- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which we revisit a familiar scenario, and Becca gets her due on day one. Couples sex, vaginal insertion, an unaware giant and a bit of bodily fluids.

Paige waited almost all day before she even bothered inviting her boyfriend over. Holly didn't need to be party to this, anyway, so, with only a bit of persuasion, she got her roommate to finally leave the house and head to the movies. She had more than a month of missed culture to catch up on, after all, and what better way to start than The Avengers?

About two minutes after she heard Holly's car pull out of the driveway and drive off, she heard another car pull up. She slid her shorts off, kicked them under the bed, and raced towards the door just in time to leap on top of her boyfriend the moment he stepped inside.

He struggled not to fall over as she clamped her legs around him. If he fell, so be it; she'd drag him inside and sit on his face. But he grabbed the doorframe and managed to stay on his feet. When he regained his balance, he grabbed her head and pressed his lips up against hers. She felt his tongue worming up into her mouth, and she returned the gesture, sucking on his face and breathing deep like his scent was the only air she could breathe.

Before she knew what was happening, she was sitting on his face anyway, her pants and panties off, hands on either side of the man's head as he sucked insistently on her pussy. She didn't even think about the tiny girl stuffed away down there; Becca would either wind up inside her or she wouldn't, and she could figure it out from there.

Besides, it's not like she and her boyfriend hadn't played with tinies before.



Becca's first glimpse of light came hours later, and she knew immediately that she was about to have a miserable time. Paige had spread her legs far enough that the slit of her pussy had parted, just barely, and a thin sliver of the outside world was visible beyond the seemingly infinite field of flesh that she was trapped in. 

And all she could see was the face of another man beneath her, and she got a glimpse of the hunger in his eyes just before Paige lowered her hips and planted her crotch right on his face.

Immediately, his lips clamped down on her clit like he was trying to pull the soul out of the giantess, and he started to suck and lick with a will. His chin was so close to Becca that she could almost reach out and touch it. It would have been a sexy, almost inspiring thing to see if she hadn't been so tiny, if she hadn't been so close. One violent movement and she would tumble down onto the man's chest, or if he decided to explore the giantess' inside with his tongue, she might very well end up falling down his throat.

So, despite herself, she kept trying to tuck herself even deeper into the folds of the giantess' flesh, watching the gyrations of the giant's mouth with fear. 

Suddenly, the flesh underneath her seized up, and, over the squelching that was happening right in front of her, she could hear Paige let out a little moan. The bundled-up flesh that led down to the dark maw of her vagina pressed hard together and pushed outwards, squeezing Becca further down into her little pocket. 

The first of many contractions, she knew. And, sure enough, a few seconds later, it happened again, her view briefly and partly obscured by the way the giantess' vagina pushed fiercely outwards. God, her pelvic muscles were incredible. Becca knew that her own body wasn't capable of that much strength, and she knew from firsthand experience that Holly wasn't either.

She realized with growing dread that she'd probably be suffering under that strength eventually, probably very soon. But there was no escape for her, and, even if there was, she wouldn't take it. The horror of being swallowed by the giantess was still present in her mind, and she did not want to relive it, least of all in the gullet of a man who didn't even know she was there. 

She definitely had a new appreciation for what Holly had experienced when trapped in her womb, but, unfortunately, she couldn't end this with a meek "I have seen the error of my ways and I am sorry." She had to endure this shit for an entire month. Be it in Paige's vagina or the stomach of the giant man who was sucking on her clit like the answer to life's questions was in there. If she had the choice, though, she'd rather spend it with someone who actually knew she was there.

She didn't have a choice, though. Far above her, Paige finally reached climax, and all Becca could do was hang on as muscles infinitely stronger than she was bucked and seized all around her. Whatever she did didn't even make a difference; a thick layer of fluid held her fast against the heat and stench of the giantess' crotch, and, though her tiny limbs were far too weak to fight against it, all the man had to do was lick her up, and she would be sent on a one-way trip down into his stomach.

Eventually, the contractions finally finished, and Paige got off of the man's face. Becca's tiny window to the outside world disappeared as the giantess' closed her legs, but the sudden sensation of motion told her that the woman had stood up. Over the gentle thudding of her heartbeat, she could hear the massive booms of her feet hitting the floor, and then, without warning, gravity shifted ninety degrees. Becca had been facing down, then she was suddenly standing up, gravity gently carrying her downwards through the fluid and deeper into the bottom pocket of the woman's labia.

Paige had laid down, Becca realized, and on her back. Things were about to get much worse, she realized, and her fears were confirmed when Paige spread her legs just enough to offer Becca her narrow view of the outside world again.

She had already sunk far enough down that she couldn't see much more than what was directly above the giantess, but what she saw was enough. The man was completely naked, his hard cock seeming impossibly long. His massive, muscular body loomed over the giantess as he brought his dick down. He tapped it twice against her pubic mound, and then all Becca could see was the wrinkled, purple head as he slowly brought it down against Paige's vagina, and slowly, purposefully slid himself inside her.

Paige gasped at the sensation of entry, as Becca had before, but the shrunken woman didn't really hear it. All she saw and heard was the tremendous bulk of the man's penis effortlessly spreading tons of flesh apart, sliding with a wet noise deeper and deeper inside. Every fold of Paige's vulva followed it, including the tiny pocket that Becca was sheltered in. 

As the man pushed slowly deeper and deeper, Becca was drawn closer and closer, riding helplessly along with the elastic flesh of the giantess' pussy as it expanded to accomodate her lover. By the time he came to a stop, his pelvis barely an inch away from her crotch, Becca was so close to his dick that she could literally reach up and touch it. 

She couldn't see any part of the outside world anymore. It was just the pink flesh of Paige's vulva and the veiny bulk of the man's cock. Just an inch deeper and she would have been dragged in. All she could do was pray that she would be able to ride it out from here.

But no such luck. As slowly and deliberately as he had penetrated the giantess, the man pulled his dick out of her. The flesh that held Becca bent along with the motion, but didn't bring her any further away from the massive member, and didn't offer her any view of the outside world. All she could see was the veiny flesh passing by her, ripping through the giantess' vagina like it wasn't the insurmountable muscular beast that it was at her tiny size.

Then, at the last second, the mushroom head of the man's penis popped out, and it was just big enough that it caught Becca up under the ridge, and the thin layer of lubricant that now coated his dick snatched her up and carried her off of Paige's vagina. 

Oh no. She was fucked. But before she could even try to struggle her way to freedom, the giant plunged his dick back inside the giantess, and started to drill her with ferocious speed.

The heat and the sound was multiplied tremendously. At first, Becca couldn't see anything but the cock that pressed against her face, and could only suffer as the flesh of the woman's vagina pressed her mercilessly into it. But it only took a few thrusts before the sheer violence peeled her out from under the man's cock and deposited her inside of Paige's vagina.

There was no safety there. There was no safety anywhere. Every thrust was a whirlwhind, incomprehensible pressure accompanied by nauseating motion. She was driven deep into the woman's vagina, then pulled all the way out. She had to endure the ridges of the man's cock sliding mercilessly over her face, then she was rolled between vagina and dick like dust between her fingers. She endured brief, blinding flashes of the outside world, then had to suffer on the tip of the man's penis as the giantess' cervix slammed against her face over and over again.

In only a few minutes, she was personally acquainted with every inch of both the man and the woman's genitals, with speed and force that should have torn her to shreds in seconds. But she was doomed to survive, and to suffer through every painful minute of it. It seemed like it took hours, but there was no way to tell. She screamed futilely, slimy vaginal fluids escaping her mouth instead of air, but drowned out by the deafening, wet sounds of the giants' lovemaking.

The man came without warning. Becca was trapped underneath the bottom of his cock when it suddenly flexed, and she was small enough that she could feel the fluid moving through it. She gagged, and the man started to pull out, as quickly as he had before. The tons of lubricant that surrounded her kept her from being carried along with it, and she had to suffer as its bulk dragged over her face and finally departed, leaving behind it a massive pool of thick, white semen.

But the man wasn't done. Through the milky haze, Becca saw his cock flex one more time, and another torrent of fluid shot out, sending her whirling around in the mix of bodily fluids. Then he drove himself back in, once, twice, three times. Each time, he pushed his little pool of cum deeper into Paige's vagina, and Becca was carried helplessly along like driftwood.

Finally, he pulled out, and even that motion was unbelievably chaotic to Becca. She was carried along with the fluid a little bit towards the outside of the giantess' vagina, but as the walls came closing back together, they displaced the salty mix of cum and lubricant, squeezing Becca back into the depths of the giantess' vagina. 

She eventually came to a rest in a pool directly underneath the massive woman's cervix. The tiny chamber at the end of her vagina pulsed impatiently, hoping for more, but, thankfully, the giant couple was done. All Becca could do was sit in the sweltering heat, swallowing lungful after lungful of the slimy, sticky fluids, and listen as the giantess' heartbeat slowly began to calm.

Jesus Christ. It was a miracle she wasn't dead, but, to be honest, it was all she wanted right now. It wouldn't be a dignified way to die, but it would be better than living this miserable life, even if it was only for a month. 

But they were done. Finally. That's what mattered. No matter what torture Paige came up with next, it would still be better than this. All she had to do was wait for the giantess to let her out. 

She would let her out, wouldn't she?