- Text Size +

Raymond sat in the corner of the bar, only leaving his seat twice over the course of Tasha’s shift to go the bathroom. He downed the bottle of whisky at an alarming rate, going over his meeting with the Secretary of Defense over and over again in his mind.

“Fucking prick…” he mumbled to himself, taking another drink. “Asshole doesn’t know who he’s messing with…I’ll show him…” Raymond knew his HECT was going to be one of the most important discoveries of the century, if not all time. The history books would forever remember Dr. Raymond Caroll. Wars would never be fought the same again. Wars would never be fought against the United States of America again, period. What better deterrent to fighting was there than an army that could never lose?

He took another long drink, reveling in the burn of alcohol on his throat. He knew the HECT could work, but he needed approval for human testing. The Secretary was just jealous of his genius, and didn’t want to approve anything that he couldn’t take all the credit for.

“I’ll show him… I don’t need his permission… science waits…hiccup… for no one.”

Raymond took another swig, and stared at Tasha behind the counter. It was just the two of them in the bar now, as she was getting ready to close. He again found his stare fixed or her impressive rack. Tasha coughed, causing them to heave and bounce in her shirt, making Raymond release a guttural grunt. He closed one eye to get a better view, as he was starting to see doubles, trying to analyze her as a scientist, and not a pervert – though it wasn’t easy.

He guessed she was just a couple inches over 5 feet tall, and couldn’t weigh more than 115lbs – and a third of that was probably in her bra alone.  An idea fluttered into his inebriated mind. She would make the perfect test subject… light enough so he could easily move her around, and small enough that even with the drug administered, she wouldn’t be strong enough to overpower him. He continued justifying it in his head…he’d just inject a small amount to ensure his calculations were accurate, causing her to experience a temporary increase in strength, size and conditioning, and then return her back to normal. He’d have his data, which couldn’t possibly be ignored by his superiors, and he’d generously compensate Tasha for her time after it was all over. He could pay her entire annual salary for a night’s work, he figured. Everybody wins.

“Hey… hey…” Raymond mumbled just loud enough for her to hear, before he changed his mind.

“Hey Ray, I know you’re still here. Time to pack it in though I’m closing up shop.” Tasha smiled her beautiful smile before turning around, and placing a bottle on the top shelf of the bar. Her short skirt inched up as she reached, revealing the round under curve of her plump rear, which caused a stir in Raymond’s slacks.

“Hey now… I bought this bottle, and have two shots left…” Raymond slurred. “Please… come celebrate with me?”

Tasha smiled, and brought over two clean glasses. “Oh this was a celebration was it? Alright. One shot.”

She placed the glasses down on the table, and Raymond peered at the bar behind her with a puzzled look on his face. When Tasha turned around to see what he was looking at, he placed a small pill in the bottom of her glass, then quickly poured two shots for both of them. Before she turned back around, he made sure to get one last eyeful of her unbelievable cleavage.

“Thought I saw something,” he mumbled, holding up his glass. “Cheers beautiful.”

Tasha picked up her glass, clinked it with Raymond’s, and downed her shot with a cough.

“Alright, time to go,” Tasha said, placing her hand on her burning chest.

“Thanks. Thanks dear…” Raymond said. “Would you be able to give me a hand up?”

Tasha reached out for his hand, and as soon as they touched, her eyes rolled back in her head and she collapsed onto his lap. His penis twitched slightly as her face was literally on his member, but he restrained himself. He had work to do, and he wasn’t a rapist – but that didn’t stop him from grabbing a handful of her tits as he hoisted her up, throwing her arm around his neck.

He went out to the street and hailed a cab, explaining this was his daughter who had been drinking too much and he had come to bring home – the cabbie could smell the whisky, assuming it was her, and bought the story. “28th and 6th.” Raymond directed the driver, to one of his secret labs in the city - this one in the basement of a low-rise apartment building, and the spot where he drunkenly decided history was about to be made.