- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which Holly spends some quality time with an unexpected younger customer. Masturbation, panties entrapment, and insertion.

Holly was a little disappointed by how things went with the giantess. Not only did she not bring her back to the sorority house, but she had just been tossed into the woman’s underwear drawer like a plastic dildo, unable even to move. She lay there for a few minutes, then, without warning, light flooded the drawer as someone opened it up.

Holly couldn’t even see what it was until a hand wrapped around her leg and pulled her out into the open. Before she knew it, she was hanging upside-down, staring at a young, brown-eyed, dark skinned girl with a long face and a short, scrawny body. Holly eyed the girl’s figure and realized with a shock that the girl couldn’t have been more than nineteen years old, maybe still in High School.

The girl recognized what she was, unfortunately. “Oh my God!” she exclaimed. “You’re one of those living toy things!” She looked around guiltily, then reached over and locked the door. “Where’s your remote?” she asked, digging around in the other woman’s underwear drawer. Unable to find it there, she picked up the woman’s pillow, and found the remote. “There it is.”

She lay Holly on the ground, still limp, and quickly stripped off all her clothes. Her face, smooth, round, and innocent, was the best indication of her age. Besides that, her breasts were fully developed, thin stubble of recently-shaved pubic hair growing between her legs. Tossing her clothes in the corner, she sat down, cross-legged with the remote in her lap in front of Holly. “So are you guys real? Can you talk?”

Holly was unable to respond, so the girl frowned and looked down at the remote. She grabbed the slider and pushed it all the way to the top, and gasped when she looked up at Holly’s two-foot tall body. She was almost half the girl’s height now.

“Wow,” she said, leaning forward and grabbing Holly’s leg. She stroked Holly’s skin, then grabbed her breasts. “You feel so real,” she remarked. She reached her hand behind Holly’s back and down to her ass, lifting her legs off the ground. Her other hand reached down to Holly’s crotch, and she slid her finger into Holly’s pussy. Even the teenage girl’s bony finger, at this size, filled her vagina in a very satisfying way. She would have gasped if she could have.

The girl drew her hand away quickly, inspecting the the wetness on her fingertip. “Ew,” she remarked, wiping Holly’s vaginal fluids on the carpet. “So this controls your size,” she said. She grabbed the slider again and shrunk Holly down a good bit, bringing her back down to three or four inches, then picked her up off the carpet.

Holly couldn’t really see what was going on as the girl swung her about carelessly in her fist. Then she was tossed face-up into the crotch of a pair of underwear, staring up at the young girl’s skinny legs, stubby crotch, and gawky, adolescent figure. 

The girl was looking down at her, her expression worried and hungry at the same time. "I don't know if you can hear me, but you'll hang out there, okay?" Holly had no response, so, with a shrug, the girl pulled her underwear up rapidly, and Holly was suddenly buried in the smooth, dark-colored flesh of the girl’s vulva.

That would never fail to be shocking. She was pressed up against hot flesh, elastic cotton at her back, and it had all happened in an instant. The woman's vulva was a tight, thin crack surrounded by dark, wrinkly flesh. The woman had pulled her underwear up so fast that Holly's entire left side was squeezed in between the soft, pliant lips, and she felt the slimy heat of the flesh beneath. It was a terrifying sensation; every instinct told her that she was being eaten and that she should fight for her life, but Holly suppressed those thoughts, forcing her body to stay still and breathe deeply. The air that filled her lungs was impossibly hot and moist, thick with the heady, musky smell of the girl's genitals. It was the perfectly suffocating counterpart to the pressure and heat that she felt, but Holly was able to force down her panic and analyze her situation like a professional.

There was a lot of moisture here, and the girl wouldn’t have put her in her pants if she didn’t think that she would enjoy it. Part of the training that she received was that, sometimes, younger girls would experiment with their sexuality. She had been told that she would be a gift to young, inexperienced women, or, in a less savory capacity, a training aid to aspiring 'barely legal' porn stars. In any case, the best thing she could do was help, and not make the girls feel ashamed just because of their age.

It was just a bit off-putting. Holly had been young once, too. She had experimented sexually, but offering a stranger such incomparably intimate access to the most sacred parts of her body had been a bridge too far until she was well into her twenties. This girl... This woman didn't seem to have a problem with it, though, and she was a goddamn professional. She would do her job, despite her squeamishness.

She tried to move, and discovered with surprise that she could. The girl must have unfrozen her while fiddling with the remote. She didn’t want to shock the girl by starting to work her to orgasm without warning, but why else would she put her here and unfreeze her?

Best to start slow and see how she responded, Holly figured. She reached up with both hands and slid them between the slightly-wet, silky-smooth folds of her vulva, working around in the soft flesh underneath until she found the girl’s clitoris. The lips parted willingly at her touch, revealing vivid pink flesh underneath, appearing even brighter from the contrast with the darker color of her labia.

She wasn’t aggressive, just starting gently patting with her fingers. The girl’s response was immediate, though. She felt her entire body jump as she gasped, her vagina convulsed, shaking her entire vulva, and her hand shot to her crotch. Holly was shoved right into the soft flesh by the girl’s massive hand pressing against the fabric at her back, but she kept massaging.

Without warning, the girl dug into her panties and ripped her out. “What was that?” she demanded. She had gotten a shirt on, but her pants were still bunched up around her ankles. Holly didn’t respond, afraid that revealing herself would frighten the poor girl. The girl’s shocked look went away, and her left hand drifted down between her legs. Holly couldn’t see what she was doing from the angle, but her fingertips came back wet, and a smile started to creep across her face.

She dropped back to the ground and stripped her underwear, spreading her legs and revealing her smooth, pink vulva to the open air. The hand that held Holly was quivering with excitement and her breath was shaky as she laid Holly down between her legs and slowly slid her into her vagina.

The last thing Holly noticed before she disappeared inside the girl was that her hymen was gone. That could mean any number of things, but the most likely was that this girl had already experimented sexually. But the eagerness and guiltiness with which she played with Holly meant that her previous experiences had been lacking. No surprise; Holly had been in her shoes once, and she knew from experience that teenage boys were the worst creatures in the world. 

But then her head passed between the lips of her labia and slid effortlessly into her body. The walls of the girl's vagina were incredibly tight, slick with moisture, rough in appearance but smooth on her skin. Holly could hear her rapid heartbeat through the walls. The girl’s shaky fingers pressed against her feet and pushed her all the way in, until her entire body was enveloped in hot, twitching flesh. Sized down to only about three inches in height, the girl’s vagina was a bit bigger than she was, so she was surrounded from head to toe by the tight, elastic walls.

Holly knew what the girl wanted. She couldn’t help but hate herself for doing it, but she tried to remind herself that she was a professional. So she reached up and started to rub her arms and legs against the girl’s insides, squirming around against the muscles that wrapped around her from all sides.

The girl was sensitive. Only a few seconds in, her muscles contracted, snapping shut around Holly like the teeth of a bear trap, then relaxing immediately. She was surprisingly strong, and it was incredibly rapid. If Holly hasn’t been invincible, it surely would have killed her, or at least broken a few bones.

But she worked through it. It only took her a few minutes to bring the girl to orgasm, and, when she felt the powerful, long-lasting contractions of climax followed by the repetitive, weakening contractions of her recovery, she lay as still as she could while being buffeted on all sides by the young girl’s pelvic muscles.

When it was all over, several minutes after Holly had stopped working, the girl dug Holly out of her vagina and hurriedly tossed her back into the other woman’s underwear drawer, throwing the remote on top of her and slamming the door shut.

The girl had definitely enjoyed it, but there was always that shame that followed when you were young and stupid. Holly, significantly smaller than the remote that lay on top of her, and every inch of her skin coated in the girl’s vaginal fluids, tried in vain to free herself for about thirty minutes before she was finally able to burrow into the underwear underneath her and dig herself clear.

She cleaned herself of and restored her size to around where Becca had left her, then pressed the “loose” button and collapsed back into the pile of underwear. She wanted to be discovered the same way she had been left; odds were that the little girl had been the woman’s sister, and Holly didn’t want her to be accosted for exploring her sexuality.

Only about ten minutes after she had left herself motionless in the dark underwear drawer, the drawer flew open, and the giantess’ face appeared, staring down at her. “Sorry to keep you waiting,” she said, grabbing the remote. She didn’t seem to notice that it hadn’t been in the drawer before. She picked up Holly in her other hand, and shrank her down to the minimum size. The woman’s hand instantly became a vast field of skin, with fingers that looked like distant mountains. “We’re gonna go meet my boyfriend,” said her booming voice.

Then she picked Holly up between her thumb and forefinger and brought he down to her waist. She pulled open the waistband to her panties and pushed Holly deep into her vagina with her forefinger.

That motion may have been casual to the giantess, but it was terrifying to Holly. She sped towards the massive woman's crotch at incredible speed, then was suddenly surrounded by flesh, fresh air replaced by heat and an overbearing fishy odor. All sound was replaced by the deafening pounding of the woman's heartbeat, and all sight was replaced by the pink of the giantess' vaginal walls.

At this size, the woman's vagina was an endless cavern of bright pink, each ridge a mountain. A thin layer of moisture coated the walls; not the thick coating of lubricant that preceded sex, but it was still enough to keep Holly's tiny body clung to the walls even after the giantess’ finger pulled away. The walls were tight enough to touch each other, but the texture left small open spaces, and Holly had been left in one of these. It seemed, to her, like a small cave.

About a minute later, Holly was free to move again. Not that it did her any good. She could hardly tear her arms and legs from the sticky wall, and, when she did, she just tumbled down to where the walls were squeezed tight together and stuck there, her limbs tangled in the flesh that surrounded her.

What had the woman said? She was going to visit her boyfriend? If she had planned what Holly thought she did, then she might have to add another restriction to her contract for her next client.