- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which Becca is introduced to a couple familiar with the intimacies of shrunken toys. Sexual content is relatively toned down here; very mild insertion, but with a casually intimate interaction between lovers that would surely make for an MA rating on cable TV.

Paige and her boyfriend both lay in bed, naked from head to toe, breathing hard with satisfied smiles on their faces. Eventually, Paige let out a deep, contented sigh and said "That was fun."
"Yeah..." her boyfriend agreed quietly. After a moment, he asked,

"You have a little dude down there with you?"

"How'd you know?"

"I saw him when I ate you out."

"You didn't swallow her, did you?" Paige asked, suddenly worried.

"Oh, it's a 'her?' New coworker?"

"Kind of," Paige said, wriggling her hips a bit. "But seriously..."

"No, I didn't eat her."

"Okay, good." Paige rolled over onto her side, laying her arm across her boyfriend's chest and wrapping a single leg around his torso. "Why do you ask?" she said in a husky voice.

He looked at her, the mischevious look on his face matching the one on hers. "I have a few ideas."

"Hmm?"

Her boyfriend put his head back against the pillow and crossed his fingers behind his head. Paige couldn't help but notice the firm lump of his bicep that bundled up when he did so. She let her finger drift gently across it as he said, "I'll tell you in a bit."

"Mmm," she agreed wordlessly, drawing her body against him. The heat of his body was a reassuring refuge against the chilly feel of the air on her sweaty skin.

For a long moment, he lay there, his eyes closed, and Paige just watched his chest slowly rise and fall. Eventually, in a quiet, almost sleepy voice, he asked, "Are you tiny too?"

"Mm, not today," Paige said softly.

Her boyfriend made a quiet sound of assent. Then, after a few more moments of silence, he asked, "Are you punishing her?"

Paige grinned. "A little bit, yeah."

"That's good."

Paige let her leg drift a little bit further down his body, until the inside of her thigh was pressed up against his crotch. She felt it stir ever so slightly at her touch, and she asked, "Why?"

"I don't think I can tell you," he answered. "I have to show you."

That sentence set her heartrate up all on its own. She felt a stirring between her own legs, and her hips ground up against him almost unbidden. "Well? What are you waiting for?"

He shot her a grin. "Where's the remote?"

"Dresser."

After a long, almost regretful sigh, he climbed out of bed with a grunt. Paige could see in his sluggish, sloppy movements that he was fighting back sleep already. Best to seem eager then; she rolled onto her back, lifting her knees and presenting a crotch that was still wet with fluids. Her boyfriend went and grabbed the remote, studying the buttons. A pang of worry crossed her mind. "Careful," she said sternly. She had no idea where the shrunken woman was, and sizing her up too quickly could rupture something, turn this romantic afternoon into a hospital trip. 

"Don't worry," he assured her, and slowly, almost painfully slowly, started to move the size slider up.

The pressure developed so subtly that Paige barely even noticed it, until the bulge in her pelvis was visible. "Stop, stop, stop," she urged, placing a hand gently on the bulge. The tiny woman stopped growing instantly, but Paige couldn't really tell where she was from the sense of pressure alone. A brief wave of panic hit her; had she let the tiny girl get lost in her womb? God, that'd be the entire month wasted.

But then the tiny girl moved, and Paige let out a sigh of relief. The sensation came unmistakeably from inside her vagina, which meant that she could recover the tiny woman with a pair of fingers and a bit of digging.

But her boyfriend beat her to it. He had his hand between her legs before she could stop him, and slowly slid his middle two fingers up inside her vagina. The feeling of entry really was like nothing else, and Paige let her head fall back, a gasp escaping her lips.

After a few seconds of pushing deeper and deeper, her boyfriend managed to grab Becca by one of her tiny limbs, and slowly drew her out of Paige's body. The shrunken woman had grown enough that the mere sensation of her exiting Paige's pussy was pleasurable, and her pelvic muscles gave a light, involuntary squeeze. Paige let out a giggle; the bitch would be feeling a lot more than that very soon.

Her boyfriend drew the tiny woman all the way out and held her up by her ankle, leaving her dangling upside-down, fluids practically dripping from her skin. "Babe, you've got her so wet," he said. 

Paige moaned in agreement, waiting for what he was going to do next. And he didn't disappoint. With the hand that wasn't holding the tiny woman, he gripped her ass and tilted her hips up as far as he could. Then he climbed up on the bed and put his knees under her ass, propping her hips up so that everything from her clit to her asshole was exposed to the open air.

Paige's legs wrapped around her man instinctively, and he spread her asscheeks with one hand and brought the tiny down with the other. Then, making a kissing noise with his mouth, he slowly slid Becca headfirst into Paige's asshole.

Paige let out a bit of a moan. It wasn't comfortable, but it wasn't completely without pleasure, either. If anything, it made her hornier, feeling the woman's body slowly sliding into her ass. Push her in, she begged silently. Push her in all the way. I want her to live there.

It was probably for the best that her boyfriend didn't hear her thoughts, though. He pushed Becca in down to her knees, then let Paige's ass fall back to the bed. Even the pressure of the woman's upper body inside her felt incredible, and she knew exactly what was coming next. 

She spread her legs wide, biting her lip and meeting her boyfriend's eyes. She spread her legs as far as she could as he walked up, erect penis in hand, and slowly slid himself inside her.

It was fun to think of what the poor tiny woman was enduring inside her, but only for the first few moments. Not long after her boyfriend started his diligent work, Paige forgot about everything but the profound intimacy and pleasure of the moment.

One thing she knew for sure, though. Becca would never forget it.