- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which Becca learns to appreciate the finer things in life. A third part to that weird orgasm torture, masturbation, and giantess insertion.

Becca was completely lost to a fog of pleasure, floating along in seemingly permanent ecstasy. She was only vaguely aware of the oppressive heat of her surroundings, or of the desperate thrashing of her own body. The orgasms came one after the other, over and over again, so rapid that she just didn't have the time to handle any of her other senses.

Occasionally, she would break the surface of lucidity with a brief pause in the vibration. She could feel the soreness in every limb, the raw feeling in her throat from her ceaseless screams. Her heartbeat pounded in her ears, louder than the steady thump-thumping of the giantess' heartbeat that permeated the walls around her. In those brief moments, she remembered who she was, and her very first, instinctual response was resentment. She didn't want to know who she was, she just wanted to return to that land of ecstasy.

She wanted more. She tried to bring her hands between her legs to do the job herself, but she couldn't. Her pussy was so, so sensitive; she could barely touch her clit without her entire body heaving. Her pelvic muscles screamed in exhaustion, a deep ache in a part of her body that had never felt sore before. Her entire body begged for relief, but her mind wanted nothing but to return to that place of bliss.
Maybe, given more time, she would have recognized that desire as a weird, lascivious twist to Stockholm syndrome, and learned to overcome it. But she didn't really have the opportunity to think past her body's first, hormone-fuelled desires; not long after she had regained the mental capacity to wonder why she had fallen from heaven, the vibrator kicked back in to full strength and brought her right back.

When the vibration started again, the brief minutes of deprivation made it seem so much stronger. Within a few seconds, she returned to near-continuous climax. Her entire body shook, and she screamed in desperation, but there was no reprieve.

She started to enjoy it, or even to expect it. At the very least, she started to view the occasional breaks as nothing more than well-deserved breathers. She savored the opportunity to take those deep, exhausted breaths of relief, laden down with hot vaginal fluids as they were, but could only pray that the pleasure would return before her senses came back to full capacity, delivering a much-delayed punishment for the abuse and neglect that they had suffered over the past... How long had it been? Hours? Days? Weeks?

Honestly, it could very well have been months. Paige could have left her here as a living tampon, sucking down bright red period blood like air, and she really wouldn't have cared. In fact, the thought that Paige would let her remain in this limitless world of sexual ecstasy even throughout the inconvenience of menstruation seemed like a kindness. After all, she probably didn't make for a very good tampon.

However long it had been, Becca was growing increasingly confident that it would last forever. It was really all she could ever want. This sexual pleasure was the most pure, most visceral experience she could ever hope for, and it was completely unceasing. She never wanted for food or water, and her nauseasting, claustrophic surroundings were barely an afterthought to her. What could be better?

Then, suddenly, the vibration cut short for the last time. It took a minute, every muscle from head to toe twitching uncontrollably, residual pleasure plucking at the strings of her body, for her to even realize that it had happened. 

Muscle memory seemed to expect a return to the unending pleasure any moment now, and her body seemed to periodically prepare for it. Her entire body would tense all at once and without warning. Her hands began to twitch, seeking out the sensitive flesh of her nipples. After a few minutes, one of her hands began to find its way between her legs, but the flesh there was so raw that it drew back immediately in a sudden shock of pained pleasure.

Eventually, her ecstasty-addled mind began to wonder. Was it over? Her senses slowly recovered, the overwhelming stench of the giantess' vagina hitting her first, the heat that enveloped her body coming second. Time crawled along, and she slowly regained control of herself; the vibration should have kicked back in by now, she thought. She shouldn't be deprived of pleasure for this long. Had she done something wrong?

The vibrator was still inside her; she moved her hands to her belly and felt the distinct lump there. But, at this point, the sheer bulk of it just felt normal. She wanted to go back, to feel that limitless pleasure, but she didn't dare bring her hands between her legs. Her pussy was excruciatingly sore, throbbing pulses of pain washing across her body with every heartbeat. Touching that sensitive flesh would be more painful than she could handle.

She was exhausted. Every muscle in her body cried for relief, and her pelvic muscles seemed to be the focus for it all. She could barely twitch around the bulk of the vibrator inside her without tears welling up in her eyes. 

Christ, the giantess had really done a number on her tiny body. But, even so, all she really wanted was for that vibration to kick back in. Sore muscles and sensitive flesh be damned, she wanted to return to that place of endless orgasm. But she couldn't do it on her own; Paige controlled the vibrator, and that was the only thing that would overcome her body's limitations and return her to infinite pleasure.

Then, suddenly, Becca felt the giantess' fingers on her feet. She let out a yelp of surprise, but it happened too quick. A rush of pink flesh, a blast of cold air, and she found herself sprawled out on top of silky bedsheets. A thin wire led from between her legs to Paige's fist, still hanging loose, at least for now.

Becca took a breath, then doubled over in a coughing fit. Her lungs were full of sticky lubricant, and her body, desperate for air, demanded to expel it. After a minute of violent coughing, she finally recovered, the bedcloth below her stained with the giantess' fluids. She looked up at the massive woman, a little ashamed of what she had done, but still well aware of the fact that her entire body, from head to toe, was still coated in lubricant; she was still a sex toy, and she had no illusions about that fact.

Paige looked down at her impassively, waiting for her to recover. The giantess sat on the bed, her dark brown legs raised high above, and Becca sat only a few feet away from her crotch. It was a dangerous place to be, she knew. She could imagine a sudden hand on her back forcing her headfirst into that wet, fleshy slit, but, to her surprise, the thought wasn't entirely disgusting. If anything, the mental image sent a warmth between her own legs. 

When Becca had finally calmed down, gulping down fresh air like a drowning sailor, Paige leaned forward a bit, brandishing the vibrator's remote like a sword. "Oh, Becca, I'm so happy you're back."

Her hand came down with terrifying speed, slamming her back into the bed. For a moment, she thought that Paige was about to pick her up, then she pushed down even harder, and she felt the vibrator inside her start to move.

She screamed. Good God, no... It was too big... But her palm pushed down, and she felt the massive bulk of the vibrator start to slide out of her body. 

Ohhhhh.... Fuck! Her entire body squirmed, kicking and punching against the overwhelming sensation. Her breath came quick and desperate, and she was about to let loose another scream, then it suddenly ended.

The vibrator came loose from her body, and Paige lifted it up, depositing it in the same hand that held the remote. Becca's chest heaved, her body completely overwhelmed by the incredibly powerful sensation of her body emptying so profoundly. Her vision was filled with stars, but, as it slowly recovered, she noticed the giantess' massive face looming over her.

"Did you have fun?" Paige asked.

Becca barely had the presence of mind to realize she had been asked a question. But, after a few seconds of grasping, she finally met the massive woman's eyes and gave her a brief, exhausted nod.

Paige's face split into a wide grin. "That's good!" she said. "Do you know how long it's been?"

Becca had to think about it for a moment, slowly pulling herself to her feet; she had vague memories of having contemplated how much time had passed, but no real frame of reference for what was going on outside her nearly-endless world of sexual pleasure. Eventually, she was forced to shake her head. "No," she said, although she wasn't sure that Paige would hear her at this size.

"It's been nine days."

Holy shit.

"I know that doesn't seem like much," Paige continued, her voice growing husky, "But I bet it felt like a lot longer."

Paige breathed deeply in through her nose, and then let it out as a heavy, almost moaning sigh, dropping the vibrator and the remote off to the side. Becca could feel the wind of her exhalation like a hurricane. The force of it nearly knocked her on her ass, but she managed to hold her ground. Then, in a voice so loud that it rivaled the thud-thud­ of the heartbeat that had pervaded her world barely a minute ago, she said, "There are a lot of people who don't get to enjoy what you experienced, you know."

Paige's right hand fell down to her crotch, and she ran her middle finger downwards between her labia. Slowly, so Emma could hear the wet sound of flesh on flesh, and see the dark brown walls part to reveal the bright pink underneath. She had to admit that the sight was a bit tantalizing, but she wasn't sure if she was comfortable about that fact yet.

The giantess paused at the bottom to quickly slide her finger knuckle-deep into her vagina. A soft, expectant exhalation accompanied the squelching of lubricant-soaked flesh, but Emma was distracted by just how deep the woman was able to get in there, and so effortlessly, too. 

Paige's finger was easily as tall as she was, if not taller, and she had just sunk it all the way to the hand into her own vagina, and then drew it out as if it was nothing. Becca couldn't shake the thought that being in there, surrounded by the other woman's warmth, and being actually lucid enough to enjoy the experience would be the hottest thing she could imagine. 

Paige pulled her finger slowly back upwards, tracing the same, slimy path up between her labia, and paused on her clitoris only to draw a lazy circle around it. "Come on," she moaned, lust pouring over her words, "Show me what you felt."

Becca didn't even wait. She fell facefirst onto the woman's labia, pulling apart the fleshy walls with eager hands to clamp her mouth on the clitoris. She pushed away the probing finger, looking to do the job herself. She knew that her strength could never outclass the giantess', but Paige acquiesced anyway.

Becca licked, sucked, and bit at the sensitive organ, doing whatever she could to make up for the fact that it was almost the size of her head. Her tiny body and its miniscule weight couldn't really make an impression even on the soft flesh between Paige's legs, and her arms started to tremble from the effort of holding the massive, pliant walls far enough apart that she could get at the juicy bits.

Paige answered her unspoken weakness by placing her middle and forefingers on either side of her pussy and pulling the flesh apart. Her labia parted like the gates of heaven, and Becca dug into her task with a renewed will, bringing both her hands down to massage the parts that her mouth could not reach.

Maybe she was just horny, but the way that the giantess could so effortlessly manipulate the world around her was so fucking hot. At any moment, Paige could take over and obliterate all her efforts, turn her into a living toy, and there would be no way to stop it. The idea was so erotic that she drew her hips hard up against the hot, wet flesh that presented itself in front of her. Fuck, she couldn't wait for that to happen.

Paige didn't disappoint, either. After Becca maybe intentionally reduced the intensity of her clitoris massage, she felt the massive woman's fingers strike her back like a punch from a gorilla. In an instant, she was buried up to her hips in the warmth and pressure of the giantess' vagina. 

She savored that view for a moment, a perspective that she had never really appreciated. The seemingly infinite expanse of the giantess' body, framed by the dark brown lips of her labia and the bright pink sliver of flesh that was hidden beneath. All she wanted was to be all the way inside her, her tiny form fully entrusted to Paige's gorgeous black body.

She got her wish barely a second later. She felt a finger on her head, and another on each of her shoulders, and, with the insistent pressure of a giantess, she sunk bodily into the muscular flesh of Paige's vagina.