- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which Becca enjoys an almost completely non-sexual experience with Paige. Strictly panty entrapment.

    When Paige was fully dressed, she gave her little panty pet a playful slap before she stepped out the door. When she checked in the mirror, she saw that the tiny woman was printing pretty clearly through the fabric of her pants. Not so clearly that you could make out the shape of her body, but clearly enough that anyone who cared to look would realize that something was in her pants. Anyone who knew what she did would know what it was, so she decided to own it and changed into one of her XMart t-shirts. Put in a little advertising, and, if she was lucky, she'd leave the grocery store with a prospective client along with a prospective coworker.

    Becca had far exceeded her expectations. For even the most eager women, that first moment when Paige called them to prove themselves from inside her body was an awkward, halting experience. Even the ones with the most promise weren't really sure what to do with themselves, but they gave it an honest effort, and she knew what that felt like. She had expected, at best, a clumsy, blind pawing at the inside of her pussy, not enough to bring her to orgasm by itself, but enough to intensify an orgasm she made happen on her own.

    But what she did not expect was the shrunken woman eagerly digging in and driving directly into her g-spot. She did not expect Becca, barely five inches tall, to be even remotely capable of bringing her to orgasm. She did not expect a new prospective coworker, barely minutes after emerging from the 'breaking' phase, to dive so eagerly into her role as a sex toy. The tiny woman had given her an orgasm so intense that it made her wonder why she bothered wasting her time with men.

    Becca's attitude could change in the coming days, so she had to carry forwards with the plan, but, right now, she couldn't dare allow the shrunken woman the opportunity to stimulate her the way she had before. She had offered a place for Becca to stay, but she had no intention of obeying her wishes if she had selected somewhere that could cause Paige to lose control. When Becca had chosen a spot in Paige's ass, she was relieved; no need to fight back an orgasm for the next few hours, and no need to seem unnecessarily cruel.

    Her careless placement of the shrunken girl had been more of a lesson than it was explicit cruelty. In her experience, no matter how accommodating your clients were, they did not appreciate how significant the smallest movements of their body could be to a person so small. In that spirit, she had tried to put the tiny girl where she had asked, but hadn't been careful to ensure it was exactly where she had indicated.

    But she still expected the girl to select something a bit less... torturous. She was more than familiar with sexual intimacy, so a spot in Paige's panties or in the cup of her bra was an easy choice. But choosing to live in any location that would subject her to the massive weight of Paige's body was a sign of pure masochism. The only place she could think of that would be worse than the one Becca had chosen would be inside her shoe.

    But she couldn't judge her new prospective coworker for her kinks. She just had to sit back and watch them manifest; if they got nasty, she could intervene, but, given her career field, the standard for what was acceptable was pretty low, occasionally even treading the line of what was legal. The worst that could happen was that she'd have to turn the training over to someone who could handle the shrunken woman's fetishes.

    Given how Becca had responded so far, that was unlikely. She still had a few more weeks with the woman, but Paige had the impression that she would be more of a willing participant for the remaining time. She could hand her back off to Holly after she had proven herself. Maybe, if she did really good, Paige could even let her go early.

    The prisoner in her underwear didn't struggle much under her weight as she sat in her car on the ride to the store, only responding weakly when Paige wriggled around playfully in the seat. She was a patient passenger as well when Paige was up and walking around, almost to the point that she forgot about the shunken toy.

    Almost. Every eye that she caught glancing at her ass was a reminder, a little exhibitionist thrill, and the look of recognition in a few faces when they saw the XMart logo on her shirt was even better. They may not necessarily have known what was going on, but they certainly knew what she did for a living.

    There was not universal approval; the most judging looks she got were from the other women, in fact. It didn't bother her that much, not with the knowledge that many of these women were the same ones who would recruit her services. Men, on the other hand, largely did not seem to notice or care.

    Except the one who grabbed her ass in the dairy aisle. He got a good grip, too, the kind she wouldn't even tolerate in public from her boyfriend. Paige jumped away and around, outrage burning on her face, in time to see the look of confusion on his, then the horror of realization as his eyes glanced down to her shirt.

    He looked like a typical fraternity guy, almost to the point of being a cartoonish stereotype, complete with boat shoes. It tickled her to see him recoil like that. She smacked his hand aside, although he had already pulled it back, and yelled, "Don't fucking touch me, perv!"
   
    He muttered his apology and retreated, disappearing around the corner. Paige was still furious, but she had to admit it was funny. Becca had chosen that spot of her own volition, but it had completely creeped out a creeper. He had run from her as if she was a witch and was about to shrink him down too. She kinda wished she had that power in that moment; leave an empty pile of clothes in the middle of the store and take home a new toy that she, Holly, and Becca could all entertain themselves with.

    The fabric of her pants was sheer enough that, even though nobody could see in, Becca could probably see out. She wondered what the tiny girl thought of the encounter from her perspective.



    The crushing weight and suffocating heat of the giantess' body, in the thirty minute or so car ride to the store, made Becca start to regret her choice of position. But, when Paige finally stood up and started walking around, she had to admit that she enjoyed it. The gentle, swinging motion of her step, followed by the hard impact of her foot and the flexing of the massive muscle at her back. The way her view of the world rose up and down with the massive woman's gait. The almost-rhythm of it was practically soothing.

    The other part was the thrill of it. Though the motion was a bit disorienting, and being stuck upside-down didn't help at all, she got to be a passive witness to the routine of the giantess' life, from one of the most intimate parts of her body. The brighter light of day made it easier to see than in the dim confines of her bedroom, so she was clearly able to see where she was and what was happening.

    The first thing she noticed was the sheer number of people who looked at Paige's ass. Becca had felt those eyes herself, and she knew that Paige was a beautiful, sexy woman, but she had no idea how bad it was. Everyone, man or woman, took at least a glance when her back was turned, and more than a few let their eyes linger to observe the swing and bounce of her step, the ride that Becca got to experience firsthand.

    She wasn't sure how obvious her position was from the outside, so maybe they were seeing her. She wondered what would happen if she gave them a wave when they looked. But it was more entertaining for her to consider herself invisible, a living, breathing, seeing part of this gorgeous woman's ass.

    She saw the frat guy, the fixated way he ogled Paige's backside, and the intent in his step from clear across the aisle. She knew exactly what was going to happen, but couldn't do anything but lie there and watch it.

    His hand grabbed Paige's ass, fingers cupping Becca's little hiding spot, and, the gall of it, he actually squeezed. There was no way he didn't feel her there. Paige's reaction was dizzying in its speed, jumping away from the man's grip so violently that Becca actually slid a bit down the inside of her underwear.

    Damn, girl. She could empathize with her furious reaction, but Becca kind of enjoyed it. It was a doubling-down of the sensuality, the subtle exhibitionism of her position. It was one thing to experience sexual assault in an innocent setting here, but what she wouldn't do to be in the same position when Paige spent a night at the club.

    By the time Paige turned her back on the man again, he was long gone, clearly scared off by her violent reaction. Becca couldn't help but feel a sense of loss, even though she knew what the guy had done was wrong on so many levels. She wanted the whole world to know where she was, and she wanted them to be jealous.

    The giantess returned to the routine of grocery shopping, and Becca returned to savoring the almost-rhythm of her gait. Step-flex, step-flex, step-flex. Pause, flex, step, flex, pause. Step-flex, step-flex, pause. From where she lay, there was no way for her to know what was coming next, and that was just part of the erotic excitement of it.

    'Erotic' may not have been the right word. She was in an exciting place, and there was no denying the thrill of the voyeurism, but it didn't make her horny. If she tried hard enough, she could probably masturbate here, but she didn't really feel the need to. She just enjoyed the closeness, the intimacy of being effectively a part of Paige's massive body.

    But she wouldn't object if the giantess decided to start masturbating. Either on her own or using Becca as a living dildo, it didn't matter to her. She just wanted to see her mistress be happy.

    Mistress?

    She wasn't a slave, was she?

    Why did she think of Paige as her mistress, then?