- Text Size +

The ruins of Manhattan smouldered at Tasha’s feet. Smiling, she wriggled her toes like a tourist on a beach, except instead of sand filtering between her toes, it was literal tonnes of concrete, steel, and human bodies. Yet to her, it still felt like individual grains of sand.

Tasha’s most recent orgasm caused her to balloon to over 5000 feet tall. At literally a mile high, onlookers across the Hudson River in New Jersey who were too entranced to flee could only stare at the colossal naked woman, mouths agape. The famous Manhattan skyline had been completely decimated from her latest explosive growth spurt. When she finally stood, the tallest building left standing barely reached her ankle. If she wanted to, she could easily step over the river and have an entire new playground to dominate and control. But instead she just stood in place, looking down.

Hours ago, she stood in the busiest metropolis in North America. And now it was a mass graveyard. Times Square, Hell’s Kitchen, Central Park – they were all gone. Destroyed. Obliterated under the primal instincts of a busty beauty blown up to Godlike proportions. Now, the city looked more like the set of an action movie in Hollywood than New York City. Sirens blared unceasingly, fires raged everywhere, and military helicopters swooped overhead, all congregating towards the giantess. She filled the sky like a CGI backdrop - far off in the distance, yet so incredibly massive that every detail was easy to see. At ground zero, all the remaining survivors could see when they inevitably looked up was the curve of Tasha’s perfectly rounded butt. And although visually appealing - particularly to the sex-crazed lunatics now worshipping Tasha as a God - everyone knew all she had to do was sit and those spherical cheeks would end their existence instantaneously.  

Tasha looked over her shoulder, down to her butt. The same firm, round butt she’d spent countless hours in the gym shaping and plumping, now sat high in the air like two full moons squished together. The same butt that she had grinded into her date’s crotch at prom until he came in his tuxedo pants. The same butt that had been pinched and slapped more times than she could count by drunk patrons at whatever bar she was at. Her butt was now so massive that it was classified as the most deadly weapon of mass destruction in human history. Tasha reached back with her right hand, cupping her butt cheek in her palm. She gave it a slight squeeze, and when she let go, the firm, taut skin jiggled back into place. Then she gave the meaty cheek a quick spank, and the resulting SLAP echoed through the island like thunder.

Some recoiled at the sound in terror, ducking and hiding in whatever pile of rubble they cowered in to have survived so long. Others used the striking image to reach their own orgasms – those whose sanity had left much earlier in Tasha’s transformation, and now worshipped her as the Goddess she had grown into. True world-altering chaos affected everyone differently.

“I’M STILL SO FUCKING HORNY,” Tasha’s deep voice boomed. “AND I’M ALREADY SO HUGE.” She couldn’t even see people now when she looked down – she was too big. But she hoped some had survived her rampage, at least. She got off on trying to imagine what she must look like to them. To look up and see anything so impossibly large must be unsettling, but the fact it was a living, breathing, growing woman who had literally just fucked the Empire State Building into rubble? Tasha unconsciously stuck her middle finger into her throbbing pussy at the thought.

“I WONDER JUST HOW BIG I’LL GET,” Tasha mused as her hand hovered up to her clit. She bit her lip in anticipation. “ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT.”

Tasha closed her eyes, replaying the events of the past few hours as she began pleasuring herself. She could still see the horror in the two policemen’s faces, the first pair of people she knowingly stepped on. It was the same look as the businessman getting blown on Wall Street, and the trained military she’d massacred in Midtown. It was a look she knew all too well… a look she’d worn for the entirety of her life. No matter where she was or who she was with, she’d always been afraid. From childhood, right up until her head burst out of that downtown apartment building. No wonder people liked making her feel that way, she finally realized. As a giant, everyone had looked at her that way. And she loved it.

Tasha felt that familiar feeling of warmth collecting in her stomach, and she quickened her pace. As much as she liked cumming, it was the growth that mattered now. It was already more than an addiction… it had become an obsession. She wanted to grow bigger. She needed to. She moaned as she neared orgasm, a sound which had trained the survivors to take cover and pray.

But instead of the fireworks she usually saw when she came, an actual bright flash caused her eyes to shoot open. It was quickly followed by another. And then another. And then a few more. It took a few seconds for the resulting explosions to follow, and by then Tasha was forced to shut her eyes from the blinding lights surrounding her. As her skin started to burn, the warmth in the pit of her stomach turned ice cold. Then weightlessness, as if she was falling. She doubled over in pain, cradling her midsection, and opened her eyes just long enough to see a dozen mushroom clouds around her before passing out in complete darkness.

 

*

 

The Secretary of Defense watched the monitor in front of him, his bloodshot eyes fixated on the colossal naked woman. His leg bounced uncontrollably, and he ground his cigarette in an ashtray already overstuffed with butts. He instantly withdrew another smoke from his chest pocket and lit it without looking away from the screen.

“Detonation in five,” a voice called out. John’s leg bounced faster as he took a long drag.

“Four… three…two… one…”

The screen went white as the nuclear assault bombarded the expanding giantess. It was the largest nuclear attack in human history, directly ordered by the president himself, and it was happening in New York City.

John ashed the half-finished cigarette, and lit another habitually, needing something to fill the agonizing seconds until their feed returned. He looked down to his desk at a framed Winston Churchill quote that read ‘Victory at all costs… victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival’.

A few seconds passed, and the flashing detonations were replaced with dark, black mushroom clouds completely filling the sky. Manhattan literally looked like hell on Earth, John thought. As directed by the president, he had to warn the other world powers of their plan before launching the attack, to ensure no one thought the nuclear holocaust was starting and retaliation was warranted. Unfortunately, the remaining citizens in New York didn’t receive the same courtesy.

John could only imagine the ramifications of what they’d done. How many hundreds of thousands of years would it take for the island to be inhabitable by humans again, if ever? And what about the radiation pouring into the Atlantic Ocean, or drifting south to Philadelphia, Baltimore, and even Washington?

He shook his head as the clouds finally began to settle. He still had a job to do.

“Do we have a visual of the target?” John asked, his gravelly voice cracking slightly.

“Verifying initial reports, Secretary,” a woman’s voice replied. A few seconds passed, though it felt like hours. “S…sir?”

“Do we have a visual of the target,” John repeated, stamping out another cigarette.

“No, sir. Target appears to have been eliminated. I repeat… target has been eliminated!”

A chorus of cheers erupted from the control room. People applauded, and hugged, and jumped up and down. A collective sigh of relief followed the raucous celebration, which quickly turned to an ominous silence as they slowly sobered to what they had just witnessed.

 A young woman with dark, thick glasses laughed until she nearly cried, before turning to the still grave looking Secretary of Defense. “What’s wrong, sir? It’s over… we stopped her.”

“It’s not over,” he growled, patting his now empty chest pocket. He looked down at his desk for a new pack of cigarettes, but his eyes drifted instead to the framed quote. “Get the CIA on the line. We need to find Dr. Raymond Caroll. Now.” 

It took hours for the smoke and debris to clear from the irradiated crater formerly known as Manhattan. But when it finally did, the American army was the first to discover what lay at the centre – seemingly unconscious, curled up on her side with her chest slowly rising and falling, and without a scratch on her perfect body. Naked, five foot, two inch tall, Tasha.