massive face. “Amber left the remote in her room.”

Suzy stood up, walking into Amber’s room, and emerging a few seconds later with the remote. Standing over Holly, she shrank her down to six inches, maybe a little less. Then she scooped her up in her hand, holding her in a sheltered cup that she could stand up in, and started down the hallway to her room.

Holly stood in Suzy’s palm, holding onto her fingers for balance as she made her way to her room. She waited until the door was shut before she looked up and asked the giantess, “What do you want to do?”

“I don’t know… What do you think we should…” she trailed off.

“I want to suck your clit,” Holly told her.

A smile started to grow on Suzy’s face, and she said, “Okay.”

She set Holly down on her desk and quickly stripped off her shirt and undid her bra. Her breasts, now free, sagged slightly as she tossed the bra to the side. They hung a little lower than Holly’s, and had dark brown nipples in the center, with wide, bumpy areolae. They dangled freely as she unbuttoned her pants and leaned down to slide her pants and panties down to her ankles.

She stepped out of her clothes and crashed into her computer chair. She grabbed Holly in a fist and placed her on the chair between her legs. There were grooves in the chair where her legs went, and a lump in the middle that Holly could stand on. If Suzy slouched a bit, her whole pussy was presented to Holly, washing her in a hot and powerful fishy odor.

She was clean shaven, which came as a surprise, given her timidity. She clearly cared enough to keep herself presentable. Her dark, wrinkly brown labia were spread ever so slightly, revealing light pink, glistening wet flesh beneath. Holly could barely see the bell of her clitoris, right at head height.

On either side of her rested Suzy’s legs, massive columns of smooth and tan skin. With her legs in the chair, they flattened out to fill the grooves in the seat, but they were by no means fat. Her entire body was lean, muscular, but few women were built for definition. Her legs were perfectly smooth and firm to the tough. Her breasts bounced a bit and her legs jiggled briefly as she scooted up to present her pussy.

She had a stark tanline on her upper thighs met her hips, and pale triangles from her bikini over her breasts. Her crotch, due to the blood flow, as a little darker than the rest of what would have been covered by her panties; it was almost as if it were tanned.

Holly walked carefully up to Suzy’s crotch and placed her hand on her labia, fully aware of the fact that the giantess was staring down at her. She took her other hand and slid it up between her labia, feeling her way up to the woman’s clitoris. Then she brought her whole body in, pushing herself between Suzy’s lips and embracing the soft, burning hot flesh underneath. The giantess' bodily fluids coated her skin immediately, and she rocked back and forth, working her way through the tight folds of the woman's labia to the pink, sensitive skin below. With hetr body below the shoulder trapped between the lips of Suzy's labia, Holly planted her mouth on the hooded bulb of her clitoris, and started to lick, suck, and squeeze it with both hands.

She started slow, watching the woman’s response as best she could while half-buried in flesh as she slowly picked up the pace. She heard the woman gasp quietly, and felt her pelvic muscles give a quick, involuntary squeeze, and she knew that she had found the right rhythm.

She kept going, trying to keep the speed constant, rocking herself back and forth between the woman’s labia, burrowing herself as close as she could to the wet, sensitive flesh underneath. Above her, Suzy’s gasps grew more frequent, and she found it harder and harder to keep still as the pleasure started to mount. Her back arced, her shoulders squirming as her hands rubbed up and down her thighs, squeezing white-knuckle tight in as her occasional, involuntary contractions caused a sudden and sharp release of pleasure.

There was no need for Holly to do anything complicated. Suzy was enjoying herself plenty. She only had to keep going for a few more minutes, the build-up of pleasure taking more and more control from the giantess, to the point that she started to kick and shake, but still had the presence of mind to keep her hips still so her toy could work.

Then she came. Her clitoris retracted into its hood as her powerful pelvic muscles clamped her vagina shut. Suzy’s abs stood out through her stomach when her back arced, thrusting her breasts forced as her mouth opened in a silent scream, unable to breathe in or out with her entire body tightened. Her hands shot to her crotch, pushing Holly against her pussy with all her might, and her legs slapped shut around them, forcing the tiny toy even harder agains the soft, soaking wet flesh.

For a long moment, Holly was unable to move, completely enveloped in the heat, the softness, the wetness of Suzy’s vulva. Her head was pressed mercilessly against her clitoris, as it retracted into its hood, then reemerged to slap her in the face.

Then the orgasm finally ended, and Suzy’s legs opened, her hands pulling away. She wasn’t nearly done, though. Without warning, she sat up straight and scooted forwards, bowling Holly over onto her back and riding straight over her with her pussy. The motion was so sudden that Holly let out a shout of surprise, but it was lost immediately to the tons and tons of flesh that weighed down on her.

Then, with Holly securely pressed into the seat by the pitiless weight of her crotch, Suzy began to grind her hips up and down. All Holly could do was lay there as her vulva rubbed over her face over and over again. Holly’s face was pressed into her clitoris one second, and was staring into the folds of flesh that led to the dark maw of her vagina the next.

This was way hotter than servicing her the way she had. The loved the taste of the woman’s flesh, but being used like this made her incredibly horny. A thick layer of lubricant coated the flesh that squeezed down on her, soaking her from head to toe, leaving her nothing to breathe but bodily fluids, which she inhaled eagerly, savoring the sensation of them sliding down her throat and filling her lungs. The woman tasted sour and salty, secreting a thick, slimy fluid that refused to free itself from her mouth and throat no matter what she did. 

Suzy rubbed on her for a few minutes, picking up pace and pushing down harder as she approached orgasm. Then she finally came, and Holly got to watch her vagina squeeze tightly shut right over her face, squeezing out the lubricant that had filled the empty spaces. Suzy’s hands clenched the chair almost tight enough to rip the leather, and she let out a short scream of unimaginable pleasure.

Then she just sat there for a second, straddling Holly’s helpless body and breathing heavy. Holly didn’t move; the recovery was the last thing she wanted to spoil, and it wasn’t long before Suzy seemed to remember her and stood up off the chair. 

She kneeled down on the ground in front of the chair and met Holly at head height as the shrunken woman climbed to her feet out of a puddle of lubricant. Holly was thoroughly soaked, a long, thick strand of mucousy fluid refusing to disconnect from her hand to her hip. She didn’t bother trying to clean herself off, though. A sex toy should enjoy everything about being used, and, to be honest, she kinda did enjoy being coated so thickly in sex juices.

“Sorry,” Suzy said, grabbing the remote off the desk. She hit the clean button, and everything vanished from Holly’s skin. The tail of fluids that Suzy had left behind on her chair remained, though. “I got carried away.”

“I’m glad you did,” Holly smiled back. “It’s good to see you enjoying yourself.”

“Are you sure? Are you okay?”

“I’m a little tougher than you think,” Holly assured her. All of Suzy’s weight had barely even registered as pressure. One of the many benefits of the process. She was functionally invisible. “You feel like going again?”

“No, I… uh… I should get going.” Suzy quickly threw her pants back on. But, as she fumbled with her bra, she seemed to remember Holly again. “Oh, right.” She grabbed the remote and slid Holly back up to two feet, letting her jump comfortably to the ground off the chair.

Holly watched, slightly regretting how quickly Suzy had cleaned her off, as the giantess hastily dressed herself. Suzy pulled still-wet panties up to her waist, and Holly idly wondered what it would be like to be a part of the crotch of her underwear. She admired the massive woman as she pulled on a pair of hip-hugging jeans, and then Suzy disapeared without so much as a thank-you.

That was part of being a sex toy, she supposed. Women never failed to enjoy using her, but rare was the one who would thank her for her efforts. She was a professional, though; she would take the orgasm as thanks enough.