- Text Size +

Tasha stood perfectly still, her eyes wide open in disbelief. She had to be dreaming, she thought. Her head couldn’t really have just burst through the ceiling of a ten story apartment building… could it? Yet there she was, staring at the flat roof just slightly below her eye level. Part of the roof was crumbling down around her, as its structural integrity easily gave out under the pressure of her rapidly expanding body. Looking down, she couldn’t understand how her small, 5’4 body was now occupying an entire high rise building. She couldn’t see below the aperture her head had made in the roof just seconds before. She couldn’t see the horrified couple that were face-to-face with her billboard-sized breast that had burst through their concrete wall and was now almost completely filling their living room.

Tasha quickly concluded she was dreaming, without a doubt. The last thing she could recall was being at work, and she never even remembered leaving. It wasn’t the first time she was too afraid to go home, and instead just stayed in the back room of the bar, crying herself to sleep. But this dream was just so… lifelike. She had experienced a few lucid dreams before – some of the greatest experiences of her life. Where she was free to control everything around her - finally a place where the everlasting cloud of fear surrounding her lifted, and she could truly be herself. And this dream was the most realistic, vivid one yet, from the heat of the warm sun on her face, to the sights and smells bombarding her senses.

Tasha noticed her growth spurt seemed to have stopped, as her head wasn’t rising any further into the air. She closed her eyes, and took in a long, deep breath.

The tiny couple trapped in their apartment living room by Tasha’s enormous breast screamed as they clutched each other in their final embrace. The massive mammary swelled larger and closer as Tasha breathed in, completely filling the room, pinning and squishing the couple against the wall with lethal force.

As Tasha exhaled, she didn’t even feel the tiny pair being crushed under her relatively gigantic left tit. She opened her eyes, and bit her lip in frustration when she realized she was still huge, but no longer growing.  Looking around at the surrounding buildings, she saw dozens of people standing in windows, staring at her. Tiny people.

She smirked slightly. All these tiny people were transfixed on nothing but her. To Tasha, each nearby window looked like the size of a tic tac box that she could reach out and grab… if only her hands weren’t still trapped in the apartment building that housed her newly grown body.

Then Tasha’s smile widened, as she remembered her favorite part of lucid dreams – that she could do anything she wanted. Slowly, Tasha brought her hands up through the building, amazed at how easily they razed every floor they passed through, like they were made of soggy cardboard. When her hands got to chest level, she leaned forward and effortlessly pushed the exterior wall of the building away from her enormous body.

On the street in front of the building, people looked up in absolute terror, hardly able to believe their eyes. Bricks, cinderblocks, and shards of glass started falling from the building as it rumbled and shook. Most people screamed in horror, running away as fast as their legs would carry them. Others watched transfixed, unable to stop themselves from gawking at the unimaginable sight in front of them. Some even took out their phones to record what looked like a scene out of a monster movie. Finally, with a thundering crash, Tasha’s giant hands exploded through the brick wall, sending the entire face of the building crumbling to the ground in a thick cloud of brown dust.

A handful of unlucky bystanders were instantly crushed by the falling debris. Screams resounded through the street, as residents of the apartment building who weren’t already crushed by Tasha’s growth spurt were now falling out of their once safe, secure homes - many to their death. The plume of dust from the destroyed building continued to climb, completely engulfing the lower half of the giantess’ body.

From down on ground level, people within a block radius couldn’t see anything through the dust and smoke. Raymond coughed as he put his shirt over his nose and mouth, trying to take slow, deep breaths. Others on the streets panicked, and suffocated due to the lack of oxygen. Raymond slowly backed up until he bumped into a wall, and then slid down it into a sitting position to avoid being hit by any falling debris or panicking people. He squinted to try and see through the debris cloud, but he could hardly see his hand in front of his face. Blind, he tried to focus on the sounds around him. People were screaming and crying, and car alarms were blaring over one another. He thought he could also hear water spraying into the street, likely from a fire hydrant that had knocked over…

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Raymond’s teeth clenched together in pain as his hands shot up to cover his ears, which rang louder than he had ever thought possible. The force of the deafening blast pushed his body against the wall like he was in a race car that had just accelerated to 100 miles per hour. The sound waves from the monumental blast reverberated throughout the narrow streets, making it hard for others to know where the source was coming from, and hard for Raymond to hear anything at all.

Frozen in fear, Raymond continued sitting against the wall. A few seconds passed before he heard another loud explosion, though this one wasn’t quite as deafening, although he wasn’t sure whether that was due to proximity, or the fact that his hearing was irreparably damaged. Another couple of seconds passed and another, slightly fainter Boooom resonated out, and Raymond finally realized what was happening: she was just… walking. The loudest sound he had ever heard in his entire life, nothing more than the lazy footsteps of a single, albeit giant, woman.

A few moments passed, and the cloud of dust from the collapsed building started to clear. Raymond looked to his right, and he could see the godlike giantess, walking down the street as if in slow motion. Her long, blond hair draped over her naked back, sitting just above her curvaceous, bare ass. She walked in a slow, almost lazy pace, clearly unaware of the destruction her titan-like size was creating below. He guessed she was close to 200 feet tall now – nearly 40 times her original height. A literal unstoppable force.

Finally able to pull his gaze away from the magnificent giantess, Raymond looked across the street to the once tall apartment building that housed his laboratory. All that remained was a 4-story high wall at the back of the building – the rest had crumbled to the ground in a matter of seconds. Raymond’s attention was then drawn to the depressed crater no more than five feet in front of him. Standing up, he saw the street had sunk down about three or four feet, just off the curb he was sitting on. In the middle of the depression was a flattened sheet of bright yellow metal, only a couple inches thick.

When Raymond slowly came to the realization that this crumpled heap of metal was a taxi cab just seconds ago, he began chuckling. A full-sized motor vehicle, now completely destroyed in the middle of a 25 foot long footprint that he had also nearly been in. His giggling quickly devolved into a maniacal laughter that went unheard in the surrounding chaos.