- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which we explore the full potential of being tiny. Vore from the tiny perspective, domination, and anatomical impossibilites. The content of this chapter may be somewhat objectionable. 

Fighting against the giant woman's tongue was helpless. It was one giant muscle that was bigger than she was; it would have her way with her, slathering her with spit in the process. But that fact, even the knowledge that she was completely invincible did nothing to stop the surge of fear that siezed her when the woman opened her mouth underneath her.

The woman closed her lips around Holly's fingers and sucked her off, and Becca fought with every ounce of her strength, mindless in the face of the primal urge to escape before she could be eaten alive. She may as well have been trying to wrestle a T. Rex. The girl's tongue did exactly what it wanted to her, and it didn't even have to try. Becca didn't even realize she was screaming until the tongue surged up and pressed her against the roof of the girl's mouth, squeezing all the air out of her lungs.

The giantess played with her for a few seconds, but it seemed like eternity. Her breath quick, her heart beating furiously, Becca fought ceaselessly and futilely to escape, one eye always on the dark pit of the woman's throat behind her.

Eventually, the woman's head tilted up, and Becca slid helplessly to the back of her throat. She didn't even have time to scramble for a handhold. A single, exhausted "No" escaped her lips, and the woman's throat clamped down on her legs and dragged her into her stomach.

The trip down her fleshy, muscular esophagos was quick, so quick that she couldn't process the suffocating pressure of the massive woman's throat muscles. Beore she knew it, she was in the pit of the giantess' stomach. 

Her panic settled into a more manageable dread, but there was still no fighting the woman. Her stomach writhed and squirmed like a living thing, defying her efforts to get to her feet and making sure that she was quickly coated in clear slime. She knew that it was acid and she should be dissolving right about now, but the most she could feel was a subtle tingle on her skin.

Then, without warning, her surroundings seemed to shrink. It took her a second to process that her size had been changed, but, by that time, the giantess' stomach was uncomfortably small. The pool of half-digested food was now a puddle at her feet, and there wasn't even room for her to sit up straight. The wrinkled pink flesh of the stomach walls pushed at her from all sides, jostling her around gently but incessantly, like it was trying to get her attention.

She kicked feebly back at the walls, unable to get the leverage to put any real strength into it. It felt like trying to punch quicksand. The walls of the giantess' stomach yielded to her motion, then pulsed, chewing hungrily on her foot.

Unable to do anything else, frustrated and scared, she screamed. The air she breathed was hot and humid, everything she could touch and see was flesh, and, over the steady pounding of the woman's heartbeat, she could hear the muffled sound of her voice.

Was this really any worse than being in her vagina would have been, though? At least there was room for her to move, if only a little. At least there was air to breathe, even if it reeked of half-digested food. It wouldn't be a terrible place to spend a month, but being eaten had been the most terrifying experience of her life.

Becca eyed the bottom of the woman's stomach, where the grey puddle of food slowly drained into her intestines. There was more to this woman, much more. She couldn't pass at this size, but there was no telling when the giantess would shrink her down and send her on a tour through her digestive system. Even if her stomach was practically a hotel compared to her vagina, did she really want to go on that trip?

Just five minutes ago, she had been buried head to toe in the vagina of a giantess. Now, she was sitting in the stomach of another. She had no control over her fate; she was just coming to understand that. If either of them felt the whim, she would shrink down to an eighth of an inch and slowly work through every twist and turn of the woman's intestines, drop out of her asshole with her shit as the final humiliation. 

"No intentional humiliation." She understood that a little better now, and she hated herself for giving in to her horny urges. If she had just left well enough alone, she would probably be in class right now.  She could feel the woman walking; her heel striking the floor was marked with a dull thud, and the irregular pace bounced her up and down. Gravity shifted and she bent over, and Becca wound up with her feet over her head when she straightened back up. She had to fight for five minutes to right herself, cursing at the giantess, whose name she still didn't know, the entire time.

That seemed like deliberate humiliation, to eat someone without introducing yourself to them. Like she was just food. But this was 'anything goes,' as they said. Anything goes. For an entire month.

An entire fucking month.

 

 

 

Paige went to the bathroom after letting Becca stew in her stomach for about ten minutes. She was vaguely aware of the shrunken girl moving around in her stomach, fighting back against the involuntary actions of her body, and she could feel the very distinct weight in her belly shifting around as she moved. The sensation was uncomfortable; a bit nauseating; like she had eaten too much and gone for a run. She shrank the tiny woman all the way down and stuck her fingers in the back of her throat, bringing her back up along with a few ounces of what was left from lunch.

She wiped her mouth, sized the woman up to an inch and cleaned her off, then plucked her out of the sink. She crouched down and rested her chin on the sink, meeting the tiny, naked woman eye-to-eye. She was so close and so small that Paige could have lapped her back up with her tongue. And, judging from the look on her face, she knew that.

"Hello, Becca." Paige said cheerfully. The sound of her voice must have been unbearable from her perspective, because the woman cringed and scrambled back. Paige giggled, then said, "I work at X-Mart too, but my job is a bit different than yours; I teach women like you how to do their jobs, so you can think of me as your boss. You ready?"

Becca didn't respond, and Paige didn't wait for her to. She stood back up and grabbed the tiny woman with her right hand, keeping her confined in her fist, the remote in her other hand, as she went to her bedroom.

Paige threw Becca carelessly onto the bed, followed with her remote, then locked the door. She pulled her shorts off and left them on the floor, then her panties. She tossed her underwear on the bed after Becca, and giggled when they landed on the tiny woman.

As Becca fought to work her way out of the discarded panties, Paige grabbed a dildo, a Bad Dragon number that was about nine inches long and as thick as her wrist, and climed onto the bed. She hid the dildo behind her back when she sat up, legs crossed, and pulled her panties off the shrunken woman.

"Peekaboo!" she exclaimed, and laughed. "Okay, show me what you can do!"

The tiny girl didn't respond initially, looking up at Paige with shock, then her gaze shifted to her crotch. Paige knew what she looked like. She had gotten laser hair removal and even, once upon a time, surgery to trim down her labia. Her body was her craft, and it was worth the money to get a tight, smooth black pussy that belonged in pictures. Almost every job she had taken with a man, even the married ones, resulted in her getting fucked while tiny multiple times a day. 

"C'mon!" she urged the girl, bringing a hand down to pull her labia open. Dark flesh parted to reveal a sliver of the bright pink underneath. Becca was so tiny that she could probably get lost between her labia and not even enter her vagina. Paige could fix that in an instant, give the woman a fighting chance to actually please her, but that wasn't the point.

Slowly, hesitantly, Becca approached Paige. She gave the shrunken woman only five seconds, then she made a big show of sighing, rolling her eyes, and grabbing the remote. Becca stopped and looked up with fear as Paige uncrossed her legs, backing away from her before she sized her up to the full two feet. 

"On your knees," she ordered sternly. Becca obeyed, getting on her hands and knees. "Turn around."

Becca hesitated before she turned around, presenting Paige with her ass. She had a nice pussy too; she probably wouldn't need surgery, but she could stand to bleach her asshole. Paige leaned forward and put her left hand on the woman's head, pushing her facefirst into the mattress, then slowly slid the middle finger of her right hand into her vagina.

She heard the woman gasp, but ignored her. Even at a full two feet, Paige could fill her with just her finger up to the second knuckle. But that wasn't the plan.

She pulled out a bit, then worked her ring finger in as well. Becca moaned at that, and Paige talked over her. "I don't know if you figured this out from when I ate you, but you're invincible. Most people don't really know what that means. What you can do with it."

Paige started rapidly flexing her fingers, aggressively fingering the girl. She let loose a choked, pleasured scream, and Paige pushed her head harder into the mattress to muffle her. She could feel the tiny woman's vagina spasming around her fingers, but she kept going, heedless of her orgasm.

After about five minutes, Paige felt that she was loosened up enough, and her vagina was so well lubed that it was staining her ass. She pulled her fingers out and produced the dildo, waving it in front of the tiny woman so she could see it. "I was going to do this with a horse. Yes, an actual horse. My friend has a farm. But Holly made me promise not to."

Becca was struggling now, but Paige had her pinned good. She didn't even have to try hard to keep her from moving. Her ass waved back and forth in protest, but she couldn't get her knees out from under her unless Paige let up. 

She wasn't going to. It was going to get so much worse for the little girl. She placed the tip of the dildo, wider around than one of her legs, against her pussy, then slowly started to sink it in.

Paige could feel the girl sobbing underneath her hand. "This is just getting started, baby," she promised. She twisted the dildo as she slid it in further, inch by inch. By the time she got to the first ridge of the head, the girl's belly had distended and her hips had widened impossibly to accomodate the dildo's girth.

It was already deeper in than the length of her vagina, but her organs would stretch to prevent injury. Paige kept pushing deeper and deeper, until there was just enough left outside for her to keep her grip on the base. The dildo had entered the shrunken woman all the way up to the chest, pushing aside organs and pressing through her skin so clearly that Paige could see the individual ridges of the dildo.

She could see the pleasure on the girl's face. She was hardly able to breathe as orgasm wrecked her body. Her gaping mouth and flushed, vacant expression were almost cartoonish. Paige stood her upright by lifting the dildo and dragging her along with it. The woman's entire body stiffened, and fell limp; if Paige hadn't been holding onto the dildo, Becca wouldn't have been able to stand on her own two feet.

Paige reached over and grabbed the remote, then shrank the girl all the way down. Every part of her body shrank to nothing, but the dildo was still inside her. Just like when she was two feet tall, her vagina would expand as necessary to admit the dildo, but the rest of her body was irrelevant. In an instant, Paige was no longer holding a person, but a dildo with a thin, flesh-colored condom.

She grinned. She had done this to herself a few times, with dildos, people, and once with the horse. Feeling something come inside you at the end was incomparable, and the horse was the best time she had had in months. Not because of its size, but because, when it was done, its cock would retreat into a sheath, and she had spent the next few days trapped in a world of flesh and limitless pleasure. She knew the horse must have pissed with her on its dick, maybe even fucked a mare, which was kind of gross to think about, but she didn't remember much. The whole experience was one orgasmic blur; she thought she would have been doing Becca a favor in letting her try it out.

Oh well. Next best thing. Paige straightened up, positioned the dildo, and slowly lowered herself onto it. She didn't have the blessings that Becca did, so she'd have to ease herself onto this nine-inch monstrosity. She felt it slowly enter her, and moaned in satisfaction, wondering to herself whether the shrunken woman had the presence of mind to realize what was happening to her right now. If it was anything like her own experience, there was nothing left in her world but sexual ecstasy, no sensation left but pleasure.