- Text Size +

Tasha couldn’t help but smile as she compared her naked body to the shrunken dream world around her. She took very slow, careful steps, however it wasn’t easy on the crowded street at her size. She tried to avoid stepping on anything, but it made for slow progress as she waited for the city’s tiny inhabitants to clear out of her way. From her perspective, she was still completely normal - her body was the same size it had always been, just everything around her had been miniaturized. But she knew to the millions of New Yorkers below her, she was impossibly gigantic - the size of a skyscraper. A woman who many thought could be a model, but as big as Godzilla. A blonde bombshell who's every step sounded like an actual bomb going off.

People everywhere were looking up at the building-sized beauty as they screamed and ran for their lives, losing their minds. Tasha was relatively unaware of the sheer horror she was unleashing on the city block below, but did notice that some onlookers - mostly men - stared a little longer before turning to run. Tasha smiled – to her they looked like tiny dolls, except for their expressive faces, which were far too life like to be recreated on a toy.

Tasha was very aware of how naked she was though, and it didn’t bother her. The one thing she had always been confident about was her body – hell, she spent nearly as much time in the gym as she did at work, and that didn’t leave much time for eating. Plus she just felt free being naked. She was always aware of the way her large, round breasts heaved and bounced with every step she took, and that feeling almost felt magnified with her new found size. At her altitude, she could feel the city’s wind streams blowing against her body – her two erect nipples were testaments to that – but it just felt like a warm, summer breeze on her bare skin at her current size.

“Everything’s so tiny!” she exclaimed, bending down to pinch the top of a stoplight between her thumb and index finger. As if it were a blade of grass, she effortlessly plucked the entire pole out of the ground, amused by the shower of sparks from the severed wires. In her hand, the metal streetlight felt weightless, yet she could tell it was constructed of solid iron. Carefully lining it up over a pair of parked cars, she dropped the light and watched in wonder as it seemed to gain its weight back as it fell, smashing the tops of the cars as it landed. Tasha tittered with excitement from her little experiment. The tiniest things – both literally and figuratively – seemed to be the most amusing to Tasha since her supernatural growth spurt.

She stifled a giggle as she imagined what she must look like to the tiny denizens of this dream city. Tasha had always loved walking the streets of Manhattan – it was honestly one of her favorite things to do. Whether walking to work, or bar hopping with friends, or just walking aimlessly to think, she always adored walking and staring up at the huge buildings that seemed to extend into the sky forever. Her favorite, of course, was the Empire State Building. She couldn’t imagine looking up and seeing a person with that same immortal size, and the limitless power that would accompany it. A wave of pleasurable warmth surged through Tasha’s nether regions as she realized that’s exactly how people were looking up to her right now.

Tasha took another step, carefully placing her giant foot between two red sedans. She misjudged the amount of space between them however, as her heel effortlessly crushed the hood of the second vehicle. She looked down as she felt the tiny vehicle implode under her foot, barely hearing the soft squeal of twisting metal and shattering glass. To her, it had felt like stepping on a bundle of toothpicks. She saw the driver side door open, and a tiny doll-sized woman run out of the vehicle, her arms waving madly in the air. Tasha could just barely hear her high-pitched shouts of terror.

“Sorry!” Tasha apologized sincerely. To the tiny driver, the apology from the giantess was bellowed at her in a deep, rumbling voice that seemed to originate from everywhere. When she looked up to find the giant woman staring right back at her, she screamed even louder before running headfirst into the side of a building, knocking herself unconscious. Tasha flinched as she saw the tiny woman fall over. “Are you OK?” Tasha bent over, slowly pushing cars on the street to the sidewalks to give her some room. Then, she carefully kneeled down. The pavement heaved and cracked as her knees and shins sunk into the ground. To Tasha, it felt like a thin layer of ice cracking over a soft blanket of snow.

“Miss?” Tasha placed her left hand on her left thigh, and reached out to the fainted woman with her right hand. Before she could reach her though, Tasha heard the wailing of sirens reverberating off the surrounding buildings. She looked up to see two police cars with lights flashing rounding the corner in a high speed drift. The cruisers sped through the street, screeching to a halt about 20 feet from the kneeling giantess. Three police officers got out of the vehicles, two aiming their pistols at the giant, and the third holding a bullhorn in front of his face.

“FREEZE!” The officer yelled into the bullhorn, “YOU’RE UNDER ARREST! PLACE YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD AND DON’T MOVE!”

Tasha smirked – the idea of a miniature person arresting her was quite amusing, so she decided to go along with their literal little game. She leaned upright while staying on her knees, so that her butt was resting on the back of her heels. The entire motion didn’t take much effort on her part, but the police officers all took a step back as Tasha loomed even higher as she straightened herself upright. Then, Tasha obeyed the order and placed both of her hands behind her head and clasped them, whilst simultaneously pushing her large breasts out in full display above the tiny cops.

“What seems to be the problem, officers?” Tasha purred in her sexiest tone. Her vocal cords were so large that her voice sounded much deeper than normal to the tiny onlookers, yet it was still feminine – just unbearably loud to their minuscule ears. Tasha enjoyed the fact that it wasn’t just the three police officer that were staring at her now – she noticed dozens of other pedestrians on the street had stopped running, and were now entranced with her vulnerable, sexy pose. Her nipples remained hard, and she realized it was no longer from the wind, but all the attention she was receiving.

“YOU’RE UNDER ARREST FOR MURDER,” the lead officer replied, his voice amplified through the bullhorn so Tasha could hear him clearly. “YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT. ANYTHING YOU SAY…”

“Murder?” Tasha interrupted, her tone like that of a toddler who knew they were in trouble, but simply trying to be extra cute to get out of it. “I think you might have the wrong perp. Are you sure the murderer you’re looking for is blonde?”

 “LISTEN, LADY!” The officer snapped. Tasha’s smile dropped – in all her years’ waitressing, there weren’t many names that patrons could call her that pissed her off more than ‘lady’. The rudeness, the connotations, the tone – she hated everything about the word. “I DON’T KNOW WHO OR WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE, BUT YOU’RE A DANGER TO THE CITY, AND YOU’RE GOING TO DO EXACTLY WHAT I SAY.”

Tasha’s right eyebrow arched in amusement. “Is that so? Well I hope you brought some giant handcuffs with you.” Tasha unclasped her hands from behind her head and reach towards the officer with the bullhorn. He ducked down behind the open car door, causing Tasha’s smile to reappear. With ease, she picked up the entire car – to her, it didn’t even weigh a pound. She brought the vehicle closer to her face to examine it, turning it over and surveying the undercarriage, and even spinning one of the tires with her humongous index finger. She giggled, playing with the real car like a toddler would play with a toy car. The two cops with their firearms drawn remained ducked behind their car, mouths open in awe at the sheer power of this gigantic woman.

“IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, WE WILL OPEN FIRE!” The officer with the bullhorn announced, his voice cracking slightly as he watched the woman pick up his cruiser like it was a television remote.

Tasha looked back down at the officer threatening her. With nothing more than a flick of her wrist, she tossed the police car over her shoulder, hurling it through the air like it was a frisbee. It landed with a crash a few blocks away, wiping out a newspaper stand. Before the officer could react, Tasha’s now empty hand was reaching towards him. He dropped his bullhorn and fumbled to grab the pistol on his hip, but Tasha’s giant fingers were too fast as they wrapped around his body, pinning his arms down at his sides.

The officer screamed as he was slowly lifted off of the ground. Each finger around him was nearly as thick as his entire torso, and her crushing strength was making it hard to breathe. Tasha’s enormous smile grew even larger as she brought the tiny man to her face – this was so cool! It felt exactly like holding a tiny doll in her hand, except she could feel him struggling, and even gasping for air! If she wanted, she could squeeze him ‘til his head popped like a grape – he was completely helpless at his miniature stature.

“Hold on, little man,” Tasha warned, her hot breath blowing the officer’s police hat off his head. With a loud Booooooom, Tasha raised her knee and put her foot back on the ground, shifting her weight to stand up again. What little air was left in the cop’s tiny lungs was screamed out as he began his rapid ascent, over a hundred feet into the air. The other two police officer kept their guns aimed at Tasha, but their hands were shaking so intensely that they weren’t even sure they’d be able to hit the biggest target they’d ever seen in their lives. As Tasha stood back up, her colossal body towered over the two men. Tasha looked down, and wiggled her enormous toes which were now situated on both sides of the remaining police car. As they moved, the pavement underneath was ground up like mulch. Tasha noticed the cops of the ground looked slightly further away than when they first arrived – she wondered if she was growing again?

Before she could try and compare herself to a nearby building to judge her height, she heard the man in her hand gasping and coughing. Looking down, she saw his face was turning purple. “Oops!” she exclaimed, “Sorry little man.” She relaxed her grip slightly, allowing the cop to take a few deep gulps of air. “Just don’t squirm or you might fall…”

The cop ignored the warning of the giantess. As soon as the enormous fingers loosened and the oxygen supply returned to his brain, his entire body started flailing wildly. He didn’t have a plan, or even a logical thought in his mind – just an animal instinct of self-preservation in the midst of his certain doom. As he kicked his legs, his left foot glanced off the bottom of Tasha’s pinky finger, throwing off what little balance he had. As he stumbled to find a new footing, he began to fall right through Tasha’s giant hand. Before she could even react, his body squirted through her loosened grip as he plummeted nearly 200 feet, screaming the entire way.

His echoing shrieks stopped once his body struck the ground with a sickening, squelching thud, right next to his fellow officers. They looked over at their former lieutenant, his bloodied stump of a corpse laying in a pool of his own fluids. They then looked at each other before looking back up at the monolithic skyscraper of a woman, who now had her hands on her hips, and was smirking down at them. “I tried to warn him,” her powerful voice reasoned with them.

The two cops, driven by equal parts rage and desperation, began unloaded their clips at Tasha. At first, she was shocked that they actually started shooting at her. But then she started laughing – she could barely feel the microscopic bullets hitting her enormous thighs – like someone was throwing individual grains of sand at her. When they ran out of ammo, they ducked behind their car, and hurriedly began trying to reload, but their shaking hands betrayed their years of training.

“My turn!” Tasha bellowed from above. As the cops fumbled with their clips, a shadow crept over their entire car, leaving them in darkness. They looked up in terror to find the sun blocked by the sole of Tasha’s enormous foot, quickly descending on them. They ducked in cover, but there was no escape now. The first sound they heard was the popping and shattering of the lights on top of the cruiser, followed almost instantly by the scraping and twisting of the contracting metal as Tasha’s foot bared down, crushing the entire car. Within seconds, they could feel the giant foot pressing down on them, squishing them into the ground with immeasurable pressure until their screams were silenced, and darkness consumed them.

From above, Tasha giggled as the two cops and their cruiser exploded violently under her foot. Not only had she just erased two people out of existence due to the sheer size and weight of her own body, but she had actually… enjoyed it. She discovered that her right hand had made its way up to the side of her breast, and she was absent-mindedly fondling herself. Crushing these bug-sized people had actually turned her on. They seemed so insignificant. So powerless to stop her, no matter what they did. All because of how big she was.

She lifted her foot, and looked down in the crater that was her footprint. She could see the flattened car, and the two piles of clothing that just minutes ago were upholders of the law. But now, Tasha was the law.

“I hope you boys called in for backup,” Tasha mused playfully before sauntering down the street, with cacophonous rumblings resulting from her every step.