- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which Becca suffers, and Paige savors, the process of initiating a new toy. Vaginal insertion (from the tiny and GTS perspective), and orgasm torture (is that a tag that people are familiar with?).

The unbearable heat, the suffocating pressure, the slimy taste of lubricant sliding down her throat, all of it was a distant footnote to the fog of pleasure that held Becca's mind and body captive. Her entire body flexed, hips rolling unbidden, limps thrashing helplessly as pure sexual ecstasy overwhelmed her.

She was vaguely aware of her screams, lost to the infinite tons of flesh that surrounded her. Salty bodily fluids flooded her lungs with every inhale, but she couldn't help herself; her body demanded that she vocalize her pleasure.

The orgasm seemed almost constant, no opportunity to recover from the last climax before the next crashed down on her. The vibration inside her was powerful, it shook her bones, and the feeling was beyond description. Just a few seconds, squeezing it as hard as she could, fighting back the climax with all her might, and she came with a desperate, choking shout. The wash of pleasure blinded out the world for a brief moment, and she almost forgot where she was. Then, just as her senses started to recover, she felt her body building towards another orgasm.

It was hell. It was heaven. A distant, lucid part of her brain knew where she was and what was happening to her, and was disgusted by it, but the rest of her body responded with limitless desire. She was a slave to her basest instincts, and they demanded that she follow the same rythm: fight the overwhelming stimulation with everything you have, then savor the inevitable orgasm.

Then, suddenly, it was all over. The vibration stopped. She lay in the giantess' vagina, twitching helplessly as her heartbeat slowly stopped pounding in her ears. The sheer bulk of the vibrator inside her was still entirely too much, but it was at least something she could handle. As her senses recovered, sudden and diminishing waves of pleasure causing her entire body to shake, she tried to take stock of where she was, and how long it had been.

How many times had she orgasmed? A hundred? A thousand? It was all just a formless fog of ecstasy in her memory. Every muscle in her body was sore, her nipples almost painfully tender. She had a tendancy to squeeze them as she rode the ride to climax, but that muscle memory wasn't meant to last for this long. How long it was, though, she couldn't tell.

She was lying sideways, that much she knew. As she slowly regained control of her senses, she realized that Paige's heartbeat, each pulse slightly vibrating the elastic walls that wrapped around her body, was remarkably slow. So the woman was asleep. It had been at least the entire rest of the day. An entire day of thrashing around that violently, and the giantess hadn't even noticed? She had fallen asleep with a toy writhing around inside her?

No, not a toy. Becca had to correct her first thought. She wasn't a toy, she was an unwilling slave. At least this experience brought the end of her month of slavery that much closer, she thought. It had to have been days at this point, there was no way that this could have been the first time that Paige fell asleep with Becca inside her.

A small part of her kind of missed it, though. Just forget about the world and let sexual pleasure overcome you, lifted to impossible heights of ecstasy by the immunity offered by the shrinking process. But, no, she wasn't a sex toy. She had dreams, an education, goals in life. At least she got something out of her time spent with Holly and Paige and whatever other sexual deviant they felt like sharing her with, but she would never let herself want to come back.

Her body still nagged at her, though, as she lay there. Boredom inside the motionless body of a sleeping woman, and the subtle demands of a sex drive that had gotten used to constant climax, and she found herself with her hands between her legs, slowly massaging her clit. 

The vibrator inside her was so large that she could feel its shape as she ran her hand over her belly. The unyielding pressure of that constant penetration, combined with the extra stimulation of a self-massage, was enough. She came once, on her own terms, her lungs pumping hot lubricant in and out of her body as she gasped in pleasure.

Then, without warning, her position changed. She went from lying on her side to sticking straight up, and she realized immediately that the giantess had woken up. Maybe after a nap, maybe for a midniught piss, maybe for the day, she had no way of knowing. All she knew was the rhythmic shaking of the massive woman's hips, the quiet thudding of her foot against the floor. Her heartbeat rose as her body started to move around.

Then she stopped. Becca waited, desperate for clues as to what the woman was up to. Would she hear a stream of urine through the walls? Would she feel her wriggle her way into a pair of pants? There was no way to know, and, to be honest, she was more curious about it than resentful. After all that time living in the throes of limitless orgasm, what did this giantess have planned for her next?

Suddenly, the vibration turned back on, and Becca let loose a raw scream.



The battery died overnight, like Paige had expected. She woke up the next morning to a powerful need to pee, and a toy who had stopped struggling inside her. She yawned, sliding a hand under the waistband of her sweatpants to scratch her ass. "Was it good for you?" she asked the tiny woman, still trapped in her vagina, speaking in the quietest whisper. Her question was barely vocal, asking more for her own amusement than anything else; she didn't want to wake her boyfriend, who still slept next to her.

Well, first things first. A few brief periods of orgasm denial were part of the process, but the shrunken woman would build up resentment if left alone for too long. Paige climbed carefully out of bed, trying not to disturb her boyfriend, and made her way to the kitchen. She walked carefully on the balls of her feet, trying to keep from making too much noise, as she looked for where they kept the AA batteries.

Probably should have done this before the batteries died, she thought. She finally produced a fresh pair from the junk drawer, and dug out another two before slamming the drawer shut and pulling the controller from the pocket of her sweatpants. 

"Hope you enjoyed the time off," she said aloud as she popped the old, dead batteries out of the controller and placed the new ones in. "Because it's back to work for you, bitch."

She turned the vibrator on. She could barely feel the vibration, but she could feel the tiny woman's response almost immediately. Becca's entire body spasmed the moment she hit the switch, and she started to squirm against the flesh that enveloped her. One of her tiny limbs pawed against her G-spot, and Paige let out a little moan. But, after rubbing her legs together and shifting her hips a bit, the shrunken woman's struggles moved away from the more sensitive areas, shifting from pleasurable to mildly enjoyable.

"There we go," she muttered, putting the controller back in her pocket and making her way to the bathroom. She could feel Becca's writhing with remarkable sensitivity, and she knew that every move the tiny woman made was purely involuntary. Even so, at her size, she didn't have the power to make Paige lose control. For the next few days, the added stimulation would just make her a little happier and a little hornier.

She had been in this tiny woman's position before. She had been an involuntary recruit, and this exact same process had turned her into a willing employee, one of the company's best. She wondered if the tiny girl had any idea how absolutely meaningless her full-body struggles were.

Five days. That was enough for almost any woman. Paige would tack on another two to cover Becca's experience with Holly. Her roommate was a fantastic toy, but she had no idea how to train a new employee. Her brief playtime with the shrunken woman had probably baked in a lot of extra resistance to the concept as a whole, but an extra two days spent in the throes of limitless pleasure would likely solve that problem. Paige carried about her morning routine with a sultry smile. She could go anywhere she liked, and there would be a tiny woman buried head-to-toe inside her who was slave to an endless train of orgasms. Nobody would ever know, and that was the kind of power that made her happy.